- David Clark denies wife's murder was 'ultimate lesson'
- Worcestershire has 'moral duty' in Elgar archives move
- One-Day Cup: Heino Kuhn century leads Kent to win over Worcestershire
- Home Secretary Sajid Javid reveals moped mugging
- Christ's Hospital School: Rape accused tells of affair with 17-year-old
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Lowestoft 'cluttered' house fire killed disabled man and carer
- Haverhill man died after scaffolding fall on night out
- World Cup winner Sir Alf Ramsey's England appointment letter for sale
- Norfolk family letters hailed as medieval social media
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Second teenager charged
- Fan completes football ground challenge
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Teen charged
- Newmarket cyclist death crash man sentenced
- Shipping line concerns over IT problems at Felixstowe Port
- Job losses as Mattressman bed retailer closes stores
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Mother of three killed in Birmingham hit-and-run crash
- Steane parachutist rescued from power cables
- 'I'm a head teacher and champion weightlifter'
- Ascot 2018: Britain's top female flat horse racing trainer
- Witney fire: Tests show debris 'asbestos-free'
- Witney fire: Asbestos alert continues over scrap yard blaze
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Which university courses boost graduates' wages the most?
- Witney fire: Asbestos warning after scrap yard blaze
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital
- Grenfell Tower: What happened
- Loughborough Junction: Three killed by train in south London
- Dan Wishart: Sutton United re-sign Forest Green Rovers defender
- Sinitta claims she is victim of six sexual assaults
- Met Police infiltrated NI civil rights movement
- Lukasz Fabianski: West Ham close to signing Swansea's Polish goalkeeper
- Josh Hanson murder: Police probe Shane O'Brien 'sightings'
- Checkatrade Trophy: Arsenal become latest Premier League side to enter under-21 team
- 'Labour anti-Semitism row is putting off Jewish students'
David Stokes was fixing a vehicle in a lane on a dual carriageway when he was hit by a car.
Brighton & Hove Albion re-loan defender Ben Hall to Notts County for the season after last term's successful spell.
England seamer Jake Ball extends his contract with Nottinghamshire until the end of the 2021 season.
The ceremony was at the hotel where the club was put on a professional footing for the first time.
A furious Johanna Konta loses out to Australia's Ashleigh Barty in the final of the Nature Valley Open in Nottingham.
A man is in hospital with gunshot injuries, which are not believed to be life-threatening.
Britain's Dan Evans is beaten in the final of the Nature Valley Open in Nottingham by Australian teenager Alex de Minaur.
The 33-year-old man was fixing a vehicle in a lane of a dual carriageway when he was hit by a car.
The Battle of Stoke field was the last major battle of the decades long medieval conflict.
The exhibition featuring golliwogs aims to "make people feel a little uncomfortable".
Chris Phelan used custard creams to tempt the 11-year-old parrot down.
Britain's Johanna Konta beats Dalila Jakupovic in Nottingham to reach her first semi-final since last year's Wimbledon.
Britain's Dan Evans is into the Nature Valley Open semi-finals following a two-set win over Brayden Schnur.
Club for "liberated adults" extends its opening hours to help customers who need babysitters.
There are more than 2,400 deaths from melanoma every year, according to Cancer Research UK.
Nottingham Forest sign Benfica's Joao Carvalho for a club-record fee of £13.2m and also sign Diogo Goncalves on loan.
Johanna Konta beats fellow Briton Heather Watson to reach the Nature Valley Open quarter-finals, while Katie Boulter wins against Sam Stosur.
Heino Kuhn hits an unbeaten 124 as Kent thrash Nottinghamshire by nine wickets to reach the semi-finals of the One-Day Cup.
Poor sales have forced the company to downsize, closing 14 stores with the loss of 100 jobs.
Michael Ball and Alfie Boe argue over custody of their Classic Brit award for best group.