BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Covid-19 tiers: MP to 'make case' to change Suffolk's tier 2 rating
- North Sea wind farms: First apprentices 'break stereotypes'
- The Crown: Somerleyton Hall is transformed into Sandringham
- Covid-19 tiers: Suffolk placed in tier 2 restrictions
- Covid: Pub industry warns it faces 'darkest of moments'
- Covid in the East of England: Your questions answered
- Covid-19: Christmas shop wins Ipswich Borough Council reprieve
- Lowestoft's third crossing gets government approval
- Felixstowe and Harwich ports submit bid for new Freeport status
- North Sea US jet crash caused by 'pilot error'
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford man jailed for cousin's 'one punch' manslaughter
- Works to start on Oxford A40 bus and cycle lanes
- Gull with beak impaled on fishing hook seen dangling from tree
- Oxford Covid vaccine: Regulator asked to assess jab
- New Lord Mayor of Oxford to be appointed virtually
- Boat Race: 2021 races to be moved from the Thames to Ely over safety concerns
- Dogs in turmoil as lockdown fuels demand for pets
- Horton Hospital reaches 'end of the road' in maternity row
- Councils back £160m Oxford station expansion plan
- Oxford homelessness: Report into deaths of nine people released
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Covid: New London garden to commemorate pandemic victims
- Damilola Taylor: What lessons have been learnt 20 years on?
- Ex-convict's tribute to 'special' Jack Merritt
- Harry Winks scores wonder goal for Spurs in Europa League - but admits he didn't mean it
- Barrow 0-0 AFC Wimbledon (aet, 2-4 pens)
- Les Ferdinand: QPR director of football 'wishes' FA Diversity Code was mandatory
- Panto season now 'up in the air' for 2020
- Shoreditch nightclub stabbing: Man jailed for life
- London Tube whiteboard messages 'make people less alone'
- Hammersmith Bridge could reopen to traffic 'within a year'
South Gloucestershire and North Somerset have also been placed in tier three.
More time spent online is leaving people vulnerable to extremist content, say police.
Leading scorer Paul Mullin strikes in the 95th minute to rescue a draw for Cambridge at fellow high-fliers Cheltenham.
Forest Green return to winning ways thanks to Jake Young's goal that piles more pressure on struggling Southend.
Restrictions will be temporarily eased around the UK, but there are still rules about what you can do.
Khady Gueye has experienced online backlash to a sculpture piece 'celebrating' ethnic minorities.
Several vaccines are showing promise and one is already being reviewed by the UK regulator.
The Court of Appeal rejected CR4C's bid for an appeal and told them to pay costs.
A woman who attended a Bristol rave says she sustained "life-changing' injuries" from a police dog.
A programmer is telling the story of "the worst year of his life" through an interactive video game.
Nicky Cadden's last-gasp free-kick steals a point for Forest Green in an entertaining draw at Barrow.
Two goals at the start of the second half help steer League Two high-flyers Cheltenham to victory over Walsall.
Crossways Infant School in Thornbury will shut until December after a visiting nurse tests positive.
Team news as Leicester host Gloucester in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Welford Road (15:00 GMT).
Congestion at Felixstowe Port in Suffolk is proving a major headache for importers before Christmas.
BBC News spoke to key government figures, scientists and health officials involved from the start.
Premiership Rugby will no longer award five points to teams when the opposition is unable to field a side because of coronavirus.
Police are searching four locations after a 43-year-old man from Gloucestershire was arrested.
MPs criticise former chancellor George Osborne over cyber-security centre's new central London home.
Less than a month since Exeter Chiefs were crowned Premiership champions, English top-flight rugby is ready to return.