BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Urbo: Bike-share scheme misses Ipswich return date
- Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham still for sale
- Stephen Hawking: Ipswich brain injury centre to be named after physicist
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens: Six to face trial for murder
- Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Ipswich murders: Ex-leader admits town slavery 'failings'
- Ipswich intensive mental health care ward to reopen
- Ed Sheeran to play homecoming gigs in Ipswich and Leeds
- Members-only 'cannabis lounge' opens in Ipswich
- Knife haul removed from Ipswich streets
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Carterton soldier statue shot and thrown in ditch
- Motorised shed returns to break 100mph land speed record
- Oxford United v Walsall
- Oxford hospitals NHS trust suspended midwife services
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxford flats explosion: Redevelopment proposals put forward
- English rainy-day phrases explained by Susie Dent
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- Oxford Labour councillor cleared over 'anti-Semitic' Facebook post
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Buckingham Palace: Man arrested over 'Taser'
- WSL: Everton Ladies 0-0 Chelsea Women
- WSL: Arsenal Women 4-3 West Ham United Ladies
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Grenfell Tower: Homeless man charged with fraud
- Natural History Museum: 'Breathing new life' into Darwin
- Walthamstow shooting: Teenager's death sparks murder probe
- Anthony Joshua stops Alexander Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Chas and Dave: Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
BBC Sport visits Worcester Valkyries - last season's bottom side - as they bid to achieve their first ever Premier 15s victory.
Premiership Rugby owners will hold a board meeting next week to discuss a potential £275m takeover of the league.
UK customers were affected after spending in shops, restaurants and other businesses a week ago.
Worcestershire slump to 68-4 against Hampshire after all-rounder Ed Barnard takes 6-50 in bowling out the visitors for 191.
A passenger in another car was taken to hospital with serious injuries after the crash on the B4350.
A man with motor neurone disease has improved access in his home and garden thanks to builders' support.
The artwork is badly damaged after being used to smash a shop window in a burglary attempt.
Firms have set out how they intend to cut water bills as part of the regulator's five year review.
Worcester Warriors say forward Cornell du Preez needs "further larynx surgery" after a throat injury in their season opener.
All-rounder Moeen Ali says he has moved on from the difficult winter that cost him his place in the England side.
The ECB will review ticket allocations for T20 Finals Day after fans of the four semi-finalists miss out on tickets.
Moeen Ali takes 5-63 to lead England's recovery on the second day of the fourth Test against India in Southampton.
Lancashire skipper Dane Vilas and Josh Bohannon put on 139 to inspire their side's four-wicket win over Worcestershire.
Team news as Worcester Warriors host Wasps in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Sixways (15:00 BST).
Lancashire are left a testing victory target of 314 to beat fellow Division One strugglers Worcestershire at Southport.
A "well-organised" gang delivered contraband to a number of prisons in England, a court hears.
A mother and daughter were injured after Naveed Hussain's Audi crashed into their home.
Lancashire slip to 96-5 in reply to Worcestershire's 222 on an eventful first day containing 15 wickets at Southport.
A charity revamps the garden and kitchen for a motor neurone disease patient.
GJ van Velze, the Worcester player who missed almost an entire season with concussion, on how he fell back in love with rugby.