BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Teepee built at East Bergholt school to allow social distancing
- Letter from Dunkirk soldier arrives 80 years later
- Suffolk Show: 'Why annual county showpiece means so much to me'
- Sizewell C: Nuclear power station plans for Suffolk submitted
- More NSFT mental health patients being sent out of area
- Ipswich summer festivals cancelled over coronavirus
- Banham Zoo and Africa Alive charity set to lose a third of jobs
- Coronavirus: NHS nurse shares lockdown journey of carrying triplets
- Needham Market recycling centre dead baby 'still unknown'
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Trust pledges action over bullying
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Formula 1: Williams up for sale after £13m loss last year
- Campaigners raise cash to buy Bladon's White House pub
- Thames Valley officer had mask pulled off in attack
- Police use horses in Oxford to chase down wanted man
- Oxford City Council defends having two deputy leaders
- Coronavirus: Oxford University intends to teach face-to-face
- Oxford £50m electric bus bid in doubt over cost issues
- Coronavirus: 'Short-lived' rebound in house hunter demand
- Plan for £6m River Thames bridge on Oxford approved
- Coronavirus: Children and older adults to take part in vaccine trial
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: Death of Belly Mujinga 'not linked to spit attack'
- Coronavirus: Police issue 17,000 fines for lockdown breaches
- Coronavirus: What difference did lockdown make?
- Heroin found inside boxes of fruit and nuts at Heathrow Airport
- Coronavirus: Is this the final hurrah for clap for carers?
- Coronavirus: London brothers together on the front line
- MPs to decide new method of voting in person
- Coronavirus: How the virus is hitting some harder than others
- Coronavirus: London mayor says continue children's free travel
- British Airways stops flights to Leeds Bradford Airport
The Secretary of State has allowed Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector to temporarily suspend all routine inspections of schools, further education, early years and social care providers.
Latest measures set out in the Government's coronavirus response
Sean Harford, National Director, Education, spoke at the Association for School and College Leaders' conference.
HM Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman speaks at the ResearchEd event.
A pair responsible for managing an independent primary school have been convicted of running an additional unregistered school on the floor above.
Ofsted seeks your views on proposals to revise post-inspection arrangements across all of our work.
HM Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman speaks at the Annual Apprenticeship Conference at the ICC in Birmingham.
Amanda Spielman provides a commentary on what we found in our research into school funding and its impact on education.
Yvette Stanley shares what a sample of consistently good and outstanding children’s homes do to maintain their success.