BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
Responding to an article in the Daily Mirror today, a spokeswoman from the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead said:
Following the sudden death of Cllr Jesse Grey, a cabinet refresh has taken place to cover his portfolio.
A new suite designed with residents living with dementia in mind has opened in Windsor.
Cllr Simon Dudley, leader of the council said:
Polling places and polling districts could be changing location following the electoral boundary review and we want to hear your views.
A major redevelopment site in Maidenhead has been consented following approval in principle from the planning authority.
A new cabinet has been put in place to help strengthen the Royal Borough as it continues its work as a commissioning council.
Windsor is preparing to welcome guests, visitors and well-wishers to celebrate the wedding of Princess Eugenie to Mr Jack Brooksbank.
Pupils and park users will benefit from easier access to their school and Braywick Park in Maidenhead, after the opening of a pedestrian and cycle bridge over the Cut.
Building projects to create over 1,000 more secondary pupil places across eight borough schools are progressing well and many are also ahead of schedule.
The leader of the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead will take on the Maidenhead regeneration portfolio and take up the lead member position for Maidenhead as plans for a full transformation of the town, including a £2 billion regeneration, gather pace.
Two Royal Borough councillors have been appointed to deputy lead member roles as part of a move to further align the council’s structure to its operating model.
Statements following Employment Panel
The Royal Borough has been recognised once again for its support of the armed forces, by receiving a silver award as part of the Ministry of Defence’s Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme.
A tree surgeon whose staff were caught red-handed cutting protected trees in a historic woodland in Windsor has been fined and ordered to repay more than £20,000, alongside the landowner.
Changes to the Royal Borough’s parking permit scheme will allow residents to buy visitor permits instantly online, while ensuring local parking opportunities are protected.
The Royal Borough is encouraging residents to get up and active this summer as part of the #MovingCan campaign to highlight the physical and mental benefits of exercise.
The Royal Borough’s preferred joint venture partner for the Maidenhead Golf Club site is CALA Homes.
Wokingham Borough Council to share Director of Adult Social Services with the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
Wokingham Borough Council (WBC) and the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead (RBWM) have agreed to appoint a joint Director of Adult Social Services (DASS) to manage the statutory social care duties of the councils.
Residents and visitors can enjoy new sculptures at one of our open spaces, Allens Field in South Ascot, after they were unveiled recently.