BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
Bristol Bears end their first season back in the Premiership with a fine victory at relegated Newcastle Falcons.
Debra Kerr will serve six months in prison for hiding a convicted armed robber at her Wiltshire home.
Team news as Leicester Tigers host Bath in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Welford Road (16:00 BST).
The BBC has tracked the killings to uncover the stories of those who have lost their lives.
The drama will focus on the impact of the 2018 Novichok poisonings on the community.
Integral Medical Holdings has come under scrutiny in recent months.
Parents say they feel "stabbed in the back" by the move by Wiltshire Council.
Honda said "no viable alternative" to the Swindon plant closure had been found during consultation.
Jimmy Dickinson takes pictures of the town's graffiti when as a distraction from the chore of running.
A horse-drawn dray left in a lock-up since the 1960s will go back into service at a heritage railway.
The man, in his 30s, was attacked as he walked towards a home in Toothill, on Friday afternoon.
Stephen Lindores admits assaulting the woman in what police described as a "sustained attack".
The owner of the Mechanics Institute has "shamefully left it in a derelict state", the council says.
Five other people were injured when two cars and a van crashed in north Devon.
Ellie's friends and family have been leaving messages of condolence in the town's church.
Goalkeeper Lawrence Vigouroux and midfielders James Dunne and Jak McCourt are among 10 players released by the League Two club.
The move involves a company which runs GP surgeries in Swindon.
The unknown artist responsible for the signs has been dubbed the "Trowbridge Banksy".
No one knew where it was until an Englishman now living in Florida decided to return it 60 years on.
The 17-year-old schoolgirl died as a result of stab wounds on Saturday, police say.