Tyne and Wear
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- New Army Apache helicopters lift off at Wattisham airfield
- World Indoor Bowls Championship 2021: Katherine Rednall delighted by fourth singles title
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford wild swimmers told of Thames Water sewage release a day late
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Oxfordshire
- Sewage pollution: How clean are our rivers?
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
The Vauxhall Astra went through a barrier and landed on its roof when it plunged onto the A1 (M).
Sunderland sign Manchester City winger Patrick Roberts on an initial six-month contract.
The vocalist who duetted on I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) says he was a "great man".
Newcastle's training trip to Saudi Arabia, the nation of their owners, is a "football decision for the benefit of the players", says manager Eddie Howe.
Bradley Webb's prison term for killing Paula Tiffin is to be reconsidered.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Leeds United and Newcastle United.
A fire crew comes to the infant's rescue after his head got lodged in the potty.
Newcastle's European Challenge Cup tie against Toulon is cancelled after the Falcons record nine positive Covid cases.
Britishvolt says the money unlocks huge private investment for a project that will create thousands of jobs.
A head teacher says about 60 students and 10 staff are absent due to Covid-19.
Kieran Reilly says he is the first person to perform three backflips and a 180-degree spin on a bike.
Heavy drinkers, those in deprived areas and those in the northern England drank more, research shows.
More County Championship matches will be played in June and July following calls for more red-ball cricket in mid-summer.
Christopher Mitford used to be a regular face in court as a barrister but he is now a police officer.
Ion Onut, 41, was jailed for more than eight years for causing the deaths of three people in July.
Northumbrian Water admitted two counts of unauthorised discharges of sewage.
Two high street shops were burgled on Monday night in Cheltenham.
There's "a clear and strategic case for investment in culture in the north" of England, a report says.
Newcastle want to take England attacking midfielder Jesse Lingard on loan from Manchester United.
Doncaster Rovers announce the signing of Sunderland defender Ollie Younger on an 18-month deal.