BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Southampton captain Ryan Bertrand believes he is more than worthy of being considered for an England recall.
Three-week-old Stanley Davis had suffered 41 fractures on three separate occasions, a court hears.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Portsmouth and Burton Albion.
The Red Falcon ran aground on Sunday after striking yachts moored off East Cowes.
The yacht, called Greylag, was hit by the Red Funnel ferry in thick fog early on Sunday.
The walkout will be the longest yet in the dispute over the role of guards on South Western Railway.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
Whitbread aims new ZIP chain at travellers on very tight budgets who are willing to sacrifice space.
Hundreds of people join the search for Sarah Wellgreen who disappeared nearly two weeks ago.
Zandrae Smith is accused of murdering Tommy Ferris in an alleyway in Andover in April.
The Red Falcon ran aground on Sunday, weeks after its sister ship tore yachts from their moorings.
None of the 40 passengers onboard were hurt and the vessel has been refloated.
An eyewitness describes the "disorientating" thick fog which grounded a ferry on the Isle of Wight.
Oli Hawkins' header stretches Portsmouth's lead at the top of League One to six points as Pompey beat 10-man Fleetwood.
The poster advertised the liner's return voyage from New York to Europe.
Craig Bryden wanted to put a smile on patients' faces by dressing as a pirate for chemo sessions.
Universal Credit comes to Aldershot and Farnborough next Wednesday, 24 October, changing the way residents apply for benefits. Universal Credit comes to Aldershot and Farnborough next Wednesday, 24 October, changing the way residents apply for benefits.
William Hatherall's family say he was "too young and too vibrant to lose his life so suddenly".
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Bournemouth and Southampton.
Concerns are raised about patient safety, bullying and racism at St Mary's Hospital in Newport.