BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
Each year hundreds of young UK children end up in hospital with severe but avoidable coffee and tea scalds, like Archie.
Gloucestershire sign Middlesex all-rounder George Scott on a three-year deal.
Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown was asked to leave the Conservative event after he clashed with staff.
Grant Stevens threatened to stab and kill the officers at Gloucester railway station, a court hears.
Staff at the lido in Cheltenham allow the animals in every year before the pool is drained.
A quad bike crashed into a ditch between Lower Apperley and Tirley some time before 23:20 BST.
Exeter City keep up with the pace at the top of League Two with a narrow win over previous leaders Forest Green Rovers.
England scrum-half Willi Heinz is one of five players to sign a contract extension with Gloucester.
Brothers Matt and Joseph Mills speak to BBC Points West about playing together at League Two leaders Forest Green Rovers.
The UK government policy sees cattle TB incidence fall in two badger cull areas but rise in a third.
The local vicar says he had not stopped the tours from running and he denies harassment.
Which vintage toys - some worth thousands of pounds - are women seeking out? And why?
The former Gloucestershire PC was caught with thousands of pictures on his phone.
Cheltenham's on-loan Hull defender Jacob Greaves wins September's EFL Young Player of the Month award.
Culls drive badgers to roam further afield, allowing them to disperse TB over a larger area, research suggests.
Cheltenham racecourse was charged insufficient amounts by the local fire service, it is claimed.
Road near Cirencester closed for several hours while investigation work carried out.
Norton's Coin, who was owned by a farmer, shocked the racing world by beating Desert Orchid in 1990.
The fair is a tradition that dates back to the Middle Ages.
Forest Green move to the top of League Two with an emphatic victory over Crawley.