BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
The six vehicles can each carry up to 80 passengers on the 1.5-mile (2.4 km) journey.
Crystal Palace's Keshi Anderson signs for League Two Swindon Town for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Tottenham House in Wiltshire is expected to cost the new owner "in excess of £3m" a year to run.
Experienced forward Marc Richards signs for Swindon Town after leaving League One club Northampton Town.
Bath and England wing Semesa Rokoduguni is to miss the Six Nations as he recovers from injury, reports BBC Radio Bristol.
Worcester Warriors' New Zealand-born centre Jackson Willison is to leave to join Bath at the end of the season.
The government will take on public services after the UK's second biggest construction firm fails.
The victim is said to be in "critical but stable" condition after being rescued from a bedroom.
Former Ebbw Vale fly-half Josh Lewis is to join Dragons from Bath for the start of the 2018-19 season.
Luke Norris scores the only goal of the game as Swindon Town overcome Forest Green Rovers in League Two.
Six fire crews attended the blaze at the house in Frome Road, Trowbridge.
Scarlets take a step towards the European Champions Cup quarter-finals and dent Bath's hopes with a bonus-point victory at the Recreation Ground.
Mike Veale is expected to become the new chief constable of Cleveland Police.
Danny Rowland has been bringing his verse to city streets for the past five years.
Professionals are asking for earlier and better treatment for this poorly understood condition.
RMT union members stage a 24-hour walkout for the third time in less than a week.
League Two side Swindon Town sign Oldham Athletic midfielder Ollie Banks on loan until the end of the season.
Inspectors highlighted ligature risks and delays in assessing patients at the two mental health units.
Mr Bond's daughter Karen Jankel unveiled the name on the spot where the bear first arrived from Peru.