BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Time is running out to get involved in an important planning consultation on the future of Daventry District.
Residents of Boughton and Kilsby are invited to attend public exhibitions focusing on the conservation of their villages.
The next meeting of Daventry District Council's Strategy Group has been cancelled due to a lack of business.
Hundreds of children met Father Christmas during his annual visit to Daventry Country Park.
Organisers of a Christmas parcel campaign have thanked everyone who donated to the cause.
Residents are being reminded of the range of Daventry District Council (DDC) services they can access online over Christmas.
Daventry District Council is celebrating after retaining a prestigious national award for excellence in leading, managing and developing its staff.
A developer has withdrawn proposals to build 121 new homes in Weedon following a Supreme Court ruling.
Small and medium-sized enterprises across Daventry District could benefit from free training advice and government funding.
Residents in Northamptonshire are being encouraged to keep up the good work, as household recycling rates topped 50% for the first time.
Crick residents will go to the polls in the New Year to decide whether they agree with the proposed neighbourhood development plan for their area.
Families are being urged to book the last few places to see Santa ahead of his annual visit to Daventry Country Park.
Work is underway to create an innovative world-class aerodynamic testing facility in a disused Victorian railway tunnel in Daventry District.
A food safety campaign is encouraging people to 'talk turkey' in the run-up to Christmas.
Those who recycle their packaging at Daventry District Council's offices have been thanked as their efforts raised more than £400 for a cancer charity.
Work on the A45 Daventry Development Link Road is progressing well with latest aerial pictures showing how the road is starting to take shape.
Residents across Daventry District are being offered support to recycle as much as possible over the Christmas and New Year period.
Daventry District Council has once again been praised for its environmental commitments and achievements.
Hairdressers, beauticians and barbers are being urged to get involved in a new initiative against domestic abuse.
A Daventry play area has been transformed with new equipment in a £25,000 improvement project.