BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
Thousands of people have purchased a piece of Rock City's floor, which was known for its stickiness.
Notts County chairman Alan Hardy says he regrets buying the club following their relegation from the English Football League.
Relegated Notts County release 12 senior players, including striker Jon Stead and midfielder David Vaughan.
One customer says she wrote "shame on you!" on her bag and returned it to the pharmacy counter.
Faye Jepson, from Mapperley, lost teeth due to the condition hyperemesis gravidarum.
A charity set up to care for sick miners is wound up and its assets given to a trust to help colliers.
Simon Harmer completes a six-wicket haul as Essex beat Nottinghamshire in the County Championship with more than a day to spare.
Protests began at schools in Birmingham where the No Outsiders programme was being taught.
A mental health service "significantly underestimated" Natasha Abrahart's condition, a coroner rules.
As Brexit dominates the work of MPs and MEPs, how seriously should voters take the European elections?
HS2 does not offer value for money and could "short change" the North, warns Lords committee.
Nottinghamshire crumble to 90-6 against Essex after Luke Fletcher's 5-50 leads a recovery on day two at Chelmsford.
Ian Guest turned up to help despite mistakenly signing up for an event in a different county.
The RSPCA says the frog, nicknamed Lloyd, turned up in a Nottingham supermarket.
Jamie Porter takes 4-75 as Essex bowl out Notts for just 187 at Chelmsford, and reach stumps on 68-0 in reply.
Two fires at Nottinghamshire prisons within days have damaged vehicles in the car parks.
Mansfield Town sack manager David Flitcroft after their defeat in the League Two play-off semi-finals.
The cutting edge Hollywood technology being used to help rehabilitate injured military personnel.
Campaigners warn services will be affected as some areas of England spend much less than others.
Police say it was not the only report they had about cars being shot at that day.