BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
A convoy paused outside BBC offices in Bristol sounding horns and revving their bike engines.
Bournemouth sign England Under-21 defender Lloyd Kelly from Bristol City for £13m.
RAF photographers sat on the ramp of a Hercules aircraft to photograph their training exercise.
Gloucestershire bat out time for a draw in Newport after being set 269 to win in 51 overs by Glamorgan.
Rain ruins the final day at Taunton as Somerset, runners-up in 2018, are held to a draw by reigning champions Surrey.
Notorious fraudster John "Goldfinger" Palmer was shot six times outside his Essex home in 2015.
Team news as Newcastle Falcons host Bristol in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Kingston Park (16:00 BST).
Team news as Leicester Tigers host Bath in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Welford Road (16:00 BST).
A Bristol University academic claims to have decoded the indecipherable Voynich manuscript.
Danny Cipriani could make it an awards double after being nominated among six contenders for Premiership Player of the Season.
Schoolchildren are raising baby eels and releasing them into lakes to save them from extinction.
The BBC has tracked the killings to uncover the stories of those who have lost their lives.
Lewis Gregory's ton helps Somerset wrestle their way back into the contest against Surrey to set up an intriguing final day.
Nick Selman and Marnus Labuschagne hit centuries as Glamorgan fight back after being forced to follow on by Gloucestershire.
Meads Reach cycle and pedestrian bridge was closed when a lorry was driven over it.
A mental health service "significantly underestimated" Natasha Abrahart's condition, a coroner rules.
Protests began at schools in Birmingham where the No Outsiders programme was being taught.
The M5 has now reopened near Bristol after four vehicles including a lorry crashed at 07:15 BST.
Deprived areas in Bristol have less access to free ATMs compared to affluent ones, a study shows.
Thousands of creatures believed to be Ermine moths have enveloped a five-metre stretch of hedgerow in Hallen.