BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
The case involves historic artefacts discovered in a village in 2015, police say.
Archie Skidmore's father had a "sixth sense" something was wrong on the family holiday in Portugal.
The County Championship will see three teams promoted and one relegated next year to create a 10-team top tier from 2020.
Suzy Lamplugh, 25, disappeared in July 1986 and was declared dead, presumed murdered, in 1994.
Tazmin Pugh, who represented England and Great Britain, was found dead with her partner Josh Kirk.
A jury has found Ian Palamountain not guilty after Terri Webb was recovered from the river Wye in 2016.
Former Worcestershire seam bowler Steve Magoffin takes up a role overseeing their women's development programme.
The bodies of a 21-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman are found after a fire in Worcestershire.
Worcester Warriors fly-half Jono Lance will be out for around four months with a stress fracture of his back.
Worcester Warriors convincingly beat Sale Sharks 35-3 in the opening match of the inaugural Premiership Rugby Cup.
A council spokesman said the scheme will help "address a projected in-year overspend of £5 million".
Seven men who used drones to fly more than £500,000 worth of drugs into prisons are jailed.
A faulty extractor fan contributed the death of five-year-old PD Ivy, a review finds.
A rise in protection plans for children leaves councils claiming they are pushed "to the brink".
Golf club staff are using a buggy to try and catch the 6ft rhea, which escaped from a nearby village.
As Halloween looms, people have been out taking their pick of a bumper crop of pumpkins.
The jury is still considering 14 charges of child cruelty against the ex-headmaster.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, West Mercia Police says.
They reject the notion the tanks will turn a village into a 'human waste repository'.
Worcestershire all-rounder Ed Barnard and batsman Tom Fell sign new contracts to remain with the county until 2021.