BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
David McGreavy murdered and mutilated three young children 45 years ago, a crime that remains as shocking as it was inexplicable.
Twins were adopted separately and sisters were uprooted multiple times, a High Court judge finds.
The rescue operation to save English yachtswoman Susie Goodall is under way after her boat violently capsized during the Golden Globe Race.
Worcester Warriors back row Matt Cox has signed a new two-year deal with the Premiership club.
Team news as Pau host Worcester Warriors in Friday's European Rugby Challenge Cup tie at Stade du Hameau (19:00 GMT).
England woke up to spectacular purple skies this morning, with BBC Weather Watchers sharing images from across the country.
Susie Goodall pulls out of the Golden Globe Race after losing her mast, and will have to wait two days to be rescued.
Elsie Urry says David McGreavy, who killed her three children in 1973, should stay in jail for life.
Only children's care has avoided council cuts since 2010.
Leicester's Kyle Eastmond and Worcester's Chris Pennell receive bans at an independent disciplinary panel hearing.
Bristol Bears prop forward Jack Cosgrove returns to Sixways to sign for fellow Premiership side Worcester Warriors.
New England international Ted Hill signs his first Worcester contract, 17 days after winning his first cap.
A lodger jailed in 1973 for killing three children he was babysitting is cleared for release.
Worcester Warriors managing director Gus Mackay leaves Sixways after 17 months with the Premiership club.
Leicester's Kyle Eastmond and Worcester's Chris Pennell face hearings after citings in Saturday's Premiership games.
The home secretary says a recent attack on a Syrian boy "brought back memories" of his own ordeal at school.
Police say the woman was pronounced dead at the scene at about 20:00 GMT on Friday.
Team news as Gloucester host Worcester Warriors in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Kingsholm (15:00 GMT).
Worcestershire promote Alex Gidman to first-team coach, as Kevin Sharp takes on backroom role.
Jason Nellist is 'detained without limit of time' after stabbing his mother Julie Clark to death.