- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
Worcester Warriors head coach Carl Hogg is to leave Sixways at the end of the season.
Police say men were interviewed and will be summoned to appear at court on suspicion of wildlife offences.
Drivers are warned of treacherous conditions as the UK is set to face "one of winter's coldest weeks".
Evie Richards wins the U23 title and Ben Tulett the junior men's race at the UCI Cyclo-Cross World Championships in the Netherlands.
Sudip Sarker told the court he had made a "guesstimate" about the number of operations he had carried out.
Ex-SAS soldier and novelist Andy McNab had campaigned for a home for Bob Curry.
Anthony Boyd is accused of murdering Robert Eacock, 33, who died after being attacked in Hereford.
Centre Ben Te'o is preferred to Jonathan Joseph for England's opening Six Nations match against Italy in Rome on Sunday.
The drivers, employed through company Engage Transport, said the firm "ruined Christmas".
People across England took photographs of the rare lunar event.
Football supporter Rick Edwards wants every club to have a defibrillator after fellow fans saved his life.
Union Unison says the cuts at Babcock are "callous" and are not worth the savings.
Six stores will close by April with another eight stores under threat, the retailer says.
Robert Eacock, 33, died after being attacked in Hereford on Monday afternoon.
Uncapped Wales wing Josh Adams says his debut against Scotland in the Six Nations will be a "huge step up".
Wing Josh Adams makes his Wales debut and Rhys Patchell is at fly-half against Scotland as the 2018 Six Nations starts in Cardiff on Saturday.
Worcester Warriors' South Africa-born wing Dean Hammond signs a new contract with the Premiership side.
Four people are arrested after the stabbing in Hereford city centre.
Police say the incident happened at about midday on Monday.
Areas with a lot of retail, administration and warehouse jobs will be most affected, a report says.