BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
During World War Two more than 2,000 Spitfires were built in secrecy in Salisbury.
The store opened in October 2014 as part of a £50m leisure and retail complex.
Scientists studying the animals believe there may be a way to safeguard wild populations.
David Boase says Swindon Council's response to his repeated calls was "unbelievable".
Honda said "no viable alternative" to the Swindon plant closure had been found during consultation.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Swindon Town and Plymouth Argyle.
The UK government policy sees cattle TB incidence fall in two badger cull areas but rise in a third.
The technology firm, which has already built the first cars, says the project is not commercially viable.
Bosses at the hospital apologise for delays and say a planned £30m investment will put things right.
The islands are also being urged to update their laws including allowing women to be bishops.
The project includes two ski slopes, a cinema and hotel complex.
The 67-year-old patient spent a week in the Bath RUH before being moved to Savernake Hospital.
The piece was made by Samuel Smith who took part in the body-recovery mission in April 1912.
The Extinction Rebellion logo was laid on the horse at Alton Barnes which was recently restored by children.
A girl, a boy and their uncle are injured on the Tropical Cyclone ride in Wiltshire.
Honda Logistics supplies parts to the main Honda UK car plant in Swindon.
The victim was assaulted in an alleyway in the Old Town area.
A special race will celebrate a carmaker on its 60th anniversary.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Bradford City and Swindon Town.
The 17th Century map which shows California as an island was found in a broken frame at an Oxfam shop.