BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
EMC HR Bulletin January 2019 Please see attached this month’s HR Bulletin. As usual, this is a one-stop shop for all the latest information in the world of HR, L&D and OD. This month’s edition covers:- The People Conference 2019 – the major event for HR, L&D and OD professionals taking place on 6th...
Article in The Times today (29.1.19) by Sir John Peace HS2 isnt about speed its about demolishing the north-south divide News The Times
Please note that the East Midlands Councils office is closed from Friday 21 December 2018 and will reopen on Wednesday 2 January.
East Midlands Councils has a vacancy for a Regional Migration Manager - http://www.emcouncils.gov.uk/Jobs-EMC-East-Midlands-Councils/Regional-Migration-Manager/51423
EMC HR Bulletin November 2018 Please find attached the latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin. This month’s bulletin covers:- Xperthr Regional Deal 2019-20 Apprenticeship, including Performance against Apprenticeship Targets and the latest news on the register of apprenticeship training providers A summary of the events in...
The most recent Treasury statistics published in July 2018 confirmed that the East Midlands continues to miss out on public investment. Of particular concern is the low level of investment in economic affairs in the East Midlands, including: The lowest level of public expenditure on transport, in total and per head. The lowest level...
The Department of Transport has published local bus passenger data [report]. The East Midlands shows a 10% decline in bus passenger journeys between 2009-10 and 2016-17. Nottingham and Derby have both seen a marginal increase.
Colleagues at East Midlands Councils are temporarily unable to send or receive email. It is anticipated that the issue will be resolved by this afternoon. Our telephone system is working so please feel to ring 01664 502 620
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available via the link below. Employment Law expert Darren Newman’s article focuses on Ethnicity Pay Reporting. http://www.emcouncils.gov.uk/EMC-HR-Bulletin This month’s edition covers; Support with Implementing the new National Pay...