BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Amanda Spielman has proposed changes to how Ofsted inspects from September 2019.
Ofsted's Chief Inspector discussed the reasoning behind our proposals for the 2019 education inspection framework.
Ofsted's Chief Inspector, Amanda Spielman, discusses findings from recent curriculum research, curriculum design and the new education inspection framework.
Ofsted's Chief Inspector, Amanda Spielman, responded to a report by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC).
Ofsted is setting up a forum for academics, practitioners and researchers to talk about a wide range of early years issues.
The Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Chief Inspector discussed tackling the neglect of older children and the important role of learning, skills and work in preventing criminality.
Ofsted Online will be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 3 August until the afternoon of Monday 6 August.
A statement from Ofsted's press office following coverage of Little Ducklings Pre-School inspection outcome report in the media.
Ofsted has released a report on obesity, healthy eating and physical activity in primary schools.
Ofsted's National Director of Social Care,Yvette Stanley, discusses the important ingredients for multi-agency safeguarding arrangements to improve the response to children in need of help and protection.
The Chief Inspector discussed the importance of promoting British values in schools and Ofsted's role in making sure this is done well.
There will be delays to processing childcare and early years application forms in July while we upgrade our IT systems.