BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Urbo: Bike-share scheme misses Ipswich return date
- Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham still for sale
- Stephen Hawking: Ipswich brain injury centre to be named after physicist
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens: Six to face trial for murder
- Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Ipswich murders: Ex-leader admits town slavery 'failings'
- Ipswich intensive mental health care ward to reopen
- Ed Sheeran to play homecoming gigs in Ipswich and Leeds
- Members-only 'cannabis lounge' opens in Ipswich
- Knife haul removed from Ipswich streets
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Carterton soldier statue shot and thrown in ditch
- Motorised shed returns to break 100mph land speed record
- Oxford United v Walsall
- Oxford hospitals NHS trust suspended midwife services
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxford flats explosion: Redevelopment proposals put forward
- English rainy-day phrases explained by Susie Dent
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- Oxford Labour councillor cleared over 'anti-Semitic' Facebook post
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Buckingham Palace: Man arrested over 'Taser'
- WSL: Everton Ladies 0-0 Chelsea Women
- WSL: Arsenal Women 4-3 West Ham United Ladies
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Grenfell Tower: Homeless man charged with fraud
- Natural History Museum: 'Breathing new life' into Darwin
- Walthamstow shooting: Teenager's death sparks murder probe
- Anthony Joshua stops Alexander Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Chas and Dave: Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
A collection of stories and videos from Oxfordshire this week.
David Rodley was sent to prison for nine years after admitting 20 child sex and drugs offences .
Kauthar Silvera killed her mother Vittoria Baker in 2012 and remained with her body for three days.
An online fundraising page has been set up for the charities who tried to save Harriet Forster.
The two-page letter asks pupils how they think The Chronicles of Narnia should end.
Joe Seaward from Glass Animals suffered a fractured skull while cycling in Dublin.
The driver of the 7.5-tonne lorry could not have prevented the fatal accident, a coroner says.
Two months after moving from the Irish league into full-time football with Oxford United, Gavin Whyte scored a debut goal for Northern Ireland.
A consultation on the proposed route through Abingdon, Milton Keynes and Winslow will begin next year.
Lee Thompson kept a 4ft-long caiman and 16 live snakes in poor conditions at his home.
A post office manager says the robbers "shouted at" staff and "waved guns".
A charity's research shows 74,000 children were arrested in 2017 compared to about 232,000 in 2010.
Witney MP Robert Courts calls on witnesses to help bring the "aggressive and violent" offenders to justice.
Goals from Jordan Shipley and Conor Chaplin help Coventry beat struggling Oxford to claim their second win on the season.
One man is arrested on suspicion of robbery, but police officers are looking for a second suspect.
The two-page letter asks pupils at a school in Wiltshire how they think The Chronicles of Narnia should end.
The minimum distance motorists' should be able to read at in 20m (65ft).
Pilot David Norris, 64, died in the crash near a nature reserve in Oxfordshire.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at email@example.com
A joint initiative by Thames Valley and Hampshire forces is "not performing" to required standards.