BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Covid-19 tiers: MP to 'make case' to change Suffolk's tier 2 rating
- North Sea wind farms: First apprentices 'break stereotypes'
- The Crown: Somerleyton Hall is transformed into Sandringham
- Covid-19 tiers: Suffolk placed in tier 2 restrictions
- Covid: Pub industry warns it faces 'darkest of moments'
- Covid in the East of England: Your questions answered
- Covid-19: Christmas shop wins Ipswich Borough Council reprieve
- Lowestoft's third crossing gets government approval
- Felixstowe and Harwich ports submit bid for new Freeport status
- North Sea US jet crash caused by 'pilot error'
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford man jailed for cousin's 'one punch' manslaughter
- Works to start on Oxford A40 bus and cycle lanes
- Gull with beak impaled on fishing hook seen dangling from tree
- Oxford Covid vaccine: Regulator asked to assess jab
- New Lord Mayor of Oxford to be appointed virtually
- Boat Race: 2021 races to be moved from the Thames to Ely over safety concerns
- Dogs in turmoil as lockdown fuels demand for pets
- Horton Hospital reaches 'end of the road' in maternity row
- Councils back £160m Oxford station expansion plan
- Oxford homelessness: Report into deaths of nine people released
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Covid: New London garden to commemorate pandemic victims
- Damilola Taylor: What lessons have been learnt 20 years on?
- Ex-convict's tribute to 'special' Jack Merritt
- Harry Winks scores wonder goal for Spurs in Europa League - but admits he didn't mean it
- Barrow 0-0 AFC Wimbledon (aet, 2-4 pens)
- Les Ferdinand: QPR director of football 'wishes' FA Diversity Code was mandatory
- Panto season now 'up in the air' for 2020
- Shoreditch nightclub stabbing: Man jailed for life
- London Tube whiteboard messages 'make people less alone'
- Hammersmith Bridge could reopen to traffic 'within a year'
Developers insist there is a demand for purpose-built student accommodation in the city centre.
Elizabeth Dixon suffered brain damage as a result of missed high blood pressure by medical staff in 2000.
A family-run nursery uses a temperature and light controlled greenhouse to prepare 130,000 plants.
Andy Clegg contracted the disease at Sentinel Healthcare's Fordingbridge care home in Hampshire.
More than 55 million people will remain banned from meeting other households indoors from 2 December.
The defensive wall is thought to be part of a remodelling of earlier Tudor sea defences
Health workers have been "persistently dishonest" over a baby's death in 2001, a report finds.
The accident investigation found breaches in deck safety practices and alcohol policy
The town council says it has found most people who disliked the giant rodent had now "embraced" it.
The building in Eastney in Portsmouth closed in 2017 amid concerns over its poor condition.
How Anne and Graeme Dixon kept on fighting to find out why their daughter died.
Children in Southampton and Eastleigh have reported being approached by a man offering them a lift.
New flats suitable for home-working are set for the site alongside the medieval town walls.
Concerns mount over puppies bought during lockdown as owners struggle to cope.
Sue Cook, who survived pancreatic cancer but her husband did not, urges people to get symptoms checked.
Roger Kearney maintains he is not responsible for the murder of Paula Poolton.
A bid to increase Timothy Brehmer's "unduly lenient" sentence has also been launched.
Much of the cruise industry worldwide has been shut down since March because of the pandemic.
The railways in the UK, Australia and India getting power from the sun in different ways.
Elle's compassion for rough sleepers has encouraged people to donate hundreds of bags of clothes.