BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Sir Desmond Swayne seems very relaxed during his colleague's speech on the EU Withdrawal Bill.
Arsenal forward Theo Walcott is having a medical at Everton before a proposed move worth more than £20m.
A French aristocrat, captured in 1357, was England's earliest official "prisoner of war", say historians.
The 50-year-old has been charged with driving without due care and attention and failing to provide a specimen.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Parents say they are "devastated" by the closure of Merrydale in Winchester and Sunbeams in Aldershot.
The body of the newborn girl was found in bushes in a park in Aldershot in May.
The five to nine-year-olds have been learning about money and debt for 18 months.
A 50-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of failing to provide a specimen.
Portsmouth's Akash Indian restaurant chartered a private plane to transport its curry to Bordeaux.
Mark Harrigan said the credit card debts started to pile up as he was unable to work.
The blaze stated on the Portsmouth property's first floor during the night.
Eastleigh keeper Ross Flitney saves a last-minute penalty as they win at Torquay United in the National League.
Portsmouth's Jamal Lowe scores his first goal since September but they are held to a draw by Scunthorpe United.
A 14m (46ft) replica would be a main attraction at the island's planned new aviation museum.
The 78-year-old received fatal injuries in the accident in Church Crookham, near Fleet.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Watford and Southampton.
Wightlink said daytime services would drop but there would be more evening sailings.
Young women with breast cancer have the same survival rates regardless of whether they have the BRCA gene mutation, a study suggests.
The world famous magician performs tricks at a youth club and offers its members some advice.