BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Paul Hammond says his wife was rescued through a window after an HGV smashed into their thatched cottage.
Harrogate full-back Warren Burrell scores a hat-trick as they come from behind to beat Aldershot in the National League.
Alfie Rutherford score a last-minute winner as Havant & Waterlooville takes three points against Braintree.
Jamal Lowe nets his eighth goal of the season to fire League One leaders Portsmouth to a 2-0 home win over Southend.
Sunderland have a home derby against Newcastle's Under-21 side in the third round of the Checkatrade Trophy.
How the artefacts from the 18th Century warship are being restored.
The pair were arrested on Thursday in a pre-planned operation by Counter Terrorism Police.
The attacker struck in Riverside Park, Bitterne, on Sunday night.
Hampshire players Tom Alsop, Joe Weatherley and Brad Wheal sign new contracts with the county.
Three-week-old Stanley Davis died from a broken skull having previously suffered 41 fractures.
The display, which features songs by the likes of Ed Sheeran, is helping four-year-old Malaya Rose.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Wrexham and Eastleigh.
RMT union drivers and guards on South Western Railway are to walk out on 22 December.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Cardiff City and Southampton.
Festive shoppers in Aldershot and Farnborough can enjoy free parking in council car parks on Saturday 15 December and on three Sundays in the build-up to Christmas. Festive shoppers in Aldershot and Farnborough can enjoy free parking in council car parks on Saturday 15 December and on three Sundays in the build-up to Christmas.
The animals are recovering from their ordeal after they were thrown from a car in their cage.
New Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl says he wants to "get his name known in the Premier League" with the "challenge" that awaits him at St Mary's.
Gentjan Lalaj hit the surveyor working on the pavement and flung him over a wall.
A longer runway, larger planes and more flights could double passenger numbers to five million.
The investigation relates to alleged extreme right-wing activity in the UK.