BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
The victim was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries and remains there in a "serious but stable" condition.
Team news as Bath host Newcastle Falcons in Saturday's Premiership fixture at The Rec (15:00 GMT).
Young people explain why they walked out of schools across England to protest over climate change.
A couple is hoping to reunite a teddy bear with its owner 26 years after they found it in Swindon.
He is claimed to be a Russian intelligence officer who was in the UK at the time of the 2018 attack.
He suffered life-threatening injuries in the attack at a Tesco Extra in Trowbridge on Wednesday.
"Centralised licensing" is needed for zoos in Britain after the deaths of two tigers, an animal charity says.
The former champion boxer had to learn to walk and talk after suffering head injuries.
Former British middleweight champion Nick Blackwell says he is "just happy to be here" after being injured in a sparring session in 2016.
Natasha Adkins, 23, has skin cancer and had to postpone her wedding due to brain surgery.
Gloves worn by both Queen Elizabeths at their coronations nearly 400 years apart feature in an exhibition.
Thirteen-year-old Amur tiger, Shouri, had lived at Longleat Safari and Adventure Park since 2006.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Swindon Town and Forest Green Rovers.
Chloe Thurston had an operation aged 15 and is still suffering problems five years later.
Wiltshire's police and crime commissioner says Peter Daniels should have a longer jail term.
Michael Doughty's double sees MK Dons' sorry slump in form continue with a 3-2 home defeat by Swindon.
The 52-year also faces two charges of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
The man is thought to be a Russian intelligence officer who was in Britain at the time of the attack.
Det Sgt Nick Bailey is believed to have been contaminated while investigating the Salisbury Novichok attack in March.
The predatory paedophile preyed on children between the ages of two and 13 between 2008 and 2017.