BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Worcester wing Josh Adams says he has dreamed of a Wales call-up since he started playing rugby having been named in the Six Nations squad.
Experts say maternity wards are still making the same "avoidable errors".
Solihull sign defender Tyrone Williams from Kidderminster Harriers for an undisclosed fee, as midfielder Shepherd Murombedzi leaves.
Wales name uncapped pair, Scarlets flanker James Davies and Worcester wing Josh Adams, in their squad for the Six Nations.
Experienced scrum-half Greig Laidlaw returns to a 40-man Scotland squad including four uncapped players for the Six Nations.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Worcester Warriors' New Zealand-born centre Jackson Willison is to leave to join Bath at the end of the season.
Senior flight instructor John Smith died alongside student Ahmed Abdullah in the light aircraft crash.
Robert and Maggie Underwood said their son's death was believed to be related to a heart condition.
Jo Marney apparently made racist remarks about Prince Harry's fiancee Meghan Markle in text messages.
The 59-year-old victim was found dead at her home.
A man hit by a van hours before she was found remains in hospital, police say.
Simon Bramhall is fined for branding his initials on two patients' livers.
Team news as Worcester Warriors host Connacht in Saturday's European Challenge Cup fixture at Sixways (15:00 GMT).
The UK-based engineer whose technology is used by Airbus and Boeing says the offer undervalues the firm.
Worcestershire appoint Kevin Sharp as their new head coach, while Alan Richardson returns to New Road as bowling coach.
The rider of a motorbike, aged 17, suffered fatal injuries when his bike collided with a car.
Levels of substance DNP in her blood were "low" compared with some overdose survivors, an inquest hears.
A shopping centre car park draws photographers to witness the phenomenon.
The arrested man has been in hospital following a crash in Hereford, police say.