BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Victor Nealon, who served 17 years in jail, was freed by DNA evidence.
Many women are refusing information from police that could save their lives - why?
Gold and silver coins, a bracelet and ingots were found in a village in 2015.
Jason Nellist was hit by a van shortly after murdering his mother at her home in Hereford.
Alexandra Hospital has written to 141 patients over suspected contact with the infected employee.
A woman had three strokes before medics diagnosed an underlying heart problem, a court has heard.
A couple says they still can't live in their new house in Worcester, two years after they bought it.
Team news as Worcester Warriors host Harlequins in Friday's Premiership fixture at Sixways (19:45 GMT).
Twenty-four patients, including one with blood poisoning, have been affected by the outbreak.
Officers carried out early morning raids at several addresses following a spate of burglaries.
Warwickshire are promoting a new competition bringing the concept of 100-ball cricket to club level.
Volunteers have been pulling the supermarket staple from the water to help fish.
Wye Valley NHS Trust plans to redeploy up to three staff to Hereford's emergency department.
Nearly one in five local hospital services have failed to hit their key waiting time targets for a whole year.
Twin sisters Irene Crump and Phyllis Jones put their longevity down to luck and eating "good food".
John Broadhurst denies murdering his girlfriend after allegedly engaging in "rough sex" with her.
A mystery bidder paid a record amount for the steam locomotive's original solid brass plate.
Team news as Bath host Worcester Warriors in Saturday's Premiership fixture at The Rec (12:45 GMT).
John Broadhurst is accused of murdering his lover Natalie Connolly at their home in a village.
Bath wing Joe Cokanasiga will make his England debut against Japan as Eddie Jones makes sweeping changes from the side that lost to New Zealand.