BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens death: Killer posts on Instagram from prison
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust: Mental health chief Antek Lejk stepping down
- 'Respected' man dies after Ilketshall house fire
- Inside Ipswich's abandoned Odeon cinema
- Ely Sainsbury's cat Garfield holds 'book signing'
- The gang killers who are YouTube celebrities
- Daniel Saunders: Three re-arrested in stab death inquiry
- Teen bailed after Ipswich stab victim calls 999
- Schools' climate strike: East of England pupils protest
- Man denies Norfolk County Council meeting public order offences
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Welfare funding stopped by at least 20 English councils
- Catherine Shaw: Funds raised to return body from Guatemala
- Witney road named after killed teenager Liberty Baker
- Oxford United v Bradford City
- George Michael's art collection sells for £11.3m at auction
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- E-fit image released after Oxford intruder sex attack
- Boat Race: James Cracknell in Cambridge crew to face Oxford
- Sick leave Thames Valley Police officer 'spotted doing karate'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane station 'to be renamed'
- Martin Landajo: Harlequins to sign Argentina scrum-half
- Man attacked outside Whitechapel mosque in hate crime
- CCTV shows Hackney cyclist kicked into car
- Man City face Chelsea in Women's FA Cup semis
- Mike Thalassitis death: 'Love Island has got to open its eyes to this'
- London population: Why so many people leave the UK's capital
- Forced marriage: 'Dad said he would kill me if he found me'
- Maurizio Sarri: Have Chelsea reached their limit under Italian manager?
- Eurostar tells customers 'don't travel'
Jess Varnish will give evidence to a tribunal hearing on Tuesday as her case against British Cycling and UK Sport gets under way.
England retain the players that finished the series win over Sri Lanka for their three-Test tour of the West Indies next month, but tweak their ODI squad.
Worcester Warriors scrum-half Michael Heaney signs a new two-year contract with the Premiership club.
As more single homeless people fall between the cracks, could micro-homes offer a solution?
The founder of the Golden Globe Race defends the event after British yachtswoman Susie Goodall was rescued from her capsized boat.
David McGreavy murdered and mutilated three young children 45 years ago, a crime that remains as shocking as it was inexplicable.
Twins were adopted separately and sisters were uprooted multiple times, a High Court judge finds.
The rescue operation to save English yachtswoman Susie Goodall is under way after her boat violently capsized during the Golden Globe Race.
Worcester Warriors back row Matt Cox has signed a new two-year deal with the Premiership club.
Team news as Pau host Worcester Warriors in Friday's European Rugby Challenge Cup tie at Stade du Hameau (19:00 GMT).
England woke up to spectacular purple skies this morning, with BBC Weather Watchers sharing images from across the country.
Susie Goodall pulls out of the Golden Globe Race after losing her mast, and will have to wait two days to be rescued.
Elsie Urry says David McGreavy, who killed her three children in 1973, should stay in jail for life.
Only children's care has avoided council cuts since 2010.
Leicester's Kyle Eastmond and Worcester's Chris Pennell receive bans at an independent disciplinary panel hearing.
Bristol Bears prop forward Jack Cosgrove returns to Sixways to sign for fellow Premiership side Worcester Warriors.
New England international Ted Hill signs his first Worcester contract, 17 days after winning his first cap.
A lodger jailed in 1973 for killing three children he was babysitting is cleared for release.
Worcester Warriors managing director Gus Mackay leaves Sixways after 17 months with the Premiership club.
Leicester's Kyle Eastmond and Worcester's Chris Pennell face hearings after citings in Saturday's Premiership games.