BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
Victim Richard Wilkinson was hit more than 30 times, the court heard.
Barrow reject an approach from AFC Fylde to talk to boss Ian Evatt about their managerial vacancy.
Stavros Neocleous has planning consent but not approval from the lake's council owner.
Mizuno creates Manga-style representations of women, known as Gothic ka-waii or kawaii noir.
"It's just fantastic, it melts everybody's hearts when you see it."
Robert William Hill filmed women in the family changing area at Keswick Leisure Centre.
A resolution over fears a Carlisle derelict hotel may collapse "could take months", a council says.
Pedestrian James Greenwood died at the scene after being hit by Leggett's BMW.
Campaigners are told the chances of taking the line into England are improving all the time.
Victoria Viaduct is closed due to safety concerns over the Grade II-listed Central Plaza Hotel.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Barrow and Boreham Wood.
Pedestrian James Greenwood died after being struck by Matthew Leggett's BMW on the A66 near Keswick.
Katrina Fletcher died two weeks after being found seriously injured at her home.
Witnesses describe the victim as being bloodied, bruised and hysterical following an assault.
The Environment Agency says new licences are needed as reprocessing at the plant is winding down.
Bromley are knocked off the top of the National League table after losing at home to play-off contenders Barrow.
The plans include sprucing up and repairing dilapidated buildings in King Street and Market Square.
The former leadership candidate will quit as an MP to stand as an independent in next year's contest.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Newport County and Carlisle United.
Matthew Leggett is accused of trying to stage the theft of his car after James Greenwood died.