BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
A report says violence at HMP Bullingdon has reduced, with levels lower than at comparable prisons.
His parents ask to see government advice given to police over the US suspect's diplomatic immunity.
Gyptians, daemons and the star cast meet our reporter on a set visit for the BBC drama series.
Newlywed PC Andrew Harper, who was dragged under a van while on duty, is described as a "hero".
John Henry Newman is the first English person born since the 17th Century to be canonised.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Oxford United and Doncaster Rovers.
James Davies received the money from Oxfordshire County Council for more than five years.
Notes held by Donald Trump show a suspect in a crash that killed a teenager will not return to the UK.
The government tells South Oxfordshire District Council it could take control of its housing plan.
PC Andrew Harper died after he was dragged along a road by a vehicle while on duty in August.
Boris Johnson talks to Donald Trump and they agree to "work together to find a way forward".
Developers will erect 140 flats on a site in Oxford that was hit by a fatal explosion.
A number of roads in Oxford will be closed for PC Andrew Harper's funeral on Monday.
Some villagers object to plans put forward by Jeremy Clarkson to build a farm shop in Chadlington.
Harry Dunn's parents hope Donald Trump "will look in our favour" over immunity for diplomat's wife.
The ex-Beatle replaced the seats on the open-top bus's upper deck with mattresses and bean bags.
Environmental activists are targeting key sites in central London as part of global protests.
Boris Johnson says he is prepared to seek the help of the White House to bring Anne Sacoolas to the UK.
Oxford United's on-loan Liverpool forward Ben Woodburn could be out until January after breaking a bone in his foot.
Three scientists who discovered how cells adapt to oxygen share the prize for physiology or medicine.