- Animals lap up April sunny spells as temperatures soar
- Biyi Alo: Worcester Warriors prop to leave for French side Soyaux Angouleme
- Hereford FC win Southern Premier League title for third successive promotion
- The Pickup Artists declare a war on litter
- Charles de Gaulle cadet mansion for sale in Bewdley
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Bobby Ferguson: Former Ipswich Town manager's life celebrated
- Easton and Otley College still failing in some areas
- The mystery of the homesick mechanic who stole a plane
- Stowaway hid on rugby team bus from France to Suffolk
- NHS apologises to family over mother's hospital death
- Ed Sheeran's Framlingham 'Castle on the Hill' visitor boost
- Southwold people smuggling bid: Pair found guilty
- 'Lucky escape' Felixstowe rail crossing driver jailed
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia pays commuter who sued over delays
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Jonathan Joseph: Bath's England centre set to miss South Africa tour
- Premier League Darts: Gary Anderson wins twice, Van Gerwen beaten in Rotterdam
- North Somerset Council forced amputee to pay care fees
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Katie Hopkins musical confronts the age of outrage
- Narrow vocabulary 'hits pupils' grades'
- Oxfordshire Association for the Blind to change name
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- Abingdon reservoir proposals questioned by Oxfordshire County Council
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- Wigan Athletic 1-0 Oxford United
- Oxford May Morning: New measures to tackle crowd problems
- Recycling hope for plastic-hungry enzyme
- Oxford grooming gang: two members jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- London Marathon: 10 things no-one tells you before running
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Hospitals recruit managers faster than doctors and nurses
- Windrush row: I was denied NHS cancer treatment
- Two murder arrests after London baby girl died
- Romford police shooting: Man shot dead 'had air rifle'
- Residents consider class action over Grenfell-style cladding
- Arsenal Women v Reading Women
Oxford's John Radcliffe Hospital has postponed all non-urgent surgeries until after Monday.
The road had to be closed for more than three hours for a clean-up operation to take place.
A defence QC says the jury "cannot rule out" two men who died in a flat in Banbury "had a fight".
The Oxford NHS trust says the figure is "significant above the number reported for many years".
People in Henley-on-Thames, where the ex-Beatle lived, want to create a "peaceful, tranquil space".
A new building at St Hilda's College is backed by the council despite objections by Christ Church.
The visionary physicist died in his home near Cambridge University, where he did much of his ground-breaking work.
Police are investigating alleged ill treatment at Winterbrook Nursing Home in Wallingford.
A 37-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of burglary after a cash machine is stolen in Oxford.
Union leaders and universities reach agreement - but some strikers want to reject the deal.
As tutor to the only son of Nicholas II, Charles Sydney Gibbes witnessed the downfall of the Russian royal family.
The Reverend Timothy Davis's ban comes after he held private prayer sessions in the boy's bedroom.
It is not yet clear whether the cash point had been taken "by some other means", police said.
Janet Brown was found gagged and handcuffed at her home a day after being bludgeoned to death.
John Chapman faces two counts of offences involving a child aged under 13.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between AFC Wimbledon and Oxford United.
Christopher Lemonius, 27, was found injured at the scene in Blackbird Leys and died in hospital.
Thames Valley will reissue the headwear in time for Prince Harry's wedding, the BBC understands.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us by email to email@example.com.
Emma Jackson, 40, pleads guilty to manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibility.