BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
- East Suffolk: Cycling and walking plans 'lack ambition'
- Suffolk families receive £32k compensation over special needs failings
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
- What are the latest Covid rules for the UK?
- Water firms in south east publish plan to avoid supply shortages
- Councillor criticises 'diabolical' Oxfordshire reservoir plan
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Contemporary art show goes on display in Wolverhampton
- Jaden Philogene-Bidace: Aston Villa loan midfielder to Stoke City
- Sandwell: Face mask wearing encouraged after end of Plan B
- Birmingham's St Patrick's Day parade axed due to tram works
- Australian Open: Dan Evans plays Felix Auger-Aliassime in Melbourne
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
Det Insp Neil Corbel is facing jail for covertly recording models with spy cameras in hotel rooms.
Barnet's National League trip to Notts County on Friday postponed after Covid cases in the Bees camp.
Fatjon Oruci was found with "catastrophic injuries" after disorder in Rotherham on 1 January.
Team news as Harlequins host Castres in Friday's European Champions Cup fixture at the Stoop.
Ever wondered whose voice you're hearing when you're getting on the London Tube?
Thomas Partey says he will take criticism after being sent off for Arsenal just days after a humiliating international defeat.
Influencer opens up about overcoming bullying and insecurity.
In a post-pandemic, post-war nation, the 1920s were far from glitzy or glamourous for most people.
A microchip has been implanted into her eye to tackle dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Thirty teenagers were stabbed to death in London last year. What can be done to save lives in 2022?
"My show ain't ready," the star tells fans, one night before her concert series was due to begin.
A new safety app has been developed by a team of volunteers with experience of abuse and violence.
BBC Sport's Phil McNulty looks at the impact of Arsenal's EFL Cup exit to Liverpool.
Leyton Orient midfielder Craig Clay is likely to miss the rest of the season after undergoing successful surgery on his knee.
A deputy High Court judge rules in favour of a London hospital trust that carried out the surgeries.
Fulham boss Marco Silva said the club's record-breaking Championship scoring spree would count for nothing if they failed to achieve Premier League promotion.
Arsenal is the only football club in London with a Tube station named after it.
Of the UK postcodes experiencing the worst delivery delays, almost one third are in London.
The ex-mayoral candidate was pictured attending a party during the December 2020 lockdown.
Kyrell Matthews, two, had 41 rib fractures by the time he died as well as internal bleeding.