BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
Two men are arrested on suspicion of murder after the body of a woman, in her 40s, is found.
Lewis Hamilton's team boss says the Briton is "a class act" performing at the highest level of his career as he closes on a fifth Formula 1 world title.
Gerard Lawless stole £1.7m from companies he worked for during an 11-year period.
New initiative launched by MP aims to make paying for sex an abuse crime.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Cambridge United and Milton Keynes Dons.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Coventry City and Wycombe Wanderers.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Barnsley and Luton Town.
The work costs about £1.5m and should be completed by Christmas.
Network Rail releases details of 845 other dangerous incidents at the footpath across the tracks.
The authority said it was "important" due to "the proximity of these exhaust fumes to children".
Lola was stolen from a children's farm and Bonnie and Clyde were snatched from a pub.
University of Hertfordshire graduate Mart Bira in now eligible to compete in the Oscars.
Carl Lawrence saw no witnesses after the crash that killed an Irish banjo player so he went home.
Councils have held on to money provided by housing developers for social and community projects.
The cafe chain, which is fighting for survival, says Chris Marsh has been arrested and released on bail.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Newport County and Stevenage.
Britain's Billy Joe Saunders is giving up his WBO world title in order to challenge the decision to refuse him a licence to fight.
The bronze sculpture was defaced with blue paint just hours after being professionally cleaned.
A downpour in May caused more than £500,000 worth of damage to the museum.
Charles Mason used magic tricks and exotic pets to lure victims to his home, a court hears.