BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
We are experiencing IT difficulties at the moment and are currently only available on the telephone, we do not have access to email. Our switch board number is 01664 502 620. http://www.emcouncils.gov.uk/Staff
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is available via the link below. This month, we cover:- Exit Pay Cap Consultation – Links to the information recently circulated by EMC plus Employment Law expert Darren Newman’s article giving his perspective on the proposals. Local News – An introduction to our...
EMC is working with its counterparts across the country and the LGA to collate views in order to inform and develop a response to the consultation ahead of the deadline. We are interested in any views or evidence that you have as local authorities, to inform the LGA’s response as well as a regional...
Transport for the East Midlands (TfEM) has strongly welcomed transformational improvements to rolling stock and rail services that will be unlocked following today’s award of the next East Midlands Rail Franchise. The new franchise has been awarded to Abellio, starting on 18th August 2019 and lasting for up to 10 years. Abellio will...
EMC HR Bulletin March 2019 The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available from here, or attached. The March Bulletin covers; Employment Law expert Darren Newman’s article this month explore Positive Action. Local News - At our recent People Conference in February, we explored the theme of leading and managing...
On Thursday 21 March East Midlands Councils held the East Midlands Local Authority Challenge at Derby Arena. 114 people from 19 teams from across the East Midlands took part in the challenge and competed for the coveted prize of the Local Authority Challenge East Midlands Winner. We are pleased to announce the results below, but...
Minister Nusrat Ghani states; “let no-one doubt my department’s full commitment to the entire project” During National Apprenticeships Week, HS2 chair Allan Cook reinforces positive impact of apprenticeship opportunities 250 apprentices are already working on HS2, with 2,000 apprenticeships to be created over the...
On 21 March 19 teams from local authorities in the East Midlands will take part in the East Midlands Local Authority Challenge. This year the awards are East Midlands Local Authority Challenge Winners for 2019 Best Chief Executive Officer Best Presentations Award Best Media Award Best Partnerships Award Authorities taking part...
EMC HR Bulletin February 2019 The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available. The February edition of our bulletin covers; Darren Newman’s article – an in-depth analysis of a topical HR issue and its implications for local authorities, this month looking at Disability Related Absence Reminder Alert!...
EMC HR Bulletin January 2019 Please see attached this month’s HR Bulletin. As usual, this is a one-stop shop for all the latest information in the world of HR, L&D and OD. This month’s edition covers:- The People Conference 2019 – the major event for HR, L&D and OD professionals taking place on 6th...
Article in The Times today (29.1.19) by Sir John Peace HS2 isnt about speed its about demolishing the north-south divide News The Times