BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Derbyshire residents are being invited to discover how they could start to change a child's life forever, by going along to one of our fostering information events taking place over the next few weeks.
Increased social care support has played a key role in helping to reduce the numbers of hospital patients across Derbyshire having to stay in hospital longer than they need to.
More motorists will be able to have their vehicle's MOT check carried out at our depots after the we expanded our service.
Plans for a new primary school in South Derbyshire have moved to an important new phase - finding a sponsor.
Pre-school children are settling into their new nursery following our successful bid to the Government to provide extra free childcare places in Belper.
Hundreds of schoolchildren from across Derbyshire are hoping a song they recorded together could storm the download charts, while also raising money to support music education.
Distribution and logistics giant Great Bear and supply chain specialist Gist Limited are the latest businesses to be handed keys to new premises at Markham Vale unlocking the way for up to 600 new jobs.
Drinks being sold in Derbyshire have been found to contain almost an entire day's worth of calories, and more than the recommended daily amounts of sugar and saturated fat.
People with learning disabilities and their families across Derbyshire are being given the chance to help shape their future support.
Parents have just one week left to apply for their child's primary school place for September 2018.
Are you having a clear out after Christmas? If you unearth any old, broken or unwanted electricals they could win you a cash prize.
Derbyshire could benefit from up to £21m extra funding following a successful Government bid which will see the county taking part in a business rates pilot scheme.
Derbyshire families are being encouraged to open their homes to give adults with learning disabilities the chance to live ordinary lives in the community.
A project which allows residents and businesses with poor broadband speeds to apply for a grant to access a faster service has been extended by a year.
Council Leader Councillor Barry Lewis has appealed for people to step forward and foster Derbyshire children in his latest video message.
Have you got any old, broken or unwanted electricals? Dig them out and take them to one of our household waste recycling centres in the new year for your chance to win one of fifteen £100 cash prizes.
Members of our popular Time Swap scheme are celebrating after swapping more than 1,000 hours of time and skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018? Or perhaps a new business venture?
Derbyshire library users are set to have online access to thousands of newspapers from around the world after we signed up to the NewsBank service.
We've learned that a public inquiry will be held to decide on a planning application to explore shale gas reserves on a site in North Derbyshire.