BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
Lorraine Maclellan, from Farnborough, Hampshire, died in a collision on M4 on Thursday.
The UK is the only nation currently planning to use the landing manoeuvre on its aircraft carriers.
Ian and Stuart Paton broke their existing record with a giant 174 ston (1.103.9kg) squash.
More staff are needed to make the giant blades for MHI Vestas' new wind turbine.
England spinner Liam Dawson's place on the one-day international tour of Sri Lanka is in doubt because of a side strain.
Police are giving those at risk of committing child sex exploitation leaflets urging them to seek help.
High pressure water and sand are applied to the tracks to remove "slippery" leaves.
Douglas John's family said he recently semi-retired to spend more time with his family.
Police said Paddy Canavan received treatment at the scene "but sadly died shortly afterwards".
Parish council chair Mark McCormick's strong opposition to criminal checks led to it being evicted.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Havant & Waterlooville and Gateshead.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Eastleigh and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between AFC Wimbledon and Portsmouth.
A team is preparing for the trip to the "most remote construction site in the world".
Princess Eugenie unapologetically displaying her scar at her wedding has inspired our readers.
Some Isle of Wight fire appliances will carry four firefighters instead of five in future.
David Lomax forced himself on a woman in 1978 at her home in Leeds after she couldn't pay a fine.
The 13-year-old was found stabbed to death in woodland near Southampton Sports Centre in July.
The former parish council chairman is jailed for 17 years for raping a girl and sexually abusing boys.
A tip-sharing social media group regularly meets to share tips on how to do up camper-vans.