BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
The M40 is closed in both directions following a crash near Oxford.
Neo-Nazi Adam Thomas took photos with his newborn son while wearing the hooded robes, a court hears.
Oxford Professor Liz Frood returns to Egypt for the first time after nearly dying of sepsis.
The UK-led supersonic car project goes into administration. There are just weeks to save the venture.
England's Eddie Pepperell wins his second European Tour title with a two-shot victory at the British Masters.
England's Eddie Pepperell will take a three-shot lead into the final day of the British Masters at Walton Heath.
Former Plymouth players Jamie Mackie and Curtis Nelson score as Oxford beat the Pilgrims in League Two.
Roller Derby is a predominantly-female sport that's not for the faint hearted.
Eddie Pepperell leads at the halfway stage of the British Masters while Tommy Fleetwood struggles in testing conditions.
Christopher Lemonius was left with more than 80 injuries by the armed gang in Oxford.
Three former employees of Winterbrook Nursing Home were accused of ill-treatment and neglect.
Terrorist document The Anarchist Cookbook was found on Adam Thomas's laptop, a court hears.
A collection of stories and videos from Oxfordshire this week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at email@example.com
The infamous dining club, whose past members include David Cameron, has "no place" in university party.
Adam Thomas and Claudia Patatas had a KKK Christmas card and Swastika pastry cutter, a court hears.
Eating more plant-based foods, ending waste and improving farming are vital for the future, say scientists
A court hears Claudia Patatas, accused of being a National Action member, made the remark on WhatsApp.
Urban explorer Warren Tepper had a look inside Deep Purple star Ian Gillan's former home.
BBC News visited travellers on two sites to discuss councils spending thousands on clear-up costs.