BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Urbo: Bike-share scheme misses Ipswich return date
- Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham still for sale
- Stephen Hawking: Ipswich brain injury centre to be named after physicist
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens: Six to face trial for murder
- Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Ipswich murders: Ex-leader admits town slavery 'failings'
- Ipswich intensive mental health care ward to reopen
- Ed Sheeran to play homecoming gigs in Ipswich and Leeds
- Members-only 'cannabis lounge' opens in Ipswich
- Knife haul removed from Ipswich streets
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Carterton soldier statue shot and thrown in ditch
- Motorised shed returns to break 100mph land speed record
- Oxford United v Walsall
- Oxford hospitals NHS trust suspended midwife services
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxford flats explosion: Redevelopment proposals put forward
- English rainy-day phrases explained by Susie Dent
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- Oxford Labour councillor cleared over 'anti-Semitic' Facebook post
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Buckingham Palace: Man arrested over 'Taser'
- WSL: Everton Ladies 0-0 Chelsea Women
- WSL: Arsenal Women 4-3 West Ham United Ladies
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Grenfell Tower: Homeless man charged with fraud
- Natural History Museum: 'Breathing new life' into Darwin
- Walthamstow shooting: Teenager's death sparks murder probe
- Anthony Joshua stops Alexander Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Chas and Dave: Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
The northbound carriageway in Worcestershire will remain closed until Tuesday morning.
Media regulator Ofcom scraps plans to launch a further 13 local television channels.
Baroness Shackleton, who has represented Prince Charles, also says couples must be more practical.
Government says it is on track to meet its target, but Labour says it has "broken its promises" on extended care.
People with autism or mental illnesses will be eligible for the permits that allow free parking.
England spinner Adil Rashid takes 1-19 to help Yorkshire win a rain-affected T20 Blast match with Birmingham Bears.
A man, 41, from London, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
Robert Owen Academy focussed on pupils who struggled in mainstream education.
England's green and pleasant lands are turning brown.
Five men appear in court charged with conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
Somerset eventually break Worcestershire's record 10th-wicket partnership to win by 141 runs and keep their title hopes alive.
Miss Wyre Forest wants to show that beauty - and beauty queens - are more than skin deep.
Judges say Tini Owens will not be able to divorce until 2020, after five years of separation.
Five men are charged with conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm after a three-year-old was injured.
The animal rescue charity says it had used the yard in Worcestershire "to foster some of our horses".
Debutant Azhar Ali hits 125 as Somerset set Worcestershire a daunting 443 to win and reduce them to 50-2 at stumps.
Exeter City sign former Gillingham midfielder Lee Martin and ex-Hereford FC captain Jimmy Oates.
The man was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
Fast bowler Jamie Overton takes 4-61 as Somerset bowl out Worcestershire for 257 and then close on 47-0, a lead of 127.
They could be tried in the US after the UK dropped its demand against the death penalty.