Tyne and Wear
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
The shelter spends thousands of pounds each year on heating.
A stolen dumper truck was driven into the front of the shop
Gateshead stay in the National League play-off places with a home victory over Bromley.
Heavy rain and an unplayable pitch forces Accrington Stanley's home game with Sunderland to be abandoned on 72 minutes.
Newcastle boss Dean Richards accuses the EPCR of disregarding player welfare in his side's 31-13 Champions Cup defeat.
The health trust says it is a temporary measure aimed at tacking winter staffing issues.
Neither Ben Stokes nor Alex Hales will miss any further England matches as a result of their part in a fight outside a Bristol nightclub in September.
David Whitfield, aged 34, is also charged with sexually assaulting a woman.
Sam Fender on his journey to "next big thing" status after winning the Brits Critics' Choice award.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Jamie Acourt, a suspect in the 1993 murder of Stephen Lawrence, is sentenced to nine years in prison.
Passengers must be put first in the future following "complacency" from the rail industry, a report says.
A developer wants to build 144 homes on an old colliery in Felling, Gateshead.
Durham head coach Jon Lewis leaves the club after a "review of cricket operations" at the Division Two side.
The 24-year-old singer songwriter from North Shields is the one to watch in 2019.
Sunderland was once dubbed "the largest shipbuilding town in the world".
Scotland recruit Gary Graham was "used as a bit of a guinea pig" by England head coach Eddie Jones, believes former Newcastle team-mate Ally Hogg.
Jamie Acourt, a suspect in the 1993 murder of Stephen Lawrence, had been extradited from Spain.
Saheed Rasoolli, 30, and Araz Abdulla, 23, approached the woman as she waited for a bus.
Following a trial of facts, a jury decided the 71-year-old indecently assault five boys, but he will face no further action.