BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Charlie Rowley says he is struggling to see and to walk properly since being poisoned.
Health bosses want to cut services at two midwife-led units in Somerset and Wiltshire.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Swindon Town and Newport County.
The engine failed when it had "fuel starvation" causing a crash that killed the pilot, an inquest hears.
George Duke-Cohan sent threats to hundreds of UK schools and triggered a US airport security scare.
World Rugby player of the year Johnny Sexton returns to captain Leinster in their Champions Cup fixture against Bath on Sunday.
RMT union drivers and guards on South Western Railway are to walk out on December 22.
The safari park described it as "a difficult decision" made after a number of birds died.
The plane may have stalled before the crash which killed two men in Wiltshire, say investigators.
Government plans to build a road tunnel near Stonehenge have enraged some archaeologists
Passenger Margaret Cryer, 75, of Dorset was killed and her driver was severely injured.
A trust is accused of trying to "obtain mental health services on the cheap" by making changes.
Engineers are accused of damaging a 6,000-year-old structure near the site at Blick Mead.
The worms are scheduled to arrive at the International Space Station (ISS) on Saturday morning.
Northampton-based Swindon fan Derek Elston tells BBC Sport how he has attended 2,000 games in a row, dating back to 1981.
A launch is delayed due to mouldy food bars, meaning the worms could be a day too old for research.
Flt Lt Parr died after a light aircraft he was piloting crashed near an airfield in Wiltshire.
The leader of the UK's MI6 intelligence service has warned Russia "not to underestimate our determination and our capabilities".
Woking defender Josh Casey says Swindon's weakened line-up for their FA Cup second round tie gave them "extra motivation".
Wiltshire Police say the 51-year-old man will now be treated as a witness.