BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
The first 100 bikes that operate without a docking station are set to arrive in Ipswich in March.
The cash machine was later found about 12 miles away, say police.
The victim died from 65 stab wounds to his torso, the court hears.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Plans for 2,000 new homes on land near a BT landmark.
Youngsters are at serious risk of harm at a children's home, says a watchdog report.
The council says it plans to repay the money over 15 years.
Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy says Bersant Celina has a "God-given" talent after the midfielder scores their winner on Saturday.
Artists are being asked to submit their ideas for work inspired by "overlooked or forgotten places".
Minnie Winnie was created by science after her owner won a competition.
Where did the nursery rhyme about a mulberry bush come from and why are houses in Suffolk pink?
Flux's doors have shut and its website is "offline for maintenance".
The jets, from Lakenheath in Suffolk, led Nato's Baltic Air Policing Mission in Lithuania.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Ipswich Town and Leeds United.
RMT union members stage a 24-hour walkout for the third time in less than a week.
One housing association resident says the air-source heating system costs up to £8 a day to run.
The three-and-a-half-year shirt sponsorship is worth £2m, says the club.
The Victorian red brick three-storey building was home to Clinton Cards until it closed in 2013.
Police say the damage happened sometime overnight on Friday to Saturday.
RMT union members stage 24-hour walkouts in a "safe operation and safe staffing" dispute.