BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
Items stolen by a gang are being reunited with their owners after more than 200 claim, police say.
The Old Bailey hears the Shoreham Airshow jet's descent was "not being controlled" before the crash.
Luton sign Barnsley midfielder George Moncur for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Watford and Burnley.
Exeter City sign winger Randell Williams from Premier League club Watford on a free transfer.
Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton and Tour de France winner Geraint Thomas are amongst the nominees for the prestigious Laureus World Sports Awards.
Jake Leonard, 22, was paying a gym membership elsewhere but "couldn't get through the door".
The government may block the Speaker from getting a peerage when he retires, a source suggests.
The suspension has been imposed because the channel had broken rules governing adverts, YouTube says.
Watford captain Troy Deeney is fined £20,000 by the Football Association following post-match comments he made about the referee after a 3-3 draw with Bournemouth.
HMYOI Aylesbury house young males with some of the longest sentences in England.
Eleven men were killed when a Hawker Hunter jet crashed into the A27 during Shoreham Airshow
Luz Margory Isaza Villegas was last seen by neighbours in Hemel Hempstead on Saturday, police say.
Jason Lawrance is facing four counts of rape between 2009 and 2014 in three counties.
Non-league Aylesbury say relegation is "unavoidable" as they cannot make their changing rooms bigger in time to meet new FA rules.
The League One club said the 23,000-seat stadium would be 'something the town can be proud of'.
The animal had been living under wooden decking in a garden for months before being lured out.
Billy Hicks and Jay Edmunds perished in the fire thought to have been set by Ashley Martin.
Andy Hill's "negligence" led him to crash, causing a "massive fireball" which killed 11, a jury hears.
A 16-year-old who stabbed his sister's secret boyfriend in the heart is found guilty of manslaughter.