- David Clark denies wife's murder was 'ultimate lesson'
- Worcestershire has 'moral duty' in Elgar archives move
- One-Day Cup: Heino Kuhn century leads Kent to win over Worcestershire
- Home Secretary Sajid Javid reveals moped mugging
- Christ's Hospital School: Rape accused tells of affair with 17-year-old
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Lowestoft 'cluttered' house fire killed disabled man and carer
- Haverhill man died after scaffolding fall on night out
- World Cup winner Sir Alf Ramsey's England appointment letter for sale
- Norfolk family letters hailed as medieval social media
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Second teenager charged
- Fan completes football ground challenge
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Teen charged
- Newmarket cyclist death crash man sentenced
- Shipping line concerns over IT problems at Felixstowe Port
- Job losses as Mattressman bed retailer closes stores
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Mother of three killed in Birmingham hit-and-run crash
- Steane parachutist rescued from power cables
- 'I'm a head teacher and champion weightlifter'
- Ascot 2018: Britain's top female flat horse racing trainer
- Witney fire: Tests show debris 'asbestos-free'
- Witney fire: Asbestos alert continues over scrap yard blaze
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Which university courses boost graduates' wages the most?
- Witney fire: Asbestos warning after scrap yard blaze
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital
- Grenfell Tower: What happened
- Loughborough Junction: Three killed by train in south London
- Dan Wishart: Sutton United re-sign Forest Green Rovers defender
- Sinitta claims she is victim of six sexual assaults
- Met Police infiltrated NI civil rights movement
- Lukasz Fabianski: West Ham close to signing Swansea's Polish goalkeeper
- Josh Hanson murder: Police probe Shane O'Brien 'sightings'
- Checkatrade Trophy: Arsenal become latest Premier League side to enter under-21 team
- 'Labour anti-Semitism row is putting off Jewish students'