- Worcestershire: Josh Baker & Charlie Morris to miss rest of season through injury
- Great Witley field fire moved at 'an alarming rate'
- Worcestershire's at-risk bus services saved in new deal
- Public asked to help save Hereford Town Hall
- West Mercia Police chief constable rescues 'panting' dog from hot car
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Suffolk field fires being put out across the county
- Idris El Mizouni: Ipswich midfielder joins Leyton Orient on loan
- Lowestoft residents react after government approves £24.9m grant
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust: MPs 'running out of patience'
- Suffolk man who used dead mother's blue badge fined
- Heatwave: Why is the East of England so hot?
- Suffolk's 'historic' parks and gardens project awarded grant
- Robbie Cowling: Colchester owner condemns 'mindless behaviour' by some fans at Ipswich
- Rushmere Heath: Fire crews monitoring for hot spots
- Pakefield cliff fall near Pontins prompts safety warning
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Why are large parts of England now in drought?
- Waterski National Championships: Floodlit night slalom added to event for first time
- UK heatwave: Berkshire and Oxfordshire officially in drought
- Thames Water finds E. coli bacteria in Stokenchurch reservoir
- Is there a hosepipe ban in my area?
- Petition calls for mandatory domestic abuse lessons in college
- Kyle Joseph: Oxford United sign Swansea City forward on loan
- Port Vale sign Oxford keeper Stevens on loan
- Oxford Stadium: Greyhound racing return delayed
- Brize Norton family to auction round chicken egg
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Thilo Kehrer: West Ham bid to sign Paris-St Germain defender 'progressing'
- Brentford v Manchester United
- Thornton Heath: Residents to return to homes after fatal gas blast
- Co-op joins rivals in dropping disposable barbecues
- Chris Eubank Jr says he is 'finished with boxing' if he loses to Conor Benn
- UK heatwave: London officially declared in drought
- Arsenal v Leicester City
- In pictures: Stunning Sturgeon Moon lights up the skies
- Andreas Voglsammer: Millwall sign German striker from Union Berlin
- UK Heatwave: Where does London's water supply come from?
Large parts of southern, central and eastern England are affected, amid arid conditions across the UK.
Figures show there have been 180 wildfires in the last ten days compared to 34 a year ago.
Wiltshire Police say the motorist was overtaking multiple cars at once on the A361 in Devizes.
Lidl is submitting a fresh proposal for a store three years after being turned down by the council.
Carmela from Market Lavington, near Devizes, has raised more than £150,000 for the charity.
The arrests follow an incident where a vulnerable man and his companion were assaulted.
Andy Elliot, a firefighter for 39 years, says it is one of the worst years he has ever seen.
The ride was in memory of the teenager, who was killed in a polar bear attack 11 years ago.
Workers at an Amazon depot have staged another protest over a proposed 3% pay rise.
Baby Wolfe was born in Turkey while his parents Stephen and Louise Crawshaw were on honeymoon.
Fire services bosses say they are coping with demand but want open fire ban enforced.
Sisters Tetiana and Anna competed at national level, before fleeing Kyiv for Swindon in May.
League Two side Swindon Town sign defender Frazer Blake-Tracy on a season-long loan from Burton Albion.
The crop fire, near the Fovant Badges in Salisbury, affected a field of about 14 hectares.
Supplier to 15m customers says it needs to be better at fixing leaks as 600m litres is lost daily.
Geraldine Freeman, from Swindon, says her experience with Jet2 has prompted her to speak out.
Police appeal for witnesses after the 34-year-old woman's death on the A35 in Dorset.
Parking fees are going up for everyone after remaining the same for four years.
Timmy Abraham's first Walsall goal secures the Saddlers a 2-0 win against 10-man Swindon in the Carabao Cup first round.
Swindon Town left-back Ellis Iandolo signs a new two-year contract extension with the club.