BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
Natalie Davis, who ran a massage parlour in Somerset, shamelessly exploited vulnerable women, police said.
Ofsted inspectors are highly critical of the Steiner Academy in Bristol.
Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown calls for Leeds to be deducted points for sending staff to watch rival teams train.
Bath announce the signing of four forwards for next season, including Harlequins prop Lewis Boyce.
Bristol Bears owner Steve Lansdown calls for a ring-fenced Premiership with no promotion or relegation for three years.
Team news as Pat Lam's Bristol host Russian side Enisei in Saturday's European Challenge Cup tie at Ashton Gate (15:00 GMT).
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Nottingham Forest and Bristol City.
He famously wore the tight-fitting swimming trunks on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
Season's Greetings will remain in Port Talbot for "two to three years" as it is bought by a gallery.
Japanese officials are trying to work out whether the famous British street artist has paid a visit.
A woman "felt like she was drowning" during abuse by grime rapper Solo 45, a court is told.
Bristol City take up the option to extend deals for Bailey Wright, Callum O'Dowda and Matty Taylor until June 2020.
Bristol Bears centre Siale Piutau signs a new one-year contract with the Premiership club.
Fran Edwards' distinctive Bristolian accent was used on Bristol's new Metrobus service.
Surgeons are offering treatment for a rare brain disease that affects one in a million.
Marvin Rees wants a chance to discuss the "tone and quality of what passes for political debate".
Japan's Hitachi is suspending work on the Wylfa Newydd plant in Wales amid concerns over rising costs.
A 26-year-old cyclist is charged after pedestrian is left with "potentially life-changing injuries".
The 31-year-old "beat and frightened" the women into submitting to his sexual demands, his trial heard.
The words "Marvin Must Die" were sprayed on the pavement outside Bristol mayor Marvin Rees' home.