BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Liam Gallagher in Latitude surprise performance
- Cat found in Chatteris van reunited with Ipswich owner
- UKIP councillor Stephen Searle 'didn't mean to kill wife'
- Ava-May Littleboy: Two released over inflatable death
- British salt marshes 'to disappear' as sea levels rise
- Ava-May death: Two arrested over inflatable death
- Trust promises university support after teenager's death
- Lowestoft stabbing: Family pay tribute to 'fantastic father'
- Former Ipswich mayor's 'relief' at receiving UK citizenship
- Myles Bradbury: Settlement given over abuse doctor claim
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Witney MP quits as PPS over Brexit
- Wallingford farmers plough fields to help stop fire
- 'Panini Cheapskates' are glad it's over
- World Cup Final blamed Sunday rail disruption
- I'm ready for Oxford challenge - Whyte
- Can hotshot Whyte pass Oxford exam?
- Gavin Whyte: Oxford United sign Crusaders winger for undisclosed fee
- Oxfordshire NHS patient mix-ups prompt hospital posters
- Glass Animals cancel tour after drummer injured in crash
- Terror attack police officers honoured
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- T20 Blast: Yorkshire Vikings end Worcestershire Rapids unbeaten start
- Teen charged after Wolverhampton 'claw-hammer' attack
- Man dies and another injured in Yardley Wood stabbing
- Two injured after shots fired at Wolverhampton pub
- World Cup final: Adrian Chiles on Croatian roots & feelings on Russia showpiece
BBC London News Feed
- Wanstead Flats grass fire tackled by 200 firefighters
- Wimbledon 2018: Is Jack Draper the next star of British tennis?
- Joivan Wade: The YouTuber turned Hollywood star
- Felipe Anderson: West Ham sign Lazio midfielder for club record fee
- Govia Thameslink Railway introduces third timetable in two months
- Large grass fire tackled near Heathrow Airport
- Eden Hazard: Chelsea forward says it 'might be time for something different'
- Environment Agency steps in over 'smelly building site'
- Fabian Balbuena: West Ham sign Paraguay defender from Corinthians
- Jorginho: Chelsea sign Napoli midfielder after Man City pull out of deal
Eight fire crews are tackling a blaze which sees plumes of black smoke visible over Witney.
Sexual abuse became "the norm" for the gang members, a judge said.
A review into Southern Health says progress has been made since the trust's "historic failings".
An email claimed the "social conscience" of students was drawing homeless people to Oxford.
Jo Corfield battled with anorexia for 30 years - until she met horse Bronwen.
The judge said the victim suffered an "appalling" injury.
A "hub" will also be created with the £500k fund, offering services such as housing advice.
Ian Hudspeth posted a picture of his finger which was bitten by a dog as he posted a leaflet in Bicester.
Christopher Lemonius, 27, died after being found injured in Blackbird Leys, Oxford, last year.
"Extraordinarily able" Lavinia Woodward was given a suspended jail term for stabbing her boyfriend.
The company has been ordered to pay the amount by regulators for "failing customers".
Four men have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Oxford Magistrates' Court.
Police say racist notes were left at the scene of a deliberate fire at a Jewish centre in Oxford.
In Cambridge, £1m-plus homes take 45 days to secure a buyer, according to a property website.
BalletLORENT wants craft gurus to take part in their UK tour of Rumpelstiltskin.
Oxford United appoint former Notts County and Cambridge United boss Shaun Derry as their first-team coach.
Police said suspected victims are receiving support.
Many were unable to get tickets for the former US presidential hopeful's lecture in Oxford.
The Oxford Student Voice says the university must become a "fairer and more equal community".
Unicorns, slime and Fortnite are among the other subjects that influenced children's use of language.