BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Notts County chairman Alan Hardy says Nottingham Forest's Jorge Grant will see out his season-long loan at Meadow Lane.
Sir Desmond Swayne seems very relaxed during his colleague's speech on the EU Withdrawal Bill.
It is not yet clear what fire safety measures were in place at the recently-modernised station.
The shop owner said she wanted to "scare" the robber who pointed a gun at her and demanded money.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's FA Cup game between Mansfield Town and Cardiff City.
Rangers sign Jason Cummings from Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season, with the option to buy the Scotland forward.
One man was taken to hospital after being Tasered and a police officer was injured.
A Nottingham school is worried about the amount of misogynistic language to which its pupils are exposed.
Nottingham Forest's Jason Cummings arrives in Glasgow for a medical as Rangers also try to sign Norwich City's Russell Martin on loan.
All seven platforms are open and the car park, toilet facilities and lifts are now available.
Last-minute goals from Sebastien Sylvestre and John Kurtz earn Belfast Giants a thrilling second Elite League win in 24 hours over Nottingham.
The 56-year-old considered suicide after becoming addicted to shopping.
Cambridge United and Mansfield Town share the spoils in an uneventful League Two draw.
Lee Frecklington scores on his return for Lincoln, as the Imps share the spoils with League Two high-flyers Notts County.
The Belfast Giants run out 5-2 winners over the Nottingham Panthers in the first of back-to-back Elite League matches.
"I'm not going to get better, I'm just going to get worse," says Daniel Bradbury.
Police say the blaze which closed Nottingham railway station on Friday is being treated as arson.
Fire crews faced "arduous" conditions, but the blaze is now under control.
Defender Eric Lichaj signs a new contract with Championship side Nottingham Forest.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa.