BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
West Sussex councillors voted in favour of a 4.99% increase to council tax in order to meet its statutory duties.
Amy Lee, eight, is modelling at London and New York fashion weeks.
Adrian Fasan is jailed for five years for hitting 85-year-old Catherine Akehurst as she crossed a road.
Pupils walk out of schools across the country to declare a "climate emergency".
A car thief tried to make his escape from police in East Sussex - but didn't get far.
Andrew Hill has defended his performance at three air shows in the year before the Shoreham crash.
Thousands of people gather in London, as students around the UK miss school to call for action.
A batch of counterfeit pills sold to schoolchildren in Sussex may have contained the synthetic opioid.
The home secretary says those who left Britain to join IS were "full of hate for our country".
British bobsleigh pilot Brad Hall hopes a crowdfunding campaign will help raise the £6,000 he needs to hire a two-man sled for March's World Championships.
Lewes are forming a "small working group" to draft a proposal calling for a "radical increase" in Women's FA Cup prize money.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Derby County.
Andrew Hill tells a jury of the "nasty dawning moment" as he headed towards the crowd at Southport.
One of three teenagers who left the UK in 2015 to join the Islamic State group is living in a camp in Syria.
The expected increases come as many local authorities plan to cut spending, research suggests.
Every Friday morning, 13-year-old Holly Gillibrand protests at the gates of her school.
Thieves who stole a cash machine from a store are being hunted by police
Ralph Fairman suffocated Samantha Toms at her home in East Sussex.
Andrew Hill is accused of 11 counts of manslaughter by gross negligence.
The cost of a semi-detached houses rose the fastest, but the overall pace of house price growth slowed.