BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
HS2 EASTERN LEG ESSENTIAL TO PROJECT’S SUCCESS, SAYS NEW CHAIR Senior politicians and businesses commit to Phase 2b of HS2 New HS2 Chair makes first appearance at HS2 East event in Newcastle Sir Terry Morgan calls for HS2 apprenticeships to reach 5,000 Lord Kerslake states HS2 will help some of the poorest areas in...
Local Leaders have reaffirmed support for HS2 in the East Midlands, but stressed the importance of making sure that local people affected by the route are dealt with fairly. The East Midlands HS2 Growth Strategy sets out proposals to use HS2 connectivity to create an additional 74,000 jobs and £4 billion of GVA. Key developments...
The Games of Remembrance are coming to the East Midlands and will be in Nottingham on Thursday 8th November. The Games of Remembrance is a project for anyone interested in football to find out about and remember football's important role in World War 1, including an education and tribute programme, an exciting British Army vs German...
EMC HR Bulletin September 2018 This month’s bulletin covers:- EMC Pay & Rewards and Pay Modelling. A summary of the events in the region over the coming months that will be of particular interest to the HR community, such as our GDPR for HR follow up workshop, our Spring Employment Law update and a number of cpd events...
Many areas in the East Midlands are suffering from unacceptable levels of ill health, high levels of unemployment and little access to growth and opportunities. We know that good employee health contributes to high productivity and successful economy. In order to try and address some of these issues, councillors and officers are invited...
Please find attached the latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin. The August bulletin covers:- Results of the annual sickness absence survey. A summary of the events in the region over the coming months that will be of particular interest to the HR community, such as a national mediation conference, a follow-up to GDPR for HR...
Agreement has now been reached on pay awards applicable from 1 April 2018 and 1 April 2019. Chf Officer Pay 2018-20 12Jul18 The individual basic salaries1 of all officers within scope of the JNC for Chief Officers of Local Authorities should be increased by 2.0% with effect from 1 April 2018 and 2.0% with effect from 1 April 2019...
NEWS Release from East Midlands Councils & D2N2 Local Leaders have welcomed today’s announcement from the Department for Transport of an additional £1.8 million to help take forward local plans to make the most of HS2 in the East Midlands. The East Midlands HS2 Growth Strategy published in September 2017 sets...