BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens death: Killer posts on Instagram from prison
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust: Mental health chief Antek Lejk stepping down
- 'Respected' man dies after Ilketshall house fire
- Inside Ipswich's abandoned Odeon cinema
- Ely Sainsbury's cat Garfield holds 'book signing'
- The gang killers who are YouTube celebrities
- Daniel Saunders: Three re-arrested in stab death inquiry
- Teen bailed after Ipswich stab victim calls 999
- Schools' climate strike: East of England pupils protest
- Man denies Norfolk County Council meeting public order offences
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Welfare funding stopped by at least 20 English councils
- Catherine Shaw: Funds raised to return body from Guatemala
- Witney road named after killed teenager Liberty Baker
- Oxford United v Bradford City
- George Michael's art collection sells for £11.3m at auction
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- E-fit image released after Oxford intruder sex attack
- Boat Race: James Cracknell in Cambridge crew to face Oxford
- Sick leave Thames Valley Police officer 'spotted doing karate'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane station 'to be renamed'
- Martin Landajo: Harlequins to sign Argentina scrum-half
- Man attacked outside Whitechapel mosque in hate crime
- CCTV shows Hackney cyclist kicked into car
- Man City face Chelsea in Women's FA Cup semis
- Mike Thalassitis death: 'Love Island has got to open its eyes to this'
- London population: Why so many people leave the UK's capital
- Forced marriage: 'Dad said he would kill me if he found me'
- Maurizio Sarri: Have Chelsea reached their limit under Italian manager?
- Eurostar tells customers 'don't travel'
Glowing lanterns lit up parkland, as about 400 attend the St Richard's Hospice Lantern Walk.
The man tells a court he paid £500 immediately after his son was splashed with acid, but says it was to fund private investigators.
The man, who cannot be identified, said he had "no idea" his son was going to be attacked.
Worcester Warriors rugby club makes sure no one misses out on their matches - and that includes Andy, who's living with dementia
She has been charged with animal cruelty, after horses were found in a badly neglected state.
Risk factors for dementia include heavy drinking, smoking, genetics and high blood pressure.
Connacht tight-head prop Conor Carey signs for Premiership club Worcester Warriors on a two-year contract from 2019-20.
HMV administrators reveal list of 27 stores slated to close.
Liberty says at least 14 forces have used or intend to use crime-prediction software.
Worcester re-sign Leicester lock Graham Kitchener for the start of the 2019-20 season, on an undisclosed-length deal.
The Health and Safety Executive and police are investigating the death at a factory on Sunday.
Worcester Warriors beat Wasps to reach the Premiership Rugby Cup semi-finals while Newcastle also claim a last-four spot.
Prisoners threw pool balls and chairs at staff at Hewell HMP in July 2017 in a seven-hour riot .
As snow hits the country and freezing temperatures set in, what is being done to help the homeless?
The three-year-old boy's father is accused of plotting an attack amid a custody row with his mother.
The father of the victim, three, is accused of plotting the attack after a custody row with his mother.
The UK's highest court dismisses the compensation claims of two men who spent years in jail.
Councils say they are "desperate" to protect services but funding cuts forced "difficult decisions".
Worcester centre Ben Te'o is ruled out of England's Six Nations match with Ireland on Saturday with a side strain.
Some ambulances were diverted to Birmingham's Heartlands Hospital on Monday night.