- David Clark denies wife's murder was 'ultimate lesson'
- Worcestershire has 'moral duty' in Elgar archives move
- One-Day Cup: Heino Kuhn century leads Kent to win over Worcestershire
- Home Secretary Sajid Javid reveals moped mugging
- Christ's Hospital School: Rape accused tells of affair with 17-year-old
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Lowestoft 'cluttered' house fire killed disabled man and carer
- Haverhill man died after scaffolding fall on night out
- World Cup winner Sir Alf Ramsey's England appointment letter for sale
- Norfolk family letters hailed as medieval social media
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Second teenager charged
- Fan completes football ground challenge
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Teen charged
- Newmarket cyclist death crash man sentenced
- Shipping line concerns over IT problems at Felixstowe Port
- Job losses as Mattressman bed retailer closes stores
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Mother of three killed in Birmingham hit-and-run crash
- Steane parachutist rescued from power cables
- 'I'm a head teacher and champion weightlifter'
- Ascot 2018: Britain's top female flat horse racing trainer
- Witney fire: Tests show debris 'asbestos-free'
- Witney fire: Asbestos alert continues over scrap yard blaze
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Which university courses boost graduates' wages the most?
- Witney fire: Asbestos warning after scrap yard blaze
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital
- Grenfell Tower: What happened
- Loughborough Junction: Three killed by train in south London
- Dan Wishart: Sutton United re-sign Forest Green Rovers defender
- Sinitta claims she is victim of six sexual assaults
- Met Police infiltrated NI civil rights movement
- Lukasz Fabianski: West Ham close to signing Swansea's Polish goalkeeper
- Josh Hanson murder: Police probe Shane O'Brien 'sightings'
- Checkatrade Trophy: Arsenal become latest Premier League side to enter under-21 team
- 'Labour anti-Semitism row is putting off Jewish students'
The RMT union says imposing driver-only services is a risk to public safety.
Passenger trains return to a line after a heritage rail firm stepped in.
West Coast Railways will temporarily run services after Northern axed its trains in a timetable row.
Hundreds of businesses and individuals hear the latest on efforts to secure a cross-border "growth deal".
A festival celebrating Stan Laurel bids for records involving party hats, odd socks and musical statues.
Barrow appoint former Chesterfield and Blackpool defender Ian Evatt as their new manager.
Police say they are investigating an incident of malicious communications.
The owner of Southend and Carlislie airports defends its decision to sack former boss Andrew Tinkler.
Wesley Woods, 36, died after getting into difficulty while swimming in Ormsgill Reservoir in Barrow.
Virgin suspends services north of Preston after trees toppled on to overhead lines.
Eleven babies and one mother died at Furness General Hospital in Barrow between 2004 and 2013.
Luke Thompson, 24, grabbed the woman by her scarf, shoved her into a flat and raped her.
Contractors are working to make the crumbling former hotel safe.
The red squirrel, the wildcat, and the grey long-eared bat face severe threats, a study says.
The six-year-old dog is "on the mend" after struggling with a cut paw, her owner says.
Durham recover from being skittled for 96 on the opening day to complete a remarkable 95-run win over Derbyshire.
Gareth Harte's maiden first-class century hands Durham an unlikely chance of a result after a day three revival against Derbyshire.
South African bowler Duanne Olivier helps Derbyshire take control in a rain-affected second day at Durham.
South Tynedale Railway runs on part of the Alston Line, the highest in England, that closed in 1976.
The protest follows the decision to temporarily close stations between Windermere and Oxenholme.