BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Michelle Savage suffered 13 gunshot wounds, Lewes Crown Court is told.
Video has emerged showing dolphins swimming just off the Sussex coast.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Crawley Town and Exeter City.
Campaigners say they led to more obesity, but councils say they need extra powers to curb their growth.
Eight Britons are known to have been killed fighting with the Kurdish militia against the Islamic State group.
Transport Secretary Chris Grayling was grilled by MPs about a timetable overhaul that caused chaos.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
Live coverage of Sunday's Women's Super League game between Brighton & Hove Albion Women and Manchester City Women.
Mark Davis beats champion Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-1 to reach the English Open final in Crawley against Stuart Bingham.
Brighton striker Glenn Murray is out of hospital after being concussed in a collision against Newcastle.
The Granny Smith apple turns 150 this year, but who was the woman who gave her name to the fruit?
The driver allegedly braked so forcefully that a boy was thrown against the windscreen and cracked it.
Jurors hear a one-in-a-billion DNA match links Russell Bishop to the murder of two Brighton girls.
British number one Johanna Konta misses out on the Kremlin Cup final after losing to Russian sixth seed Daria Kasatkina in Moscow.
NHS talking therapy service is failing patients in one in seven areas of England, BBC analysis shows.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Crawley Town and Newport County.
Crawley Town captain Jimmy Smith signs a one-year contract extension, which will keep him at the League Two club until 2020.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion.
A BBC analysis of official figures finds nearly 6,000 local bank branches have closed since 2010.
Roller Roy, the skating 82-year-old, raises money in memory of his daughter who died, aged one.