- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
Analysis puts Hull top and Cambridge bottom for a balanced intake of rich and poor students
An Oxford filmmaker located the rare Georges Méliès manuscripts from a bookseller in France.
PC Rebecca Barnett pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm in Banbury while off duty.
Christopher Lemonius, 27, was found injured at the scene in Blackbird Leys and died in hospital.
The aim is to stop patients from being referred for several tests for different forms of the illness.
The 42-year-old man was hit by a white BMW, police said.
Live coverage of Monday's League One game between Shrewsbury Town and Oxford United.
Tributes led by actor Eddie Redmayne are paid at the funeral of the visionary scientist in Cambridge.
Former students at the university's Department for Materials were invited to bring "partners and wives".
Six fire crews were sent to the yard in Great Rollright, near Chipping Norton.
Live coverage of Friday's League One game between Oxford United and Scunthorpe United.
A collection of stories and videos from the last week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us by email to email@example.com.
New boss Karl Robinson hopes introducing an under-23 side at Oxford United can make them ready for the Championship.
The Nobel Peace Prize winner was shot by the Taliban in 2012 for campaigning for girls' education.
A tribunal ruled leaseholders were not obliged to pay for works which were improvements.
Producer Gareth Ellis-Unwin left the Best Picture award for The King's Speech behind.
About 36 caravans had been at Redbridge Park and Ride since 10 March.
Councillors were unhappy at a proposal to build 3,000 homes on Chalgrove Airfield in south Oxfordshire.
Researchers hope the study of 24,000 will cut infections in the young and the wider community.