BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
Eleven occasions when authorities could have provided more support for Amber were identified, the inquest heard.
Young people explain why they walked out of schools across England to protest over climate change.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Preston North End and Nottingham Forest.
They are believed to be the biggest concentration of protective marks ever found in British caves.
The Harry Potter novel found in HMP Nottingham tested positive for a psychoactive substance similar to Spice.
West Brom's Dwight Gayle is banned for two matches after accepting a charge of "successful deception of a match official".
Charles Talbot was found injured in December 2012 at the home he shared with his son Garry.
The expected increases come as many local authorities plan to cut spending, research suggests.
Lee Bowditch sent a teenager an indecent image of himself as well as sexual messages, said police.
Fears public safety is being threatened are raised as a council deals with allegations made 150 miles away.
A bar owner hopes the make-up will make people think about domestic abuse over Valentine's Day weekend.
Campaign group Detained in Dubai says Andy Neal is innocent and should be released immediately.
"Tony" says court orders made before his convictions were quashed are still blighting his life.
Notts and England pace bowler Stuart Broad will captain the MCC in the champion county match against Surrey next month.
Amber Peat's mum and stepdad tell an inquest she lied about being given punishments and chores.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between West Bromwich Albion and Nottingham Forest.
A woman and an 18-month-old were rescued from the car and treated in hospital for minor injuries.
Freddie Flintoff was racing an electric car around Mansfield town centre.
Britain's Elise Christie wins silver in the 500m at the final speed skating World Cup of the season in Italy.
Notts County give their survival chances a lifeline with a 2-1 victory at promotion-chasing Forest Green Rovers.