BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
- East Suffolk: Cycling and walking plans 'lack ambition'
- Suffolk families receive £32k compensation over special needs failings
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
- What are the latest Covid rules for the UK?
- Water firms in south east publish plan to avoid supply shortages
- Councillor criticises 'diabolical' Oxfordshire reservoir plan
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Contemporary art show goes on display in Wolverhampton
- Jaden Philogene-Bidace: Aston Villa loan midfielder to Stoke City
- Sandwell: Face mask wearing encouraged after end of Plan B
- Birmingham's St Patrick's Day parade axed due to tram works
- Australian Open: Dan Evans plays Felix Auger-Aliassime in Melbourne
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
Bishop was jailed for the murders of two nine-year-olds and attempted murder of a seven year-old.
The artificial intelligence technology uses CT scans to target specific areas needing treatment.
George Garton is hoping to finally make his England debut after last year's Covid outbreak frustrations.
Hard-to-reach groups – from rough sleepers to fairground workers – are being targeted in a final vaccine push.
Cases of coronavirus reported in Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
Veteran Crawley Town goalkeeper Glenn Morris agrees a new one-year deal to take him beyond his 39th birthday.
More County Championship matches will be played in June and July following calls for more red-ball cricket in mid-summer.
A man is arrested on suspicion of sending malicious emails to Ashton-under-Lyne MP Angela Rayner.
The Electric in Birmingham, which began showing films in 1909, has new management.
Investigation reveals almost 1,000 dentists left the health service last year.
Doug Bannister, CEO of the port, said biometric checks would be "unsafe" and a solution was needed.
Ipswich Town sign goalkeeper Christian Walton on permanent deal from Brighton and Hove Albion.
Abubaker Deghayes made a stabbing gesture as he called for jihad "by sword" at a busy mosque.
Changes in air pressure were detected at a weather kiosk manned by volunteer meteorologists.
Analysis suggests seven water companies illegally dumped sewage thousands of times between 2017 and 2021.
A former minister says the navy would just be helping Border Force be a "more efficient taxi service".
A lawyer for some of the victims' families says the inquiry is "inappropriate" and not independent.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Stevenage and Crawley Town.
Workers will receive an increase between 5% and 15% depending on their current salary.
The Prison Service confirms Steven Bouquet died at Medway Maritime Hospital on 6 January.