BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
James Henry earns Oxford a valuable point in a 2-2 draw at League One promotion chasers Peterborough.
Sunderland have a home derby against Newcastle's Under-21 side in the third round of the Checkatrade Trophy.
A collection of stories and videos from Oxfordshire this week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at email@example.com
More Oxbridge places go to a handful of private schools than 3,000 state schools put together.
A pregnant mother died after a call handler said she was a "lower category response".
The body of Florence Waters was found by police after she was declared a high-risk missing person.
Three people died when a Subaru Forester towing a caravan was driven the wrong way down the motorway.
Oxford University's Varsity team are to raise awareness for the cardiac-screening cause set up in memory of ex-prop Ian Williams.
The man was forced to work for little or no money at a travellers' site in Oxford, a court hears.
The female victim was stabbed in the stomach while walking in Boxhill Park in Abingdon.
Anjum Dogar told jurors he had never set foot in the tower block where the rape is said to have happened.
Legendary former jockey Lester Piggott is in hospital but reported to be in "good shape" as he has "routine tests".
The private school in Oxfordshire says extravagant gifts are putting staff "in an awkward position".
The victims were also given money to buy drugs, making them more indebted to the men, a court heard.
Mohammed Karrar tells a court he didn't meet a girl he is accused of raping until she was 17 years old.
Preview as Oxford and Cambridge Universities prepare to meet in the men's and women's Varsity matches at Twickenham on Thursday.
Students from Oxford University give their top interview tips to this year's candidates.
Solihull Moors will host Arsenal in the FA Cup third round - if the non-league side win their replay against Blackpool.
Glyn Jones has been accused of making millions of pounds by "asset stripping" socials clubs.