BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens death: Killer posts on Instagram from prison
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust: Mental health chief Antek Lejk stepping down
- 'Respected' man dies after Ilketshall house fire
- Inside Ipswich's abandoned Odeon cinema
- Ely Sainsbury's cat Garfield holds 'book signing'
- The gang killers who are YouTube celebrities
- Daniel Saunders: Three re-arrested in stab death inquiry
- Teen bailed after Ipswich stab victim calls 999
- Schools' climate strike: East of England pupils protest
- Man denies Norfolk County Council meeting public order offences
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Welfare funding stopped by at least 20 English councils
- Catherine Shaw: Funds raised to return body from Guatemala
- Witney road named after killed teenager Liberty Baker
- Oxford United v Bradford City
- George Michael's art collection sells for £11.3m at auction
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- E-fit image released after Oxford intruder sex attack
- Boat Race: James Cracknell in Cambridge crew to face Oxford
- Sick leave Thames Valley Police officer 'spotted doing karate'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane station 'to be renamed'
- Martin Landajo: Harlequins to sign Argentina scrum-half
- Man attacked outside Whitechapel mosque in hate crime
- CCTV shows Hackney cyclist kicked into car
- Man City face Chelsea in Women's FA Cup semis
- Mike Thalassitis death: 'Love Island has got to open its eyes to this'
- London population: Why so many people leave the UK's capital
- Forced marriage: 'Dad said he would kill me if he found me'
- Maurizio Sarri: Have Chelsea reached their limit under Italian manager?
- Eurostar tells customers 'don't travel'
The patient has shown no sign of the virus for nearly 19 months since having the treatment.
The Local Government Association said councils had "little choice" in order to protect services.
A 38-year-old man was permanently scarred after the unprovoked nightclub attack.
Two men arrested in connection with a double stabbing in Oxford have been released, police said.
Jerome Sinclair scores twice as Oxford see off Scunthorpe and earn a vital win in their bid to beat the drop from League One.
An Oxford cafe has begun adding the cannabis compound CBD to its coffee.
Similar raids have occurred in Oxfordshire in recent weeks but police say they are not linking them.
A collection of stories and videos from Oxfordshire this week.
Two men were taken to hospital - one with life-threatening injuries - after the attack in Southfield Road.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at email@example.com
Rebecca Henderson, who had an artificial heart, suffered complications after an operation last week.
John Wright was on remand for a murder charge when he died at HMP Bullingdon, an inquest hears.
The attack happened in Oxford on Wednesday evening and another man was also taken to hospital.
The gang showed "a complete disregard" for the safety of the four Vietnamese men they took across the Channel.
The Secret Commonwealth returns to the world of His Dark Materials and finds Lyra as an adult.
A woman in her 80s was found dead inside a property in Littleworth near Faringdon.
Manchester United has said Alex and Sian Pratchett must stop selling their "terrible" drawings of the club's ex-players.
Few children's multivitamins give the recommended daily vitamin D dose, a study suggests.
About 2,627 homeless people died in England and Wales from 2013 to 2017.
Shopping centre owner Hammerson says it will sell more assets in an attempt to cut its debts.