BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Eleanor Schooling writes that it is possible for homes to support ‘hard-to-place’ children and still achieve a good or better inspection outcome.
HM Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman discusses science education and the quest for knowledge.
Speech: Social care commentary: hidden children - the challenges of safeguarding children who are not attending school
Ofsted's National Director, Social Care, Eleanor Schooling discusses how to more effectively safeguard some children who are currently home educated.
Ofsted's Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman discusses the quality of education and care in England today at the launch of Ofsted's Annual Report.
Press release: Ofsted Chief Inspector launches her first Annual Report on state of education and children’s care in England
This year's annual report finds the overall quality of education and care in England is improving, but areas of persistent underperformance remain.
Changes will ensure short inspections are responsible interventions that minimise the burden on schools.
Today (30 November), Ofsted have published a new early years curriculum report called Bold Beginnings.
Ofsted inspection of local authority children's services is changing in 2018.
HM Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman discusses the curriculum and teacher workload at Ark's Teach 2017 conference in Birmingham.
HM Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman described how Ofsted is aiming to be a force for improvement at the Association of Colleges' annual conference in Birmingham.
Ofsted's Chief Inspector talks about Ofsted being a force for improvement in the early years sector.
Ofsted's National Director, Social Care, Eleanor Schooling discusses effective practices to safeguard disabled children.
Amanda Spielman, Ofsted’s Chief Inspector, has given a statement following today's court judgement about the Al-Hijrah school.
Ofsted's Chief Inspector, Amanda Spielman, discusses findings from recent research into the primary and secondary curriculum.