BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
An inquest is being held into the deaths of three patients of Sudip Sarker who was jailed earlier this year.
Worcester confirm Wales international Ashley Beck broke his leg during their Challenge Cup win at Stade Francais.
Warwickshire Police's five year alliance with West Mercia Police could end within a year.
Billy White, 16, has cancer for the third time, but he's not letting it get him down.
Team news as Stade Francais host Worcester Warriors in Saturday's European Rugby Challenge Cup fixture at Stade Jean Bouin (20:00 BST).
Families of 22 Britons killed in the terror attack instruct lawyers to start civil proceedings.
Nearly £5,000 is raised for the RNLI by the family of a kayaker who died during a race.
The Rothschild's giraffe is incredibly rare with only about 1,600 thought to be in the wild.
A visitor and staff member came forward to police about Sarah Pitt's behaviour.
Three West Mercia Police Federation are being investigated over "practices and conduct".
The council wants to spend money on preventing children from entering the care system.
The council wants to create a "successful and growing cathedral and university city."
Some services will miss out Cross City stops so trains run on time during slippery conditions.
Worcester prop Ryan Bower is banned for two weeks by a disciplinary panel after admitting dangerous play in a ruck.
Becky Hill sings outside the Manchester Academy after a burst water pipe cancels her show.
After beating leukaemia, Brooke Cassidy is a nurse at the hospital where she was treated.
The University of Worcester's vice-chancellor said the request was "against the public interest".
West Mercia said scrapping the alliance will save money but Warwickshire says it is disappointed.
We look at misty sunrises, fields of ripening pumpkins and leaves of red, orange and gold.
A mother-of-five who feels self-conscious about her torso is getting it covered in ink.