- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
This is the moment a group of university rowers collided with a barge on the water.
Ten instructors deny physically abusing teenage recruits at the Army Foundation College, Harrogate.
A sixth man held on suspicion of drugs possession with intent to supply is released under investigation.
We answer your questions on plans to raise council tax across much of England.
About 5,000 properties were left without power while firefighters tackle the blaze.
About 5,000 properties are without power while firefighters tackle the blaze.
The sanction is the maximum which can be imposed on a government body.
Team news as Exeter host Worcester in Saturday's Aviva Premiership fixture at Sandy Park (14:00 GMT).
Worcestershire sign Australia batsman Travis Head as their "main overseas player" for the 2018 county season.
Residents of Kings Acre Road say they only realised the situation when they saw plans online.
The deaths follow reports of illegal animal trapping in the area around the Herefordshire reserve.
USA international hooker Joe Taufete’e signs a new two-year contract with Premiership side Worcester Warriors.
South African Rory Duncan will join Worcester Warriors as head coach for the start of the 2018-19 season.
Police have targeted seven residential properties and three businesses.
Worcester re-sign prop Callum Black from Ulster for 2018-19, while Scotland fly-half Duncan Weir is poised to join on loan.
Government assessments predict the biggest hit for regions that voted to Leave.
Daniel Radcliffe surprised staff with a message of thanks for the "incredible" work they do.
Worcester Warriors scrum-half Luke Baldwin signs a new three-year contract at Sixways.
Warren Gatland names an unchanged Wales team to face England in the Six Nations Championship at Twickenham.
Sudip Sarker told interviewers he had conducted 51 solo keyhole procedures but the true figure was six.