BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Urbo: Bike-share scheme misses Ipswich return date
- Harry Potter's birthplace in Lavenham still for sale
- Stephen Hawking: Ipswich brain injury centre to be named after physicist
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens: Six to face trial for murder
- Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers
- Ipswich murders: Ex-leader admits town slavery 'failings'
- Ipswich intensive mental health care ward to reopen
- Ed Sheeran to play homecoming gigs in Ipswich and Leeds
- Members-only 'cannabis lounge' opens in Ipswich
- Knife haul removed from Ipswich streets
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Carterton soldier statue shot and thrown in ditch
- Motorised shed returns to break 100mph land speed record
- Oxford United v Walsall
- Oxford hospitals NHS trust suspended midwife services
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxford flats explosion: Redevelopment proposals put forward
- English rainy-day phrases explained by Susie Dent
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discovered
- Oxford Labour councillor cleared over 'anti-Semitic' Facebook post
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Buckingham Palace: Man arrested over 'Taser'
- WSL: Everton Ladies 0-0 Chelsea Women
- WSL: Arsenal Women 4-3 West Ham United Ladies
- Girl with allergy dies after Heathrow Pret baguette
- Grenfell Tower: Homeless man charged with fraud
- Natural History Museum: 'Breathing new life' into Darwin
- Walthamstow shooting: Teenager's death sparks murder probe
- Anthony Joshua stops Alexander Povetkin to retain world heavyweight titles
- Chas and Dave: Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- Eastleigh 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge
The local authorities facing the biggest pressure to cut jobs and services.
The Tarmac stops where a spiked wall once shielded wealthy residents from a council estate.
The peckish prowler rustled up the hot meal after breaking into a hair salon and flat in Didcot.
The A34 southbound is closed between the A44 Peartree Interchange and the A420 Botley Interchange.
One of the UK's leading female scientists donates her £2.3m science prize to help more women, ethnic minority and refugee students to become physics researchers.
Frederick Lawson went missing after going to check his boat in Shiplake, near Henley-on-Thames.
An urgent investigation on the historic street ruled out any drainage faults.
Barry Amer, 65, assaulted the children in Oxfordshire between 2008 and 2016.
Craig O'Leary, of Thames Valley Police federation, says the wage "could affect recruitment".
Serena Reynoldson also threatened to use rat poison on her ex-boyfriend's snake and cat.
An previous sinkhole was discovered outside the Sheldonian Theatre in January.
Action is needed to ensure future supplies as lower levels of rainfall are expected, Anglian Water says.
Three forces in England will test every motorist they stop in a clamp down on drivers with poor vision.
Chemists find anti-malaria tablets among things cut into drugs they tested at festivals across England.
England's Tyrrell Hatton shoots the lowest score of his PGA Tour career to join Justin Rose a shot off the lead at the Dell Technologies Championship.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Sunderland and Oxford United.
Billy Elbrow, from Abingdon, died after his motorcycle collided with a car near Didcot.
A collection of stories and videos from Oxfordshire this week.
Ilir Kebej will make sparkling wine from the grapes grown on a hill in Oxford.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at email@example.com