BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Wandsworth Council has teamed up with the London Festival of Architecture (LFA) to launch a competition to improve an important gateway to the Nine Elms regeneration area.
Government assurances that night flights could be banned with a third runway have been undermined by a new report from a major airline group making the case for additional flights in the early morning period.
The council is halfway through its annual Christmas Tree collection service and is on course to collect tens of thousands more trees in the next week.
Battersea residents are breathing a sigh of relief after travel chiefs at Transport for London pledged to restore their missing 170 bus service from Monday morning.
The Leader of Wandsworth Council Cllr Ravi Govindia has given his reaction to the comments made by President Trump regarding the location of the new American Embassy.
10,000 homes on housing estates can now access super-fast broadband - making Wandsworth the borough with the largest number of fibre-enabled homes in the capital.
Wandsworth Council leader Ravi Govindia has written to the new Minister for London Jo Johnson welcoming his appointment but also alerting him to the looming crisis facing the capital’s road infrastructure following TfL’s recent decision to slash spending on repairs and maintenance.
Wandsworth’s bikers are invited to brush up their skills at a free BikeSafe Skills Day delivered by professional police motorcyclists.
The very first train has travelled on the extension of the Northern Line to Nine Elms and Battersea.
The council’s community safety spokesman Jonathan Cook has called on the Mayor to rethink his proposal to merge police commanders across London.
Local projects are sharing £78,000 from the Wandsworth Grant Fund’s sixth round of funding.
Battersea residents are up in arms after transport bosses at TfL withdrew their local bus service just before Christmas without telling anyone.
Parents who drive their children to and from school are being advised that on Monday the council will begin a crackdown on those who park dangerously or leave their engines running unnecessarily during drop offs.
Wandsworth smokers looking to quit this year have plenty of free support available to help them kick the habit.
Wandsworth residents are being urged to have their say on the Mayor of London’s plans to expand the capital’s Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) to the South Circular.
Penguin Random House UK is the latest major creative company to announce it is opening a new London office in Nine Elms.
Wandsworth is a typical London borough, in which a significant proportion of residents rent their properties (52%: 2011 census data).
Pearl Howard, Wandsworth’s most experienced and longest-serving foster carer, has been awarded an MBE for services to children and families in the Queen’s New Year’s Honours list.
The Wandsworth Alcohol Alliance is backing the Dry January campaign, and is encouraging local people to sign up.
In his New Year message to the people of Wandsworth, Cllr Ravi Govindia looks at the opportunities opening up for local people, including more homes, better schools and libraries, and the regeneration of, and investment in, Nine Elms.