BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
The jury is still considering 14 charges of child cruelty against the ex-headmaster.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, West Mercia Police says.
They reject the notion the tanks will turn a village into a 'human waste repository'.
Worcestershire all-rounder Ed Barnard and batsman Tom Fell sign new contracts to remain with the county until 2021.
The 16 micro-homes are set to form a £1m mini-community.
Ben Te'o is set to make his first appearance of the season as he returns from injury to make Worcester's bench against Ospreys.
Teenage Worcester flanker Ted Hill is surprised by his call-up to England's training squad after just one Premiership start.
Gloucester number eight Ben Morgan is included in the England squad for the autumn Tests, but there is no place for fly-half Danny Cipriani.
Capt Louis Rudd "feels confident" he can become the first to complete a challenge which killed his friend.
A man who drove at 101mph when his wife went into labour in their car is fined and given five points.
Some services at the Worcestershire trust had "worsened" since its last inspection, the CQC said.
The manufacturer says the bags once disposed have a six-month lifespan.
Darren Carley's body was found in Lancashire 16 years ago, but only identified in 2018.
Lottery winner Edward Putman denies claiming the jackpot with a faked ticket in 2009.
The cafe's owner claims the biscuits of the footballer, who has been accused of rape, are a joke.
An inquest is being held into the deaths of three patients of Sudip Sarker who was jailed earlier this year.
Worcester confirm Wales international Ashley Beck broke his leg during their Challenge Cup win at Stade Francais.
Warwickshire Police's five year alliance with West Mercia Police could end within a year.
Billy White, 16, has cancer for the third time, but he's not letting it get him down.
Team news as Stade Francais host Worcester Warriors in Saturday's European Rugby Challenge Cup fixture at Stade Jean Bouin (20:00 BST).