BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
Rachel Pighills needs £135,000 surgery as her neck can no longer support the weight of her head.
Police say the victim, declared dead at a Bromsgrove property, is in his 30s.
The organisation agrees to leave Trafalgar Square but says the "International Rebellion continues".
London City Royals win 67-65 at Worcester to top their BBL Cup group, while Cheshire win for the first time this season.
Premier 15s side Worcester Warriors Women appoint their former player Jo Yapp as director of rugby, replacing Roy Davies.
The statue, which honours West Mercia police dogs, was made from weapons handed in during amnesties.
The government's five-year plan will invest in institutions like York's National Railway Museum.
The Royal National College for the Blind says special-needs funding cuts are threatening its future.
There is evidence to suggest cider has been produced in Herefordshire since the 15th Century.
It is thought to have been a gift in memory of the queen's Welsh confidante and was found in a church.
Jeffrey Foxall, 72, was killed as he crossed the path at Tibberton near Worcester on 6 February.
Drone footage captures the final touches being put to the £22m Worcestershire Parkway station,
He might have been saved but for a delay in responding to his cell bell, the prison ombudsman said.
It is part of the government's £750m funding plan to hire 20,000 extra officers over three years.
The Home Secretary tells Warwickshire and West Mercia police forces to maintain an alliance for six months.
A watchdog says West Mercia is "depriving" abuse victims of support in its latest review of four police forces.
The money will fund five-year-old Oscar Saxelby-Lee's cancer treatment in Singapore.
The forces have been sharing services since 2012, but West Mercia wants to pull out of the arrangement.
Exeter Chiefs come back from a half-time deficit to comfortably beat Worcester Warriors in the Premiership Rugby Cup at Sixways.
A government report says the Cotswolds is a "leading candidate" to become a national park.