BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Dogs must be kept on leads around schools and in cemeteries from December as part of new rules being introduced in Daventry District.
A new Conservation Area has been designated in Weedon following a review of the village's architectural and historic interest.
People will be able to find out more about plans to relocate Daventry Library to modern new premises during an open day this weekend (20 October).
Past and present residents of Yelvertoft are being asked to take part in a survey about their housing circumstances and needs.
Consultation starts today (Monday 15 October) on plans to build a new cinema and restaurants in Daventry town centre.
Dozens of benches commemorating 100 years since the end of the First World War are set to be installed across Daventry District.
Daventry District Council's financial resilience has been given a clean bill of health in the latest audit by government-appointed experts.
Prizes including an iPad and five Fitbit watches are being handed out to lucky winners across Daventry District following a special Local Lotto draw.
Fresh plans have been unveiled to build a new cinema and restaurants in the centre of Daventry by summer 2020.
Daventry Library is set to move to a modern new home this spring as part of wider plans to transform the centre of Daventry.
Animal licensing laws have changed with the introduction of new legislation today (Monday 1 October).
People of Northamptonshire are being urged to shout loud and proud that 'We Do' recycle for this year's Recycle Now campaign.
People with an interest in the history and heritage of Pitsford are invited to get involved in a review of its conservation area.
Parents in Daventry District are being encouraged to try real nappies through a new incentive scheme.
People are invited to discover the benefits of a project which is helping to reduce social isolation and loneliness in local villages.
People are being asked their views on proposals to make changes to town and parish councils in Daventry District.
People who enjoy visiting Daventry Country Park are being asked to support its bid for a national award.
Time is running out for people to nominate their local sporting heroes for this year's Daventry District Sports Awards.
People are invited to give their views on plans which aim to protect the historic interest of the villages of Braunston and Kilsby.
Residents who haven't completed their electoral registration form yet may receive a visit from one of Daventry District Council's canvassers.