BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Mo Fayose puts on a Christmas dinner for lonely people, but was told to take her posters down or face a fine.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Mansfield Town and Notts County.
A regular girls-only skateboarding session is challenging what is perceived as a mostly male sport.
Neither Ben Stokes nor Alex Hales will miss any further England matches as a result of their part in a fight outside a Bristol nightclub in September.
The valuable Portland Tiara was stolen in a night-time raid at the Welbeck Estate in Nottinghamshire.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Nottingham Forest and Preston North End.
Bridal outfits and hundreds of pairs of shoes are being sold after the collapse of Berketex Bride.
Graziella Avetti, hired to look after an elderly woman, "thought no-one was looking", police say.
Nottingham Forest appoint Kyriakos Dourekas as their new director of football.
Demi Harris stabbed her partner during an argument at a hot tub party at their Nottinghamshire home.
Footage shows three men using power tools to steal the valuable antique from a country estate.
Rachel Taylor, from Derby, is jailed for smuggling drugs and mobile phones into a Nottinghamshire prison.
Mansfield boss David Flitcroft likens the lack of patience shown to managers in modern football to the dating app Tinder.
Maureen Wall says when she drives the mannequins to her church, they look like a car full of bodies.
A couple say they feel "let down" by Tui after they had to cancel a holiday with their disabled son.
A judge tells Ian Clark the consequences of his speeding "could have been lethal".
Passers-by, who pulled the man from the canal, said he was unhurt but left "very wet".
Wycombe sign Nottingham Forest's Stephen Henderson on a seven-day emergency loan deal to ease their goalkeeping crisis.
England's Ben Stokes and Alex Hales will face a two-day disciplinary hearing this week after being charged with bringing the game into disrepute.
A launch is delayed due to mouldy food bars, meaning the worms could be a day too old for research.