BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Crime writer Sarah Hilary said two Great Western Railway staff "jeered" at her and her autistic son.
Victims of harassment share their experience and coping strategies for dealing with unwanted attention.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Bristol Rovers and AFC Wimbledon.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Bristol City and Hull City.
A trust said the decision to close the school in Bath was "made with a heavy heart".
It would feature hair sewn into the sleeves, trim, collar and bodice of the ballroom-style dress.
Gloucestershire left-arm seamer Chris Liddle signs a one-year contract extension for the 2019 season.
The walkout will be the longest yet in the dispute over the role of guards on South Western Railway.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
An increase in traffic when fees are scrapped "will force through M4 relief road", an AM claims.
Dr David Bruce, from Bristol, claims to have shaved 15 minutes off the current men's world record.
A mother believes her son's death could have been avoided if the nurses and doctors were trained about learning disabilities and autism.
The two train coaches rolled for 40m (131ft), crashing into closed crossing gates, a report finds.
Lucy Graham's brace sees Bristol City beat West Country rivals Yeovil Town in the WSL to keep the Lady Glovers bottom.
Fire crews were called to the building next to Redcliffe Bridge at midday.
A woman whose son died has persuaded MPs to discuss better training in autism and learning disability.
Both sides hit the woodwork as Bristol Rovers and Oxford battle out a goalless League One draw at the Memorial Stadium.
Wasps and Bath score five tries apiece in a thrilling Champions Cup encounter that only lacked a winner.
Bishop Vivienne Faull is the 56th Bishop of Bristol.
Sean Phillips drowned after coming off his bike while riding to work in Bristol.