BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Worcestershire's Josh Tongue suffers a stress fracture in his foot and is to miss the England Lions' tour of the UAE.
Up to 1,000 heads will demand extra cash for schools to tackle crowded classes and poor staff recruitment.
Oleksiy Koval attacked the sculpture in Worcester after England's defeat in the World Cup semi-final.
Yorkshire beat Worcestershire by seven wickets to end the season in fourth place in the County Championship.
It's a week since 18-year-old trainee teacher Thomas Jones went missing in Worcester.
The 16-year-old, who had no licence, fled the scene after the crash, prosecutors say.
Gary Ballance hits 189 not out and Jack Brooks 82 as Yorkshire take an unexpected lead against Worcestershire.
Thomas Jones' family said they will "galvanise" themselves and continue to search for him.
Thomas Jones has not been heard from since the early hours of Wednesday morning.
Worcestershire's Daryl Mitchell hits a century but Yorkshire have most to celebrate as they officially secure safety.
Another 20-year-old man is arrested in connection with the disappearance of Thomas Jones, 18.
An investigation into a claim that England all-rounder Moeen Ali was called 'Osama' by an Australia player in the 2015 Ashes is closed.
Leicester centre Manu Tuilagi and scrum-half Ben Youngs withdraw from England's training camp in Bristol with injuries.
The family of Thomas Jones, who disappeared on Wednesday, says it is determined to "find our boy".
Nottinghamshire sign Worcestershire and England Lions batsman Joe Clarke on a four-year deal.
Team news as Leicester host Worcester in Sunday's Premiership fixture at Welford Road (15:00 BST).
The father of the injured boy was one of the seven defendants to appear in court.
Alexander James Johnson has been sentenced to nine months in prison, suspended for two years.
Thomas Jones, 18, has not been seen since the early hours of Wednesday morning.
Four hundred members of West Midlands Ambulance Service are now being trained to deal with terrorist incidents.