BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
People are invited to a drop in session to meet the commissioners overseeing finance and governance at Northamptonshire County Council.
Up-and-coming athletes in the district are being given the opportunity to receive funding from local leisure provider as part of a mentoring scheme.
Resolve to save money on your gas and electricity bill this year by changing energy provider through Big Switch Daventry District.
Historic parts of the villages of Braunston and Kilsby have greater protection following the completion of the latest Conservation Area appraisals.
Daventry Leisure Centre is opening its doors for free to all members of the emergency services and frontline NHS colleagues this Christmas.
A major plan to help guide and shape future development in Daventry District has been submitted for examination.
Organisers of a parcel campaign to help people in refuges this Christmas have thanked everyone who donated to the cause.
Households across Daventry District will be able to leave their real Christmas trees out for a one-off seasonal recycling collection in the new year.
People are being invited to have their say on the design of a new-look play area at Daventry Country Park.
Benches commemorating 100 years since the end of the First World War have been installed across Daventry District.
A bid by Northamptonshire councils to be part of a pilot programme to keep a greater percentage of Business Rates in 2019/20 has been successful
Santa will be making a special stop at Daventry Country Park to meet children in the run-up to Christmas.
The Secretary of State has laid before Parliament an Order to postpone district and parish elections in Northamptonshire.
A day of action is taking place in Daventry as part of a project to tackle anti-social behaviour and arson in the area.
Work on a new Local Plan to guide and shape future development in the district has taken major step forward.
Residents across Daventry District are being offered support to recycle as much as possible over the Christmas and New Year period.
People are being invited to have their say on a planning document which will help shape the future of Maidwell and Draughton Parishes.
Athletes in Daventry on track to see major improvements to athletics facilities at Stefen Hill Sports Park after the scheme won support of councillors.
Residents of three villages in the district will go to polls in the new year to decide whether they agree with proposed neighbourhood development plans.
Daventry District Council plans to drive forward much-needed road safety improvements for two villages as part of its budget proposals for next year.