BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- New Army Apache helicopters lift off at Wattisham airfield
- World Indoor Bowls Championship 2021: Katherine Rednall delighted by fourth singles title
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford wild swimmers told of Thames Water sewage release a day late
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Oxfordshire
- Sewage pollution: How clean are our rivers?
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
John Lowe is jailed for a spree in which he snatched a handbag containing cancer treatment documents.
Three men are arrested on suspicion of gross negligence manslaughter after a fatal bridge collapse.
Ian Black said something in his head told him to stick to his routine on his way home from work.
More County Championship matches will be played in June and July following calls for more red-ball cricket in mid-summer.
Investigation reveals almost 1,000 dentists left the health service last year.
Danny Hodgson, who was in a coma after an unprovoked attack, has an operation to reattach his skull.
People owed money by the English Defence League founder have appointed an independent insolvency expert.
Brian Harwood, 73, was among 11 people travelling in a vehicle and trailer that fell into a river.
Analysis suggests seven water companies illegally dumped sewage thousands of times between 2017 and 2021.
Labour leader Stewart Young's contention the plans were unlawful is "not reasonably arguable".
Carlisle extend their unbeaten League Two run to five games with a 0-0 draw against stubborn visitors Hartlepool.
Peter Swailes admits a slavery charge after the man had to live in the outbuilding for decades.
The 27-year-old man was followed for 28 miles before his car was stopped, officers say.
The cast of the Scottish poet goes on sale at a Cumbria auction house just before Burns Night.
Cumbria Wildlife Trust is worried dog owners are allowing their pets to frighten the seals.
The BBC Crimewatch programme featured the case in 2008 but Paul Shakespeare was not charged until 2021.
The successful applicant will be "crowned" monarch of Piel by having alcohol poured over them.
The move is part of a low carbon initiative which aims to make the borough carbon neutral by 2037.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Colchester United and Barrow.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Carlisle United and Crawley Town.