BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Urbo: Bike-share scheme misses Ipswich return date
- Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham still for sale
- Stephen Hawking: Ipswich brain injury centre to be named after physicist
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens: Six to face trial for murder
- Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Ipswich murders: Ex-leader admits town slavery 'failings'
- Ipswich intensive mental health care ward to reopen
- Ed Sheeran to play homecoming gigs in Ipswich and Leeds
- Members-only 'cannabis lounge' opens in Ipswich
- Knife haul removed from Ipswich streets
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Carterton soldier statue shot and thrown in ditch
- Motorised shed returns to break 100mph land speed record
- Oxford United v Walsall
- Oxford hospitals NHS trust suspended midwife services
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxford flats explosion: Redevelopment proposals put forward
- English rainy-day phrases explained by Susie Dent
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- Oxford Labour councillor cleared over 'anti-Semitic' Facebook post
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Buckingham Palace: Man arrested over 'Taser'
- WSL: Everton Ladies 0-0 Chelsea Women
- WSL: Arsenal Women 4-3 West Ham United Ladies
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Grenfell Tower: Homeless man charged with fraud
- Natural History Museum: 'Breathing new life' into Darwin
- Walthamstow shooting: Teenager's death sparks murder probe
- Anthony Joshua stops Alexander Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Chas and Dave: Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
India spinner Ravichandran Ashwin will rejoin Worcestershire in September for their final two County Championship games.
The three-year-old, who was attacked at a Home Bargains store, suffered burns to his arms and face.
England all-rounder Moeen Ali takes three wickets as Worcestershire fight back on the opening day against Somerset.
He is being treated in hospital for serious burns to his arm and face, police said.
The English Defence League protested in Worcester on Saturday against plans to build a mosque in the city.
There are, as with most things in life, pros and cons to the hot weather - here are some of the winners and losers of the season.
Dozens of firefighters tackle a major lorry and hay bale fire on the M5.
South Africa all-rounder Wayne Parnell joins Worcestershire as an overseas player until mid-September.
The health regulator found huge variations in the time taken to report on radiology examinations.
The ex-England and Worcestershire cricketer will be honoured at a civic reception in September.
It is hoped the project will improve fish populations by making parts of the river more accessible.
People living nearby say they found 17 horses badly malnourished with some eating their own faeces.
The ban will affect people in north-west England but other firms say they have no plans to follow suit.
Yorkshire consign Worcestershire to their first T20 Blast defeat of the season with a 12-run win at New Road.
A search and rescue dog was used to check whether anyone was trapped underneath.
Worcestershire Rapids maintain their perfect T20 Blast start against Northamptonshire, but Sussex lose their 100% record.
The 17-year-old's death is being treated as unexplained, police say.
Officers from eight forces in England and Wales were honoured at a ceremony in London.
Footage of a woman pulling a hook from the animal's jaws is shared more than 500,000 times.
David Clark said his wife "nearly always" belittled him, making him feel "inadequate".