BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
EMC HR Bulletin November 2018 Please find attached the latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin. This month’s bulletin covers:- Xperthr Regional Deal 2019-20 Apprenticeship, including Performance against Apprenticeship Targets and the latest news on the register of apprenticeship training providers A summary of the events in...
The most recent Treasury statistics published in July 2018 confirmed that the East Midlands continues to miss out on public investment. Of particular concern is the low level of investment in economic affairs in the East Midlands, including: The lowest level of public expenditure on transport, in total and per head. The lowest level...
The Department of Transport has published local bus passenger data [report]. The East Midlands shows a 10% decline in bus passenger journeys between 2009-10 and 2016-17. Nottingham and Derby have both seen a marginal increase.
Colleagues at East Midlands Councils are temporarily unable to send or receive email. It is anticipated that the issue will be resolved by this afternoon. Our telephone system is working so please feel to ring 01664 502 620
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available via the link below. Employment Law expert Darren Newman’s article focuses on Ethnicity Pay Reporting. http://www.emcouncils.gov.uk/EMC-HR-Bulletin This month’s edition covers; Support with Implementing the new National Pay...
HS2 EASTERN LEG ESSENTIAL TO PROJECT’S SUCCESS, SAYS NEW CHAIR Senior politicians and businesses commit to Phase 2b of HS2 New HS2 Chair makes first appearance at HS2 East event in Newcastle Sir Terry Morgan calls for HS2 apprenticeships to reach 5,000 Lord Kerslake states HS2 will help some of the poorest areas in...
Local Leaders have reaffirmed support for HS2 in the East Midlands, but stressed the importance of making sure that local people affected by the route are dealt with fairly. The East Midlands HS2 Growth Strategy sets out proposals to use HS2 connectivity to create an additional 74,000 jobs and £4 billion of GVA. Key developments...
The Games of Remembrance are coming to the East Midlands and will be in Nottingham on Thursday 8th November. The Games of Remembrance is a project for anyone interested in football to find out about and remember football's important role in World War 1, including an education and tribute programme, an exciting British Army vs German...
EMC HR Bulletin September 2018 This month’s bulletin covers:- EMC Pay & Rewards and Pay Modelling. A summary of the events in the region over the coming months that will be of particular interest to the HR community, such as our GDPR for HR follow up workshop, our Spring Employment Law update and a number of cpd events...
Many areas in the East Midlands are suffering from unacceptable levels of ill health, high levels of unemployment and little access to growth and opportunities. We know that good employee health contributes to high productivity and successful economy. In order to try and address some of these issues, councillors and officers are invited...
Please find attached the latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin. The August bulletin covers:- Results of the annual sickness absence survey. A summary of the events in the region over the coming months that will be of particular interest to the HR community, such as a national mediation conference, a follow-up to GDPR for HR...