BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- New Army Apache helicopters lift off at Wattisham airfield
- World Indoor Bowls Championship 2021: Katherine Rednall delighted by fourth singles title
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford wild swimmers told of Thames Water sewage release a day late
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Oxfordshire
- Sewage pollution: How clean are our rivers?
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
Sally J Morgan wins the Portico Prize for a book inspired by her encounter with Fred and Rose West.
The chain says rising costs will mean higher prices, but social media influencers have boosted its sales.
Laura Mortimer's mother says Christopher Boon "had previous" and police should have acted sooner.
More County Championship matches will be played in June and July following calls for more red-ball cricket in mid-summer.
They mistreated a vulnerable 54-year-old man they were employed to look after on a seaside break.
One hot drink a day and living by candlelight are how some are coping with rising energy costs.
Cheltenham Town forward Alfie May signs a new contract to stay at the club until the end of the 2024 season.
Two high street shops were burgled on Monday night in Cheltenham.
Argentina international Santiago Socino signs a new undisclosed-length contract with Gloucester.
Debbie Hicks live-streamed from the Gloucester hospital questioning the existence of "mutant virus".
Laura Mortimer and her 11-year-old daughter Ella were killed by Christopher Boon in 2018.
League Two leaders Forest Green's game against Mansfield is abandoned after kick-off due to thick fog.
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man died at the scene and a woman later died in hospital.
It is believed the malware made its way into the council's system embedded in an email.
Gloucester scrum-half Charlie Chapman signs a new undisclosed-length contract with the Premiership side.
League One side Cheltenham Town sign midfielder Charlie Colkett until the end of the season.
The BBC Crimewatch programme featured the case in 2008 but Paul Shakespeare was not charged until 2021.
The collision, involving a lorry and a car, happened on a key road near Andoversford.
Cheltenham Town sign Tottenham Hotspur striker Kion Etete on loan until the end of the season.
Gloucester confirm London Irish and Fiji back-row Albert Tuisue will join them from next season.