BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
Staff from Doncaster Council will look at the service after it was criticised in court.
Team news as Worcester host Stade Francais in Saturday's final European Challenge Cup group game at Sixways (13:00 GMT).
Some councils aim to fill potholes within minutes but others take more than a day, new figures show.
Five areas in England will benefit from a new Cultural Development Fund to boost local culture.
The mutiny at HMP Hewell lasted for about seven hours and was brought to an end by security officers.
The body of Amy Griffiths was discovered with head and throat injuries at her home.
Ex-GB cyclist Jess Varnish fails in her attempt to prove she was an employee of British Cycling and UK Sport at an employment tribunal.
Minor Counties cricket is to change its name after 124 years to the rebranded National Counties Cricket Association in 2020.
The head teacher says some fundraising will pay for maintenance as its central budget is being "squeezed".
John Broadhurst's three year and eight month jail term for killing his partner will not be increased.
Police said they would rather have spent money elsewhere, but people had a legal right to protest.
The former player and University of Worcester student was taken ill during a match.
Jurors fail to reach verdicts in the case against former Worcestershire CCC all-rounder Alex Hepburn.
Ospreys start with nine Wales caps while Worcester Warriors make 13 changes for their European Rugby Challenge Cup fixture.
Capt Lou Rudd has returned home after being the first Briton to trek unaided across Antarctica.
The Bewdley site has been bought by a French amusement park operators Looping for an undisclosed sum.
Alex Hepburn tells a court he was not "fired up" by a sexual conquest chat group on WhatsApp.
Bob Miller has been restoring his 1936 Austin 7 Nippy since he was 17.
Jalalabad Association, based in Hereford and Worcester, failed to submit accounts, a regulator says.
The Worcestershire all-rounder has denied raping the woman after she had consensual sex with a team-mate.