- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
It is exactly 50 years since the rescued SS Great Britain returned to where she was built by Brunel.
Lee Johnson is sacked as head coach of Championship side Bristol City following Saturday's defeat by Cardiff City.
Bristol Rovers defender Alfie Kilgour extends his contract until the end of the 2022-23 season.
Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Bristol City and Cardiff City.
Freedom Youth has been helping LGBT+ youths in Bristol for a quarter of a century.
Two Avon and Somerset officers did not believe the woman because of "unconscious bias", a panel hears.
Premiership Rugby still aims to restart the season in mid-August after clubs were allowed to move to close contact training from 6 July.
Two overseas players will be allowed in County Championship and One-Day Cup teams from the 2021 season.
Finland and Bristol Rovers goalkeeper Anssi Jaakkola signs a new deal with the League One side until the summer of 2022.
Residents say they want action taken to stop loud thuds and reverberations before it reopens.
The Rev Alwyn Pereira came across the comments about him in a letter written by a former bishop.
Joe Cussens says it should not be up to staff to challenge customers on whether they are following guidance.
St Pauls Carnival’s Facebook page is streaming performances instead of its annual outdoors event.
The plane-making firm is cutting 15,000 jobs worldwide as it reels from the coronavirus pandemic.
Pubs and restaurants can reopen from Saturday but is it the right time for this to happen?
Midfielder Aimee Palmer rejoins Bristol City Women on a two-year contract after two seasons at Manchester United
Bristol City club captain Bailey Wright is released by the Championship side after three years with the club.
People are invited to write directly onto images taken during the Black Lives Matter protest.
Organisers unveil plans for the annual festival amid social distancing regulations.
A 24-year-old man is held on suspicion of criminal damage linked to Bristol's Edward Colston statue.