BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
Firearms, ammunition and drugs are found in raids across three counties.
John Stanley died after suffering serious head injuries when the stone was thrown during a fight.
Mum Emma Rees was unable to breastfeed after having a double mastectomy.
A second consultation into expansion at Luton Airport opens today and includes plans for a second terminal.
Meuric Roberts, 56, was found two days after he had been stabbed to death, a trial hears.
One campaigner says he will stay there "for as long as it takes" to stop them being cut down.
Millwall are considering Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Wycombe boss Gareth Ainsworth to fill their managerial vacancy.
Watford's Troy Deeney's car windows were found to be below the legal limit for light penetration.
Russell Bowry died three days after suffering a brain injury in a 31ft fall, an inquest hears.
Ross Coniam raised more than £50,000 after TV presenter Jake Humphrey tweeted about his appeal.
Crash death motorcyclist's parents will not meet US suspect unless she agrees to return to UK.
Dashcam footage shows a series of near-misses on the A505 in Hertfordshire.
Sunday's Women's Super League action sees Chelsea end Arsenal's winning start, while Fara Williams gets three assists for Reading.
Coverage of Sunday's FA Women's Super League game between Reading Women and Everton Women.
British triathlete Lucy Charles-Barclay agonisingly finishes second at the Ironman World Championships in Hawaii for the third year in a row.
Halifax remain top of the National League table despite a home defeat to Boreham Wood.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Stevenage and Grimsby Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Bristol Rovers and Milton Keynes Dons.
Police have applied for a football banning order after Mr Robinson punched a fellow England fan.
Nicola Berridge, 53, died when she was run over by a lorry during a bus station redevelopment.