BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
Funding for improved cycling in Maidenhead has been approved by Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) while a new cycling action plan has been approved by Cabinet.
A planning application for a new leisure centre in the south of the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead has been formally submitted.
As part of the Royal Borough’s gully maintenance programme, toad ladders have been repositioned ready for their migration in March.
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead’s resident survey has shown a high level of satisfaction with 88% of residents satisfied with the borough as a place to live.
Duncan Sharkey has been appointed as Managing Director of the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead following ratification at Full Council.
Permanent Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) measures will be installed in Windsor to ensure the safety of residents.
The proposed budget for 2019/20 sets out investment for services that matter to our residents as well as ensuring front line services are protected.
From Tuesday 8 January 2019 until Monday 4 March 2019 Heathrow are consulting on airspace change and future operations at an expanded Heathrow.
Over 100 new car parking machines are being installed across the borough to make it quicker and easier for residents and visitors to pay for parking.
100 trees have been planted to create a new woodland area in Braywick Park.
Royal Borough residents are being asked for their views on the development of the Traveller Local Plan.
Construction of the Maidenhead Waterways weir at Green Lane will be funded by the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
Duncan Sharkey has been selected as the candidate for the role of Managing Director at the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
The Royal Borough has purchased more than 110 acres of land between Maidenhead and Cookham to safeguard the open green space and improve access for residents and visitors.
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead is committed to ensuring we take our time to provide an effective Borough Local Plan which is right for our residents.
The restrictive covenant on the current Thames Hospice site has been removed allowing the hospice to move forward with its relocation and new hospice build plans.
A new partnership with between the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and other key agencies will mean more support can be given to some of the borough’s most vulnerable communities.
Housing Solutions will work with the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead to deliver affordable housing including social housing on the York Road development.
Residents asked for their views after changes are made to polling stations and districts following resident feedback
Residents are being asked for further feedback on the location of polling stations and districts after alterations were made to proposals following resident feedback.
Improvements to Maidenhead’s town centre road network and railway station will begin next year after investment from the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).