BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
Millions of LEGO bricks have been used to create a new exhibition at Marwell Zoo.
Bernard Rebelo, 31, from Gosport was jailed for seven years over the death of Eloise Parry.
Chris Packham and Alan Titchmarsh have called on the under-threat tree to be saved.
A fourth man is arrested after a 21-year-old was shot in the leg in Portsmouth.
Hampshire County Council is investigating how a webpage stating Prince Philip had died was published.
Tommy Scott, 34, strangled 66-year-old Gerald Pragnell and stole his car, phone and bank cards.
Former paratroopers Neil Young and Peter Ketley have raised more than £30,000 for military charities.
With admissions expected to halve, All Saints is "no longer sustainable", a councillor said.
George Osborne got a "fitting send-off" after a photo album revealed his amazing life.
HMS Victory sank in 1744 with the loss of 1,110 sailors - why have efforts to raise the ship stalled?
Ferham Khan "had the audacity" to call the police and ask them to remove his victim from his car.
Schoolchildren have been running across a dual carriageway to avoid a flooded tunnel.
Just two people were due to attend George Osborne's funeral until a photo album revealed his past.
Labour and Tory councillors joined forces to urge Victory Energy's reinstatement in a budget debate.
Nathan Blissett scores a hat-trick as Solihull Moors climb to the top of the National League with a win at Aldershot.
Former captain Jimmy Adams and ex-Somerset bowler Alfonso Thomas join Hampshire as assistant coaches.
Firefighters unloaded thousands of lettuces and six people were held in connection with immigration offences.
Hundreds of customers at U-Need-Us took to social media to express their sadness at the closure.
Ally Law claims "20+ police officers" travelled for miles to arrest him over the missing beverage.
More than 800 fines have been issued since the parking zones were reinstated on 2 January.