BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Hundreds of people took part in the run and were presented with a Christmas pudding at the end.
Fourteen years after a woman's body was found in Yorkshire, will the mystery of her death be solved?
Hilton, Burton and Warcop Fells will no longer be common land, following a public inquiry.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Barrow and Maidstone United.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Milton Keynes Dons and Carlisle United.
Neither Ben Stokes nor Alex Hales will miss any further England matches as a result of their part in a fight outside a Bristol nightclub in September.
Ian Beal from Carlisle is found guilty of raping two women several years apart.
A drug dealer who was jailed for six years must sell a Rolex watch as part of a payback order.
Passengers must be put first in the future following "complacency" from the rail industry, a report says.
Roger Whitehouse is one of five men accused of historical assaults at the former Witherslack Hall.
A woman was subjected to a "grossly degrading" attack by three men in a flat on Christmas Eve.
The RMT calls Northern a "basket-case" franchise and a "disgrace", as the talks break down.
The 16-year-old is sentenced for his role in a county lines drug dealing operation.
The two men planned to spend their money on "partying, clothes and holidays", a court hears.
Alex Owen was a patient of Zholia Alemi, who practised psychiatry in the NHS for 22 year without any qualifications.
Solihull Moors will host Arsenal in the FA Cup third round - if the non-league side win their replay against Blackpool.
"Britain's most inspiring maniac" tells us why he chooses to live in a Lake District village.
Poppi Worthington's dad denies assault and wants a coroner to remove that detail from his findings.
A water company is using dogs to try and find faults in pipes.
Councillors say Barrow is "wonderful" and they are "fed up" with it being criticised.