BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Covid: 10 new mass vaccination centres to open in England
- Sutton Hoo: The Anglo Saxon treasures that inspired The Dig starring Ralph Fiennes
- East of England wakes to freezing temperatures and snow
- Burton Albion v Ipswich Town
- Aerial photos capture 'tree of life' structures in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Linda Smith: 'Tremendous obstacles' in 1961 child murder case
- Ipswich police quizzing of black couple 'not racial profiling'
- Covid-19: Matt Hancock promises Suffolk mass vaccination hub
- Ipswich Town boss Paul Lambert on his battle against Covid
- Sutton Hoo: 'I taught Ralph Fiennes Suffolk accent' for Netflix film
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Bath: Fly-half Tian Schoeman completes move from Cheetahs
- Covid-19 vaccine hub opens at Taunton Racecourse
- 'I was fighting for my life', says farmer with Covid-19
- Yeovil Town: Covid-hit club forced to postpone two more National League games
- Covid-19: Vaccination rollout begins for over-70s in England
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Covid-19: Oxfordshire hospitals cancel ops amid 'huge challenges'
- Radiohead: School band demo up for auction
- New intensive care unit planned for Oxford's John Radcliffe Hospital
- Northampton Town P-P Oxford United: Waterlogged pitch postpones League One fixture
- Melton Mowbray swimmer completes ice bath challenge
- Did we see a Christmas coronavirus spike?
- 'Staggering' number of long Covid cases, MP warns
- Didcot Power Station: Family seek answers after lung cancer death
- Thames Water criticised over Witney river pollution
- Sean Clare: Burton Albion sign Oxford United midfielder on loan
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Leicester City v Chelsea
- Brexit: Fishing firms hold London protest over disruption
- Covid-19: Vaccine rollout extended to over-70s in England
- Portsmouth: Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Harvey White joins on loan
- Three fined for 150-mile trip for 'epic' night out in London
- 'Relentless' dog attack on Richmond Park deer prompts police warning
- Neasden stabbings: Manhunt as police link three attacks
- London Ambulance Service: 'We take thousands of calls every day - it's tough'
- Nóra Quoirin death: Girl's body 'placed in the jungle'
- Donald Trump balloon: Baby blimp acquired by Museum of London