BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich's hedgehog officer meets her prickly charges
- Dashcam footage of car ramming on A140 reviewed
- Red Nose Day 2017: From a giant Mexican wave to McFly
- Corrie Mckeague: Sixty tonnes of waste a day searched for airman
- Wright loses Premier League lead
- Video: Time-lapse of pier
- Half of word SLOW 'outside permitted area' on Boxford road
- Man found guilty of attempted rape at railway station
- Stowmarket deaths: Husband killed wife then himself, inquest hears
- Ed Sheeran's manager says touts are 'taking money from dying kids'
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Northampton Town 0-0 Oxford United
- Will clock change affect kids?
- Why is this Oxford college five minutes fast?
- Deer Park Medical Centre: Campaigners to fight on after closure
- Critically ill boy becomes jockey
- British scientists in world-first TB breakthrough
- Barnaby Cork inquest: Four-year-old run over by dad
- Morse's Oxford: The city that inspired Colin Dexter
- Thames Water fined £20m for sewage spill
- Fossil named after Sir David Attenborough
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Chris Robshaw: John Kingston says ex-England captain can make Lions tour
- Barnet 3-1 Cheltenham Town
- Crawley Town 3-0 Leyton Orient
- Thousands take to streets in anti-Brexit London march
- Sutton United 5-1 North Ferriby United
- Dagenham & Redbridge 1-0 York City
- Bromley 0-1 Chester
- AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Southend United
- Swindon Town 1-0 Millwall
- London attack: PC Keith Palmer to be honoured on memorial
When baby news meant Bekki Watson had to give up her place in the London Marathon four years ago, she was doubly determined to do it in the future.
Footballer Sarah Wiltshire and netballer Asha Francis on what it is like to juggle sporting ambition with newborn babies.
Chris Robshaw can make the British and Irish Lions tour despite a 12-week injury lay-off, says club coach John Kingston.
A man painted red lines at a school crossing to help a lollipop lady more effectively manage pupils.
Laura Massaro, Sarah-Jane Perry and Nick Matthew all win to give England three of the four finalists at the British Open.
Barnet score three times in nine minutes as they fight back to beat Cheltenham and earn a first win under Kevin Nugent.
Leyton Orient's slim hopes of avoiding relegation from League Two take another heavy blow with defeat at Crawley.
The anti-Brexit march coincides with the 60th anniversary of the European Union's founding agreement.
Two goals from Kieron Cadogan emphasise Sutton United's superiority as they thrash struggling North Ferriby United 5-1.
Frankie Raymond scores a late winner as promotion-chasing Dagenham beat York in the National League at Victoria Road.
Elliott Durrell's late winner helps Chester end their slump in the National League with victory at Bromley.
Northampton miss a penalty as the Cobblers play out a goalless draw with Oxford in League One at Sixfields.
Phil Brown marks his fourth anniversary in charge of Southend with a third consecutive win as his side beat Wimbledon.
League One leaders Sheffield United stretch their unbeaten run to 10 games but have to settle for a draw at Oldham.
Crowds gather in Birmingham and call for the city not to be defined by terrorist extremism.
Conor Thomas scores a dramatic stoppage-time winner as Swindon Town end Millwall's 16-match unbeaten run in League One.
The hearings will look at complaints about officers handling of a protest at Sheffield station.
Lincoln City score three second-half goals as they come from behind to beat Forest Green and go top of the National League.
Jordan Hill died in hospital after being found with knife wounds at the flat in Longley.
PC Keith Palmer will be remembered at the National Memorial Arboretum, the Home Secretary says.