- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
Hundreds of toads cross a road in Herefordshire on their way to a breeding lake.
Doug Richards was more worried about crossing the rough seas to Antarctica than about his run.
Ambulance service bosses have warned Worcestershire Royal that patients face "significant risk of harm".
A judge said children had been in accommodation for "wholly inappropriate lengthy" periods of time
More than 5,000 ceramic poppies are on display until the end of April.
Sexual abuse victim Peter Saunders is part of a panel looking into abuse in religious organisations.
Ofwat expects compensation to be "fair, fast and free from hassle for customers".
Celtic Dragons claim a successive win in Superleague Netball with a 49-40 victory over Severn Stars.
Ofsted raised concerns about cleanliness and conditions at the unnamed residential home.
A victim of Callum Blake-O'Brien recalls how she received up to 100 messages, some about rape and torture.
Sophie Richards told Meghan, on a royal visit to Birmingham, she wants to be an actress like her.
Ryszard Masierak's lorry was involved in a crash that killed eight people after he stopped in the inside lane.
Owen Farrell will captain England for the first time in Saturday's Six Nations match against France, with regular skipper Dylan Hartley injured.
Controversial plans to extend the Premiership season are "dead in the water" according to players' union chief Damian Hopley.
The Evesham-based farming retailer employs more than 700 staff and says it has an uncertain future.
David Wagstaff was on a hands-free call when his lorry hit a minibus, killing eight people.
The widow of a minibus driver killed along with seven of his passengers has spoken of her grief.
The government is set to pay out £50m in Cold Weather Payments, after last week's cold snap
Sam Vesty is appointed as Northampton Saints attack coach a day after his departure from Worcester is announced.
One caller rang an ambulance service 3,594 times in 12 months.