BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
Where do sayings such as "saving for a rainy day" or "raining cats and dogs" come from?
Thomas Jones's parents have been at a riverbank where he was last seen in the early hours of Wednesday.
Edward Galbraith, drunk on Lambrini and John Smith's, fell asleep after breaking into the shop.
Jamie Porter takes 11 wickets in the match as Essex win by an innings to relegate Worcestershire back to Division Two.
Ravi Bopara makes 130 not out as Essex take a huge first-inngs lead against Worcestershire, who reach stumps on 140-4.
Essex reach 252-5 on day one at Chelmsford after paceman Jamie Porter's 7-41 skittles Worcestershire for 94.
Moeen Ali has the "full support" of the England team over a claim he was called 'Osama' by an Australia player in the 2015 Ashes, says captain Joe Root.
A former pupil at an approved school was routinely sexually abused by its headmaster, a jury hears.
Worcestershire sign Wayne Parnell on a three-year Kolpak deal following his spell as an overseas player this season.
Driving too close to other vehicles causes one in eight serious accidents, Highways England says.
Worcestershire's T20 Blast-winning captain Moeen Ali backs 'find of the tournament' Pat Brown for an England call this winter.
Will Flint was trying to help a woman when he was repeatedly stabbed and left seriously injured.
Worcestershire’s Ben Cox bounces back from poor form to share T20 Blast glory and earn an award double.
As Grace Jones, the oldest living person in the UK, turns 112, BBC News looks at her life and times.
Worcestershire Rapids win their first T20 title beating Sussex Sharks by five wickets in the Blast final.
His son Shaun D'Oliveira accepted the award and said his dad would have been proud.
Moeen Ali inspires Worcestershire to a 20-run win against Lancashire Lightning to guide them into the T20 Blast Final.
Cricket Australia are to investigate claims made by England all-rounder Moeen Ali that an Australian player called him 'Osama' during the 2015 Ashes.
The government reveals plans to make divorce a less confrontational process for couples.
Team news as Worcester Warriors host Newcastle Falcons in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Sixways (15:00 BST).