Tyne and Wear
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Newcastle's owner Mike Ashley has ended talks with British businesswoman Amanda Staveley over a takeover believed to have been worth around £250m.
Niramax admits breaching its environmental permit and failing to comply with an enforcement notice.
The MoD says remains found in northern France could be those of Bedfordshire soldier Edward Norton.
Newcastle United might be reflecting on 125 years since the club was founded, but the Magpies face a future of uncertainty as takeover talks continue, writes Richard Conway.
Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell is "the worst mistake the club has ever made," says ex-striker Marco Gabbiadini.
The plan includes building new rail lines to cut journey times and ease congestion on the roads.
Louis Murray pleaded guilty to eight sexual offences against a male under 16.
England cricketer Ben Stokes and two other men are charged with affray following an incident outside a Bristol nightclub in September.
The TV presenter and Strictly Come Dancing make-up artist announced they are ending their 11 year marriage.
A suspension imposed due to staff shortages will be lifted on Monday, health chiefs announce.
The Northumbria force is awarded £15k after winning a tribunal against ex-legal chief Denise Aubrey.
Police believe a Lithuanian gang was behind the trafficking of men from eastern Europe.
Cassie Hayes, 28, died from shock and haemorrhaging after her throat was cut at work.
Newcastle secure their place in the European Challenge Cup quarter-finals with a crushing win over Enisei-STM.
England's Chris Paisley enlists his wife as caddie - then claims the first European Tour win of his career at the South African Open.
The 28-year-old woman died of her injuries in hospital after being attacked in her shop.
The suffragette is buried in a family plot in St Mary's Church Yard in Morpeth.
Sunderland's afternoon to forget and one player's late bid for Russia 2018 are among five things you may have missed in the EFL.
Liberty Living says the accommodation is completely safe, with all requisite fire safety measures.
From Disney to Star War characters, Mitchell McLanaghan can turn wax from cheese into an eye-catching sculpture.