- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
Karl Robinson is confident Oxford's consistent performances will change their poor luck of recent results.
Gold Present, trained by Nicky Henderson, is the only withdrawal as a field of 40 runners is named for Saturday's Grand National at Aintree.
Boeing and Rolls-Royce are investing in the UK company developing a revolutionary propulsion system.
Lord Berners was known for extravagant parties with guests like Salvador Dali and HG Wells.
Guido Schuette had a "long-running" dispute with a neighbour in the flat above.
The firm has reset all customer accounts after discovering about 1,000 had been illegally accessed.
The Fall of Gondolin, which was begun more than 100 years ago, will finally be published in August.
Daniel Cluff helps disabled and less able people learn to drive again.
Robert John Dando is sentenced to more than nine years in prison for sexually abusing boys.
Three women have been charged with the mistreatment of residents at a care home in Oxfordshire.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Oxford United and Fleetwood Town.
Frederick Lawson, 82, was reported missing near Henley-on-Thames on Wednesday.
Cooking competition finalist Nawamin Pinpathomrat spends his days as an Oxford researcher.
Anne-Marie Downes had her notes and laptop stolen just before her final university exams.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Oxford United and Oldham Athletic.
A collection of stories and videos from the last week.
Chris Matthews and family members became ill after inhaling chemicals released from a fish tank.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us by email to email@example.com.
Frederick Lawson was reported missing near Henley-on-Thames on Wednesday morning.
Nicholas Johnston was "making things up as he went along", a High Court judge says.