BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Urbo: Bike-share scheme misses Ipswich return date
- Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham still for sale
- Stephen Hawking: Ipswich brain injury centre to be named after physicist
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens: Six to face trial for murder
- Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Ipswich murders: Ex-leader admits town slavery 'failings'
- Ipswich intensive mental health care ward to reopen
- Ed Sheeran to play homecoming gigs in Ipswich and Leeds
- Members-only 'cannabis lounge' opens in Ipswich
- Knife haul removed from Ipswich streets
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Carterton soldier statue shot and thrown in ditch
- Motorised shed returns to break 100mph land speed record
- Oxford United v Walsall
- Oxford hospitals NHS trust suspended midwife services
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxford flats explosion: Redevelopment proposals put forward
- English rainy-day phrases explained by Susie Dent
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- Oxford Labour councillor cleared over 'anti-Semitic' Facebook post
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Buckingham Palace: Man arrested over 'Taser'
- WSL: Everton Ladies 0-0 Chelsea Women
- WSL: Arsenal Women 4-3 West Ham United Ladies
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Grenfell Tower: Homeless man charged with fraud
- Natural History Museum: 'Breathing new life' into Darwin
- Walthamstow shooting: Teenager's death sparks murder probe
- Anthony Joshua stops Alexander Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Chas and Dave: Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
As Grace Jones, the oldest living person in the UK, turns 112, BBC News looks at her life and times.
Worcestershire Rapids win their first T20 title beating Sussex Sharks by five wickets in the Blast final.
His son Shaun D'Oliveira accepted the award and said his dad would have been proud.
Moeen Ali inspires Worcestershire to a 20-run win against Lancashire Lightning to guide them into the T20 Blast Final.
Cricket Australia are to investigate claims made by England all-rounder Moeen Ali that an Australian player called him 'Osama' during the 2015 Ashes.
The government reveals plans to make divorce a less confrontational process for couples.
Team news as Worcester Warriors host Newcastle Falcons in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Sixways (15:00 BST).
Worcestershire's Australian seamer Steve Magoffin retires from all forms of cricket at the age of 38.
Lancashire, Worcestershire, Sussex or Somerset? Alex Hartley, Kate Cross and Steven Mullaney preview T20 Blast Finals Day.
600-year-old gates which have not opened for decades are a major part of a castle's £5.5m overhaul.
Amy O'Connor's brother Andrew Lindup was killed in a hit-and-run crash in December 2016.
Worcestershire chief executive Matt Rawnsley says winning the T20 at Edgbaston could help retain their best players.
Martin Jauncey was given a suspended jail term after smashing into a crowd of car enthusiasts.
Surrey win the County Championship for the first time in 16 years after beating Worcestershire by three wickets.
Worcester Warriors forward Cornell du Preez is to stay in hospital for a further four weeks after he suffered a fractured larynx.
Hereford FC sack boss Peter Beadle - the National League North club's first managerial change since being founded in 2014.
Three men are arrested and released under investigation for offences under the Deer Act, police say.
A former pupil tells a court he feared for his life while being punished by a headmaster.
Leaders Surrey close on 70-0, needing another 202 to beat Worcestershire at New Road and seal the Division One title.
Richard Bailey, who has 171 previous convictions, claimed his victim died accidentally.