- David Clark denies wife's murder was 'ultimate lesson'
- Worcestershire has 'moral duty' in Elgar archives move
- One-Day Cup: Heino Kuhn century leads Kent to win over Worcestershire
- Home Secretary Sajid Javid reveals moped mugging
- Christ's Hospital School: Rape accused tells of affair with 17-year-old
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Lowestoft 'cluttered' house fire killed disabled man and carer
- Haverhill man died after scaffolding fall on night out
- World Cup winner Sir Alf Ramsey's England appointment letter for sale
- Norfolk family letters hailed as medieval social media
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Second teenager charged
- Fan completes football ground challenge
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Teen charged
- Newmarket cyclist death crash man sentenced
- Shipping line concerns over IT problems at Felixstowe Port
- Job losses as Mattressman bed retailer closes stores
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Mother of three killed in Birmingham hit-and-run crash
- Steane parachutist rescued from power cables
- 'I'm a head teacher and champion weightlifter'
- Ascot 2018: Britain's top female flat horse racing trainer
- Witney fire: Tests show debris 'asbestos-free'
- Witney fire: Asbestos alert continues over scrap yard blaze
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Which university courses boost graduates' wages the most?
- Witney fire: Asbestos warning after scrap yard blaze
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital
- Grenfell Tower: What happened
- Loughborough Junction: Three killed by train in south London
- Dan Wishart: Sutton United re-sign Forest Green Rovers defender
- Sinitta claims she is victim of six sexual assaults
- Met Police infiltrated NI civil rights movement
- Lukasz Fabianski: West Ham close to signing Swansea's Polish goalkeeper
- Josh Hanson murder: Police probe Shane O'Brien 'sightings'
- Checkatrade Trophy: Arsenal become latest Premier League side to enter under-21 team
- 'Labour anti-Semitism row is putting off Jewish students'
Rail industry bosses are questioned by MPs after timetable changes cause delays and cancellations.
Brighton & Hove Albion re-loan defender Ben Hall to Notts County for the season after last term's successful spell.
The bodies found at Beachy Head are believed to be a 42-year-old woman and her son from Maidstone.
Farmers are calling for tougher laws after seven sheep were killed in a dog attack in Sussex.
Thomas Markle says he is upset about being "a footnote to the greatest moment in history".
Could your story of change inspire a poem for National Poetry Day?
A furious Johanna Konta loses out to Australia's Ash Barty in the final of the Nature Valley Open in Nottingham.
British number one Johanna Konta reaches the final of the Nature Valley Open in Nottingham for the second year in a row.
Brighton & Hove Albion sign Wales international Kayleigh Green following the expiration of her contract at Yeovil Town.
A campaign to keep the pier in community ownership failed to raise enough money in time.
Two former teachers at top private school Christ's Hospital are accused of sexually abusing pupils.
Liam Allen raped a fellow student at her flat following a pub crawl which he organised.
A football supporter has completed a challenge to run around all 92 football league grounds.
Forest Green Rovers sign goalkeeper Robert Sanchez on a year-long loan from Premier League side Brighton.
Gary Lewis and Matthew Bates were found with broken legs at the same care home on the same day.
Britain's Johanna Konta beats Dalila Jakupovic in Nottingham to reach her first semi-final since last year's Wimbledon.
Charles Horton is to step down following major disruption for rail passengers.
Wayne Marshall is charged with murdering Tracy Patsalides who died from head and neck injuries.
Consumer group Which? identifies 2,900 branch closures in three years, with RBS shutting most.
Johanna Konta beats fellow Briton Heather Watson to reach the Nature Valley Open quarter-finals, while Katie Boulter wins against Sam Stosur.