- Tom Kohler-Cadmore: Worcestershire batsman wins award for fastest hundred
- A circus ticket office worker lands job as the knife thrower's new assistant
- Plus-size model Iskra Lawrence trolled online by 'Joker'
- Hereford and Worcester: Tell us your questions
- County Championship: Wayne Madsen makes century but Worcestershire beat Derbyshire
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Largest' haul of 11m cigarettes seized at Felixstowe port
- Bomb squad called to Cambridge United boss's home over boot briefcase
- Labour leadership election: East party members call for truce
- Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Man dies during go-karting incident near Beccles
- 'Wall of Death' returns to Boxford in aid of charity
- Ipswich Airport remembered 20 years after closure
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- Ed Sheeran pig statue sells for £6,200
- New Bernard Matthews owner says jobs and pensions are safe
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jack Leach and Dom Bess sign Somerset contract extensions
- Bath: Centre Robbie Fruean and prop Shaun Knight join Premiership club
- Bath City fans' buyout bid achieves £300,000 target
- Mike Ford: Former Bath head coach appointed Toulon's backs coach
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was 'under surveillance' for 16 years
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Housing plans for Oxfordshire rejected by council leader
- Woman sexually assaulted on footpath in Oxford
- Congestion charge considered for Oxford
- School handwriting skills cause concern
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from BBC Oxford
- Witney by-election: Nominations due to close
- New £800k Oxford sport pavilion officially opens
- David Cameron 'let down' by Theresa May, says former PM aide
- Oxford United 1-1 Charlton Athletic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Sir Terry Wogan: Tribute under way at Westminster Abbey
- York teacher jailed for having 18-month relationship with pupil
- London mayor to address Labour conference
- Sam Allardyce: England manager allegations investigated by FA
- Famous front doors
- Faceless London
- Burnley 2-0 Watford
- CSKA Moscow v Tottenham Hotspur
- CCTV footage shows Dagenham car attack
- Harry Kane: Tottenham striker's injury scan 'much better than expected'
Former Aston Villa player Stiliyan Petrov is offered a coaching role with National League North side Nuneaton Town.
Work on improving the children’s playground in Upper Tooting Park is now complete.
Somerset announce spin bowlers Jack Leach and Dom Bess have extended their contracts with the county.
A banker who oversaw business loan losses of £245m provided loans to people he worked with for free travel and access to a credit card, it has been claimed.
A driver who killed a pedestrian in a hit-and-run crash on South Tyneside is jailed for six years.
Categories: Tyne and Wear
Theatre-goers are conned by a fraudster selling tickets for a show purporting to star the characters from the BBC One sitcom Mrs Brown's Boys.
The Royal Borough is seeking a boundary review to make sure the number of elected members is fit for purpose.
The pilot of an aircraft which killed 50 people when it crashed - including a Cambridge woman - had obtained his flying licence falsely, an inquest hears.
A man in his 70s has been arrested on suspicion of murdering schoolgirl Elsie Frost in Wakefield more than 50 years ago.
A soldier whose bravery on a World War One battlefield saw him awarded a Victoria Cross is honoured with a commemorative paving stone.
Bath confirm the signings of versatile centre Robbie Fruean and Newport Gwent Dragons prop Shaun Knight.
Bath confirm signings of versatile centre Robbie Fruean and Newport Gwent Dragons' prop Shaun Knight.
Stars including Chris Evans, Joanna Lumley and Peter Gabriel are paying tribute at a celebratory memorial service for Sir Terry Wogan.
Sell your unwanted items, search for new treasures and spend time with your neighbours at the Wandsworth Jumble Trail.
A newly-qualified maths teacher is jailed after having a sexual relationship with a teenage pupil.
Up to 2,000 runners from across the country are expected to be pounding the streets of Farnborough for the town's first ever half marathon in January. Up to 2,000 runners from across the country are expected to be pounding the streets of Farnborough for the town's first ever half marathon in January.
An attempt to smuggle more than 11 million cigarettes into the UK is thwarted by customs officers as they seize the "largest" haul at a port.
Wandsworth artists are opening their doors to the public again this year for the Artists’ Open House.
China’s Geely auto group has become the main sponsor behind the British Bloodhound supersonic car project.
A Portsmouth athletics club says it faces collapse because of a ban on the use of floodlights at its training ground.