BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
Ronnie O'Sullivan criticises the venue for the English Open, calling it a "hellhole" and says it "smells of urine".
Craig Savage threatened his estranged wife with revenge porn and poured paint on cars, a court hears.
The Duchess of Sussex is due to give birth in the spring, Kensington Palace says.
Gatwick Airport said its emergency runway could be used "routinely" as part of future growth plans.
This year's choice has shocked some locals who have said it was in "bad taste" and disrespectful".
Live coverage of Sunday's The FA Women's Super League game between Everton Ladies and Brighton & Hove Albion Women.
Rivers burst their banks, homes were flooded and travel was hit as Wales was battered by Storm Callum.
The man was swept into the sea in Brighton while 17 flood alerts are in place in Devon and Cornwall.
The pilot of another plane saw the craft flying low shortly before it crash-landed in the water.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Colchester United and Crawley Town.
British number one Johanna Konta could turn to one of Stan Wawrinka's former coaches as she attempts to return to the top 10 in the world.
Would you assemble and paint your own flat-pack coffin? A club doing that is launched in Hastings.
An inquest into the deaths of 10 cancer patients hears evidence from a consultant who treated them.
Alexander Walsh held the woman in a patrol car and groped her on a work night out, a court hears.
Khalid Masood was shot dead by a minister's bodyguard after killing five people, including a police officer.
Brighton striker Glenn Murray explains how playing non-league football changed his life, as he visits Lewes FC for Football Focus.
Staff at Brook House were filmed by an undercover reporter for the BBC's Panorama programme.
The two councils have been discussing forming part of an independent unitary authority.
BBC South East spoke to teenagers caught up in criminal gangs' money-laundering.
Johnston Press, which also publishes the Scotsman and the Yorkshire Post, is seeking a buyer.