- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
As people in England enjoy their first night out in months, police voice fears about social distancing.
Lowri Moore says the lack of glasses-wearing princesses makes her feel 'not beautiful enough'.
Chris Martin bundles in an injury-time equaliser to salvage a point for Derby against Nottingham Forest in a dramatic finale.
Police say the theft from a doctor who has been treating coronavirus patients is "despicable".
The company which was set up to oversee the Broadmarsh redevelopment has been officially wound up.
The National League play-off schedule is confirmed, with finals to be played on 1 and 2 August.
The 134-year-old market reopens for the first time since lockdown restrictions were announced.
Pubs in England are allowed to reopen from Saturday, but some venues are keeping their doors shut.
Two overseas players will be allowed in County Championship and One-Day Cup teams from the 2021 season.
Gavin Collins is seen driving at high speed before he killed Terry Radford by reversing into him.
Alex Neanu and Andrei Adomnicai rescued the baby swans from a weir with the help of firefighters.
A tasty East Midlands derby and a key fixture in the battle to beat relegation are among the things to look out for in the Championship.
Clubs promoted to the Premier League over the next two seasons will receive £8m less than they were expecting.
Nottingham City Council says it is "urgently seeking clarification from Intu and their administrators".
Housing committee says it "respectfully disagrees" with the PM that Westferry planning case is closed.
Gavin Collins took three vehicles and drove into Terry Radford, 87, who was standing at a bus stop.
The "terrifying" attack outside a Nottingham nightclub left a man needing 22 pints of blood.
Live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Nottingham Forest and Bristol City.
Midfielder Ollie Clarke agrees a two-year deal with Mansfield after rejecting a new contract offered by Bristol Rovers.
Staff at City Hospital in Birmingham recall the 100 days since lockdown began.