BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
A collection of stories and videos from Oxfordshire this week.
Football, rugby, trampolining and netball were among the sports linked to the most injuries.
The stone monument has been installed at a cost of £15,500.
Icolyn "Ma" Smith was given a Pride of Britain award for her work feeding the homeless for 28 years.
Work is completed on electrifying a further section of railway line between London and south Wales.
Hundreds of people with epilepsy are dying every year because "critical" checks are not taking place, campaigners warn.
The draining of lakes at Blenheim Palace reveals a series of hidden rooms.
Items in the online auction include signed works, an early wheelchair and a Simpsons script.
John Letts is urging Canada to bring home his son and other Canadians detained in Kurdish-held Syria.
Adam Thomas is accused of sending messages outlining plans to reform a faction of a banned terror group.
The Cellar in Oxford is under threat after a risk assessment found the fire escape was not big enough.
Adam Thomas named his son after Adolf Hitler but says far-right activism has ruined his life.
Francis Habgood, of Thames Valley Police, climbed into an overturned car and waited with the driver.
Three people died when a car pulling a caravan drove the wrong way down the carriageway.
Christian Concern wants to hold an event at Lady Margaret Hall college at Oxford University next year.
Thames Valley Police reposted a tweet from a former officer mocking the shadow home secretary.
The chancellor says councils in England will get an extra £420m in his Budget to fix potholes.
Trains between Paddington, Heathrow, Oxford and Maidenhead were severely disrupted after cable damage.
The 17-year-old girl was among four people in a car which hit a tree in the early hours.
The transport secretary says the government will back major development on the Oxford-Cambridge arc.