BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens death: Killer posts on Instagram from prison
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust: Mental health chief Antek Lejk stepping down
- 'Respected' man dies after Ilketshall house fire
- Inside Ipswich's abandoned Odeon cinema
- Ely Sainsbury's cat Garfield holds 'book signing'
- The gang killers who are YouTube celebrities
- Daniel Saunders: Three re-arrested in stab death inquiry
- Teen bailed after Ipswich stab victim calls 999
- Schools' climate strike: East of England pupils protest
- Man denies Norfolk County Council meeting public order offences
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Welfare funding stopped by at least 20 English councils
- Catherine Shaw: Funds raised to return body from Guatemala
- Witney road named after killed teenager Liberty Baker
- Oxford United v Bradford City
- George Michael's art collection sells for £11.3m at auction
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- E-fit image released after Oxford intruder sex attack
- Boat Race: James Cracknell in Cambridge crew to face Oxford
- Sick leave Thames Valley Police officer 'spotted doing karate'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane station 'to be renamed'
- Martin Landajo: Harlequins to sign Argentina scrum-half
- Man attacked outside Whitechapel mosque in hate crime
- CCTV shows Hackney cyclist kicked into car
- Man City face Chelsea in Women's FA Cup semis
- Mike Thalassitis death: 'Love Island has got to open its eyes to this'
- London population: Why so many people leave the UK's capital
- Forced marriage: 'Dad said he would kill me if he found me'
- Maurizio Sarri: Have Chelsea reached their limit under Italian manager?
- Eurostar tells customers 'don't travel'
Catherine Shaw may have fallen while climbing a mountain in Guatemala, a charity says.
Catherine Shaw has been missing since she left her hotel in Guatemala in the early hours of 5 March.
Luciano Dos Santos, 22, died after being hit by a car and stabbed in Oxford.
A 23-year-old woman from Oxfordshire was reported missing in Guatemala on 5 March.
Catherine Shaw's parents have "great concern" after she went missing in Guatemala five days ago.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Gillingham and Oxford United.
Luciano Dos Santos, 22, died after he was hit by a vehicle and stabbed in Oxford.
Works by Andy Warhol and Tracey Emin are among more than 170 pieces to feature in an auction of the late singer's collection.
A 22-year-old man from Southampton was hit by a vehicle and stabbed several times in Oxford.
A chief constable says officers in his force have been "discouraged" from using stop and search.
Police received reports of a vehicle on fire at Ardington Wick, in Wantage.
A 22-year-old man from Southampton was hit by a vehicle in Southfield Road and stabbed several times.
Oxford's deputy mayor Sajjad Malik is suspended by the Labour Party after being given the 28-day order.
Former British world heavyweight champion Frank Bruno says he has "never felt so ill" after being treated in hospital for pneumonia.
A 22-year-old man dies after being fatally stabbed on 27 February in Oxford
People in rural areas wait over 50% longer for an ambulance service response to life-threatening injuries.
The Cellar in Oxford says it is can't afford to stay open while negotiations continue over its rent.
Connor Sparrowhawk's mother says Eddie Stobart's rule of only giving its trucks female names is "ridiculous".
Two men are arrested in connection with the stabbing of two people in Oxford on Wednesday.
Both firms say production of their cars in the UK is at risk if Britain leaves the EU without a deal.