BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens death: Killer posts on Instagram from prison
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust: Mental health chief Antek Lejk stepping down
- 'Respected' man dies after Ilketshall house fire
- Inside Ipswich's abandoned Odeon cinema
- Ely Sainsbury's cat Garfield holds 'book signing'
- The gang killers who are YouTube celebrities
- Daniel Saunders: Three re-arrested in stab death inquiry
- Teen bailed after Ipswich stab victim calls 999
- Schools' climate strike: East of England pupils protest
- Man denies Norfolk County Council meeting public order offences
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Welfare funding stopped by at least 20 English councils
- Catherine Shaw: Funds raised to return body from Guatemala
- Witney road named after killed teenager Liberty Baker
- Oxford United v Bradford City
- George Michael's art collection sells for £11.3m at auction
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- E-fit image released after Oxford intruder sex attack
- Boat Race: James Cracknell in Cambridge crew to face Oxford
- Sick leave Thames Valley Police officer 'spotted doing karate'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane station 'to be renamed'
- Martin Landajo: Harlequins to sign Argentina scrum-half
- Man attacked outside Whitechapel mosque in hate crime
- CCTV shows Hackney cyclist kicked into car
- Man City face Chelsea in Women's FA Cup semis
- Mike Thalassitis death: 'Love Island has got to open its eyes to this'
- London population: Why so many people leave the UK's capital
- Forced marriage: 'Dad said he would kill me if he found me'
- Maurizio Sarri: Have Chelsea reached their limit under Italian manager?
- Eurostar tells customers 'don't travel'
Worcester Warriors centre Will Butler signs a new two-year contract with the Premiership club.
Their families have paid tribute to the women who were students at Nottingham Trent University.
Tazmin Pugh's father has spoken about how his daughter, found dead after a fire, will be remembered.
Worcester Warriors' Scottish international stand-off Duncan Weir signs a new two-year contract at Sixways.
John Broadhurst told an emergency operator he found his partner "dead as a doughnut" at their home.
Worcester Warriors captain GJ Van Velze signs a new two-year deal, tying him to Sixways until 2021.
James Blair from Worcester suffers with the genetic condition Noonan syndrome and regularly receives hospital care.
Susie Goodall says she would attempt the Golden Globe Race again "in a heartbeat", despite having to be rescued in the Pacific Ocean.
Ex-rider Jess Varnish is putting "self-interest" first in an employment case against British Cycling and UK Sport, a lawyer says.
Worcester Warriors make 13 changes for Saturday's European Challenge Cup tie against Pau at Sixways (15:00 GMT).
The families of three people with learning difficulties tell the BBC all their teeth were taken out.
Flanker Matti Williams signs a new contract with Premiership side Worcester Warriors.
Nixon Smith, from Worcestershire, went missing last month after flying from Malaga to Madrid.
More than 200 acts of vandalism against ambulances have been recorded over the past three years.
The doctor involved in cycling's jiffy-bag scandal has pulled out of giving evidence to Jess Varnish's employment tribunal on legal grounds.
James Beresford said the postal worker's language towards his disabled daughter amounted to a "hate crime".
Worcester Warriors hooker Isaac Miller signs an undisclosed-length deal following his return from a broken collar bone.
Jess Varnish tells an employment tribunal that British Cycling coaches would "listen through the door", as she seeks damages for wrongful dismissal.
John Broadhurst will be sentenced on Monday after pleading guilty to manslaughter.
Worcester Warriors fly-half Jamie Shillcock signs a new two-year contract with the Premiership club.