BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Liam Gallagher in Latitude surprise performance
- Cat found in Chatteris van reunited with Ipswich owner
- UKIP councillor Stephen Searle 'didn't mean to kill wife'
- Ava-May Littleboy: Two released over inflatable death
- British salt marshes 'to disappear' as sea levels rise
- Ava-May death: Two arrested over inflatable death
- Trust promises university support after teenager's death
- Lowestoft stabbing: Family pay tribute to 'fantastic father'
- Former Ipswich mayor's 'relief' at receiving UK citizenship
- Myles Bradbury: Settlement given over abuse doctor claim
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Witney MP quits as PPS over Brexit
- Wallingford farmers plough fields to help stop fire
- 'Panini Cheapskates' are glad it's over
- World Cup Final blamed Sunday rail disruption
- I'm ready for Oxford challenge - Whyte
- Can hotshot Whyte pass Oxford exam?
- Gavin Whyte: Oxford United sign Crusaders winger for undisclosed fee
- Oxfordshire NHS patient mix-ups prompt hospital posters
- Glass Animals cancel tour after drummer injured in crash
- Terror attack police officers honoured
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- T20 Blast: Yorkshire Vikings end Worcestershire Rapids unbeaten start
- Teen charged after Wolverhampton 'claw-hammer' attack
- Man dies and another injured in Yardley Wood stabbing
- Two injured after shots fired at Wolverhampton pub
- World Cup final: Adrian Chiles on Croatian roots & feelings on Russia showpiece
BBC London News Feed
- Wanstead Flats grass fire tackled by 200 firefighters
- Wimbledon 2018: Is Jack Draper the next star of British tennis?
- Joivan Wade: The YouTuber turned Hollywood star
- Felipe Anderson: West Ham sign Lazio midfielder for club record fee
- Govia Thameslink Railway introduces third timetable in two months
- Large grass fire tackled near Heathrow Airport
- Eden Hazard: Chelsea forward says it 'might be time for something different'
- Environment Agency steps in over 'smelly building site'
- Fabian Balbuena: West Ham sign Paraguay defender from Corinthians
- Jorginho: Chelsea sign Napoli midfielder after Man City pull out of deal
Prosecutors say Christopher Lemonius was killed after a confrontation between two groups of men.
The 32-year-old went into the water and "got into difficulty", Thames Valley Police say.
Officers from around the UK will assist during the US president's visit, the police federation warns.
Lewis Hamilton says he expects a "serious fight" with Ferrari at the British Grand Prix this weekend.
The US president will stay overnight in London but will spend much of his time outside the capital.
Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel is a surprise pace-setter ahead of Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes in second practice at the British Grand Prix.
A collection of stories and videos from the week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us via email at email@example.com
About 20,000 ticket holders for forthcoming events will not be reimbursed, administrators say.
Police are investigating possible physical assaults on boys in Banbury and Bristol.
Meet the people on the streets that share their names with England's World Cup stars.
Rail services will not be stopping at Oxford Station as 'noisy' and 'unsociable' works begin.
Funeral directors paid for service in Faringdon which was attended by carers and military personnel
The two authorities hoped to save money by contracting out shared services to Capita.
Oxfordshire County Council has asked parish and town councils to carry out repairs on its behalf.
Thousands of people will watch rowers battle it out at the Henley Royal Regatta over the next five days.
Police discover a 54-year-old man dead at a property in Oxford.
A new exhibition reappraises the work of Harry Burton, who photographed the decade-long Tutankhamun excavation.
A driver was airlifted to hospital and road resurfacing will take place due to a serious diesel spill.
League One side Oxford United sign Everton defender Luke Garbutt on a season long-loan deal.