BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- New Army Apache helicopters lift off at Wattisham airfield
- World Indoor Bowls Championship 2021: Katherine Rednall delighted by fourth singles title
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford wild swimmers told of Thames Water sewage release a day late
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Oxfordshire
- Sewage pollution: How clean are our rivers?
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
Cases are dropping nationally but 3,000 pupils are off school with the virus in Wiltshire.
The GMB union is set to ballot 64 members across three sites run by Hills Waste Solutions Limited.
Ben Garland is thought to have died after being swept out to sea in Ibiza in January 2020.
Wiltshire MP Andrew Murrison asks Boris Johnson to change his mind before redundancy letters go out.
Swindon Town midfielder Ben Gladwin signs a new undisclosed-length contract.
Ex-minister Robert Buckland urges the government to end detention in hospitals for long periods.
Gemma Nurdin, 27, from Melksham, was a much-loved daughter, granddaughter, sister and aunty.
The temple in Swindon was deemed unsafe and closed by the council last October.
One hot drink a day and living by candlelight are how some are coping with rising energy costs.
Volunteer horse riders are helping Wiltshire police to detect crime in rural areas.
Trowbridge town councillors say they have been campaigning for updated facilities for "many years".
Jamie Vincent, who played more than 500 games for nine EFL clubs, dies at the age of 46.
A young unvaccinated mother who was in intensive care with Covid, thanks local people for their help.
Before he passed away, 20-year-old Jack Pearce chose to donate four of his organs to help others.
Train operators switch to emergency timetables as a result of high staff sickness rates.
The charity aims to debunk a myth it's the toughest day of the year and cheer people up with free tea.
A men's self-development club are completing a 24-hour walk in support of a member who had a stroke.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Port Vale and Swindon Town.
The Royal United Hospitals Trust in Bath declared an internal critical incident in December.
Team news as La Rochelle host Bath in Saturday's Heineken Champions Cup fixture at Stade Marcel Deflandre (17:30 GMT).