- Worcestershire: Josh Baker & Charlie Morris to miss rest of season through injury
- Great Witley field fire moved at 'an alarming rate'
- Worcestershire's at-risk bus services saved in new deal
- Public asked to help save Hereford Town Hall
- West Mercia Police chief constable rescues 'panting' dog from hot car
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Suffolk field fires being put out across the county
- Idris El Mizouni: Ipswich midfielder joins Leyton Orient on loan
- Lowestoft residents react after government approves £24.9m grant
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust: MPs 'running out of patience'
- Suffolk man who used dead mother's blue badge fined
- Heatwave: Why is the East of England so hot?
- Suffolk's 'historic' parks and gardens project awarded grant
- Robbie Cowling: Colchester owner condemns 'mindless behaviour' by some fans at Ipswich
- Rushmere Heath: Fire crews monitoring for hot spots
- Pakefield cliff fall near Pontins prompts safety warning
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Why are large parts of England now in drought?
- Waterski National Championships: Floodlit night slalom added to event for first time
- UK heatwave: Berkshire and Oxfordshire officially in drought
- Thames Water finds E. coli bacteria in Stokenchurch reservoir
- Is there a hosepipe ban in my area?
- Petition calls for mandatory domestic abuse lessons in college
- Kyle Joseph: Oxford United sign Swansea City forward on loan
- Port Vale sign Oxford keeper Stevens on loan
- Oxford Stadium: Greyhound racing return delayed
- Brize Norton family to auction round chicken egg
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Thilo Kehrer: West Ham bid to sign Paris-St Germain defender 'progressing'
- Brentford v Manchester United
- Thornton Heath: Residents to return to homes after fatal gas blast
- Co-op joins rivals in dropping disposable barbecues
- Chris Eubank Jr says he is 'finished with boxing' if he loses to Conor Benn
- UK heatwave: London officially declared in drought
- Arsenal v Leicester City
- In pictures: Stunning Sturgeon Moon lights up the skies
- Andreas Voglsammer: Millwall sign German striker from Union Berlin
- UK Heatwave: Where does London's water supply come from?
West Ham's attempts to sign Paris St-Germain defender Thilo Kehrer are "progressing", says manager David Moyes.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Brentford and Manchester United.
About 80 homes were evacuated following Monday's blast in south London.
Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Tesco are among retailers who have also stopped sales due to the heatwave.
Chris Eubank Jr says he will be "finished" if he fails to beat Conor Benn when they fight on 8 October.
The announcement comes as temperatures are set to reach up to 37C this weekend in the capital.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Arsenal and Leicester City.
Photographers around the globe capture the final supermoon of the year.
Millwall sign German striker Andreas Voglsammer from Bundesliga side Union Berlin for an undisclosed fee.
BBC London environment correspondent Tom Edwards explains where the capital get its water from.
Neil Coyle says workers from ethnic minorities are more likely to be disadvantaged by the proposals.
By the time BBC journalist Sarah Lee was able to get doctors to listen, her cancer had spread.
Labour's shadow minister says he was "thoroughly embarrassed" by the accidental breaches.
Charlton Athletic sign forward Jesurun Rak-Sakyi on a season-long loan from Crystal Palace.
The deal marks the third time the Groucho has changed ownership in its 37-year history.
An 11-year-old boy and a 54-year-old woman remain in hospital following the blast in south London.
Scorching temperatures may affect people's health and disrupt transport, the Met Office says.
Chelsea and England forward Raheem Sterling says he "couldn't afford to waste time" by staying at Manchester City.
Up to 12 extra control room staff will be drafted in to deal with the increased volume of calls.
Larne defender Kofi Balmer, 21, completes his move to Premier League side Crystal Palace for an undisclosed fee.