Tyne and Wear
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Chris Maguire scores the only goal of the game as Sunderland make it three straight wins on the road at Doncaster.
Both Paul Gallon's victims suffered life-changing injuries, Newcastle Crown Court hears.
The school was set to shut in 2019 as part of a shake-up announced by the county council.
More details emerge of the alcohol-fuelled ceremony at Newcastle University after which Ed Farmer died.
To play, or not to play, that is the question.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
Ed Farmer had been drinking and died in hospital after being found unconscious, an inquest hears.
Doncaster boss Grant McCann says Sunderland should be running away with League One because of their budget.
PhD student Matthew Hedges is being held in solitary confinement in Dubai.
BBC's Panorama says a US private equity firm failed to provide better mortgage deals for customers.
A drama lecturer and sign language teacher are among 13 gold winners at the annual awards.
The blaze broke out at the abandoned plant in May and took three weeks to extinguish fully.
As a sci-fi museum opens in a man's cellar, the BBC takes a tour of some of England's most unusual attractions.
The landmark local structures were targeted by the IRA in 1993.
The 50-year-old man, whose claims prompted a police inquiry, is accused of lying to officers.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Shrewsbury Town and Sunderland.
Atakan Atay was found with injuries police described as "consistent with a stabbing" .
Team news as Newcastle host Montpellier in Sunday's European Rugby Champions Cup fixture at Kingston Park (13:00 BST).
Abdulrahman Alcharbati had denied making 70 Facebook posts promoting the Islamic State group.
The gang also hid drugs in toilets in the "sophisticated" bid to flood North West England with Class As.