BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
Carlo Bone from Whitehaven also kicked and head-butted a police car during a drug binge.
The 22-year-old went over the side of a hotel to raise money for a cancer charity.
Despite walking away from another franchise, Virgin Trains and Stagecoach shared £51.2m in dividends.
Passengers are still warned to expect delays on the line between Carlisle and Preston.
Trains between Oxenholme and Penrith are affected after a landslip blocks the line.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Bromley and Barrow.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Carlisle United and Morecambe.
Homes are left without power, trees block rural roads and flood defences fail in the stormy weather.
Trigga T was a member of the London-based Nation gang, which flooded a northern town with drugs.
The RMT will have their 31st strike on Saturday over a long-running dispute over train guards.
Paul Worthington viewed adult porn on the device before the 13-month-old's death, but it was not seized by police at the time.
GlaxoSmithKline is to axe 191 jobs, more than half of the workforce at the Ulverston site.
Meet three child artists who are displaying their work at one of the UK's most prestigious comic art festivals.
A consultant psychiatrist is accused of adding herself to an 84-year-old woman's £1.3m will.
A consultant psychiatrist was set to inherit an 84-year-old's cottage and £300,000, a court hears
Thomas Jones was found to be 30 times the legal limit for a metabolite of cocaine.
Copeland Council said it had brought in experts to better protect it from future attacks.
The North West Ambulance Service has suspended the pair while an investigation takes place
The Ruskin Museum Trust also wants the vessel to go on show in an extension specially built for it.
The 95-year-old won 14 caps for his country and scored twice in the 1954 World Cup.