BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Removing Thames Valley Police's horse unit is one of three options to be discussed at a budget meeting.
Edward Vines inflicted "psychological torture" on Emily Maitlis despite court orders against him.
League One side Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward Jack Payne on loan for the rest of the season.
Robert Kubica is named Williams reserve driver, seven years after suffering life-changing injuries in a crash, as Sergey Sirotkin takes race driver spot.
Plans for three quarries could "spoil" the setting of TE Lawrence's grave in a Dorset churchyard.
The fire service was put on standby following the collapse of council contractor Carillion.
Huddersfield Town recall forward Jack Payne from his loan spell at League One Oxford United.
The government will take on public services after the UK's second biggest construction firm fails.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Walsall and Oxford United.
A vulnerable woman found in a brothel in Bristol was moved to safe accommodation outside the city.
Danny Rowland has been bringing his verse to city streets for the past five years.
David and Clare Rennie sold fake signed shirts and other football items to customers worldwide.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A collection of stories and videos from the last week.
An Oxfordshire county councillor has called on the education secretary to intervene.
Manchester City forward Isaac Buckley-Ricketts joins Oxford United on loan until the end of the season.
The house was built on a parking space in Wheatley, near Oxford.
Chelsea Under-21s will play last season's beaten finalists Oxford United in the Checkatrade Trophy quarter-finals.
TE Lawrence's childhood home has been put up for sale prompting fears its heritage could be lost.
Oxford United sign midfielder Cameron Brannagan from Liverpool for an undisclosed fee.