BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
Smoke started billowing as the train passed through Pontrilas, Herefordshire, near the Welsh border.
Team news as Harlequins host Worcester Warriors in Saturday's Premiership fixture at The Stoop (15:00 GMT).
Engine 75069 had stood unloved and rusting for more than two decades before being restored.
Former paratroopers Neil Young and Peter Ketley have raised more than £30,000 for military charities.
The man claims a bottle was "forced" into his hand and he only found out later that it was acid.
Five-year-old Oscar Saxelby-Lee has leukaemia and is relying on the "kindness of a stranger".
Worcester wing Tom Howe signs a one-year contract extension with the Premiership side.
Adam Cech says he was threatened with a "gun" to carry out the attack on a boy in a shop in Worcester.
Tens of thousands of pounds worth of damage was caused and staff were injured at HMP Hewell.
Worcester Warriors loose-head prop Ryan Bower signs a new one-year contract with the Premiership club.
The father denies enlisting others to attack the three-year-old in a Home Bargains store.
Worcester re-sign New Zealand-born scrum-half Jono Kitto, who has previously played for Leicester and Harlequins.
Glowing lanterns lit up parkland, as about 400 attend the St Richard's Hospice Lantern Walk.
The man tells a court he paid £500 immediately after his son was splashed with acid, but says it was to fund private investigators.
The man, who cannot be identified, said he had "no idea" his son was going to be attacked.
Worcester Warriors rugby club makes sure no one misses out on their matches - and that includes Andy, who's living with dementia
She has been charged with animal cruelty, after horses were found in a badly neglected state.
Risk factors for dementia include heavy drinking, smoking, genetics and high blood pressure.
Connacht tight-head prop Conor Carey signs for Premiership club Worcester Warriors on a two-year contract from 2019-20.
HMV administrators reveal list of 27 stores slated to close.