- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
A car and a lorry were involved in the collision on the motorway in Worcestershire.
Three men are bailed after a man, 47, dies following an incident at a Bromsgrove pub.
Premiership club Worcester Warriors report a pre-tax loss of £8.1m for the 2016-17 season.
Tasmin Humphries has more than 1,600 items dedicated to the superhero.
Team news as Worcester host Newcastle in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Sixways (15:00 BST).
Martyn Wells says he was moved in the night after cancer surgery at a Birmingham hospital.
Otto Putland, who swam for Wales in the 2014 Commonwealth Games, denies the attack on the woman.
Otto Putland, who swam for Wales in the 2014 games, denies the attack on the woman.
George Lord was jailed for four years for sexually assaulting his victim in the council chamber.
The new hub will provide information and advice on services and benefits for veterans.
Flood sirens have sounded and a barrier has been activated after heavy rain and snow.
Sue Strachan, who has early onset dementia, wants to show it's possible to live well with the disease.
The baby was taken to hospital after emergency services were called to West Midland Safari Park.
Two people are treated for non-serious injuries after inhaling the substance, police said.
The hospital described mothers who use formula milk as "artificially" feeding babies.
Wasps flanker Sam Jones retires at the age of 26 after failing to recover fully from an injury he sustained on England duty.
Investors in the engineering giant support a takeover by turnaround specialist Melrose after a bitter battle.
Antonia Payne Cheney needs life-saving surgery, so her friends hope the stunt will raise awareness.
Sale Sharks and England wing Denny Solomona has been charged after allegedly verbally abusing a Worcester Warriors player.
Moeen Ali and Chris Woakes are dropped by England for the second and final Test against New Zealand in Christchurch on Friday.