BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Anthony Joshua laughs off claims of drug use after Joseph Parker dubbed him the "king of steroids".
The MoD says remains found in northern France could be those of Bedfordshire soldier Edward Norton.
The cash machine was later found about 12 miles away, say police.
A jury is told Justin Clarke, 62, evaded arrest for 23 years after a shooting in St Albans.
A judge defends her decision to spare the former head teacher from an immediate prison sentence.
Peter Farquar, 69, died on 26 October 2015 and Ann Moore-Martin, 83, died on 12 May 2017.
Inspectors also found food thrown from windows and children washing cutlery in toilet sinks.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's FA Cup game between Reading and Stevenage.
Ryan Harvey, 23, was found hanged in his cell at HMP Woodhill in Milton Keynes on 3 May 2015.
MK Dons manager Robbie Neilson says injured pair Scott Golbourne and Joe Walsh are likely to miss the rest of the season.
Mohiussunnath Chowdhury is alleged to have been found carrying a sword near Buckingham Palace.
Former West Brom and England forward Cyrille Regis has died aged 59.
BBC boxing correspondent Mike Costello says Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker could be part of a special year for British boxing.
Britain's Anthony Joshua will meet Joseph Parker in a world heavyweight unification fight in Cardiff on 31 March.
A metal bollard was thrown through the rear windscreen in an "outrageous" act of vandalism, police say.
Most of the donated items are breads, pastries, fruits and vegetables, but are "safe to eat".
Artists are being asked to submit their ideas for work inspired by "overlooked or forgotten places".
Middlesbrough centre-back Nathan McGinley joins League Two side Wycombe Wanderers on loan.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Wycombe Wanderers and Colchester United.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Morecambe and Stevenage.