- David Clark denies wife's murder was 'ultimate lesson'
- Worcestershire has 'moral duty' in Elgar archives move
- One-Day Cup: Heino Kuhn century leads Kent to win over Worcestershire
- Home Secretary Sajid Javid reveals moped mugging
- Christ's Hospital School: Rape accused tells of affair with 17-year-old
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Lowestoft 'cluttered' house fire killed disabled man and carer
- Haverhill man died after scaffolding fall on night out
- World Cup winner Sir Alf Ramsey's England appointment letter for sale
- Norfolk family letters hailed as medieval social media
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Second teenager charged
- Fan completes football ground challenge
- Ipswich McDonald's stabbing: Teen charged
- Newmarket cyclist death crash man sentenced
- Shipping line concerns over IT problems at Felixstowe Port
- Job losses as Mattressman bed retailer closes stores
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Mother of three killed in Birmingham hit-and-run crash
- Steane parachutist rescued from power cables
- 'I'm a head teacher and champion weightlifter'
- Ascot 2018: Britain's top female flat horse racing trainer
- Witney fire: Tests show debris 'asbestos-free'
- Witney fire: Asbestos alert continues over scrap yard blaze
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Which university courses boost graduates' wages the most?
- Witney fire: Asbestos warning after scrap yard blaze
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital
- Grenfell Tower: What happened
- Loughborough Junction: Three killed by train in south London
- Dan Wishart: Sutton United re-sign Forest Green Rovers defender
- Sinitta claims she is victim of six sexual assaults
- Met Police infiltrated NI civil rights movement
- Lukasz Fabianski: West Ham close to signing Swansea's Polish goalkeeper
- Josh Hanson murder: Police probe Shane O'Brien 'sightings'
- Checkatrade Trophy: Arsenal become latest Premier League side to enter under-21 team
- 'Labour anti-Semitism row is putting off Jewish students'
Members of the Royal Family and knights of the order were in their finery for the annual procession.
MP Philip Lee says he was being pushed into positions of being "blindly supportive of process".
A horse was hit and its rider was hurt as cyclists raced past them during a triathlon in Windsor.
Eve Johnson Houghton has three horses running at this year's Ascot.
Windsor Triathlon organiser Human Race Events said those responsible would be disqualified.
Dettori returns, the overseas challenge and tightened security - Cornelius Lysaght on the Ascot talking points.
Patrols have been operating at railway stations in the Thames Valley for the past three years.
The ruins of the 900-year-old abbey shut in 2009 after its walls were found to be rapidly deteriorating.
The medieval abbey was closed 10 years ago when large stones began to fall from the walls.
Two teenagers have been keeping a video diary during the month of Ramadan.
The teacher's criminal past was discovered after the mother of a pupil raised concerns.
Shoppers in Reading warn they will go elsewhere because of 'exorbitant' parking costs.
The school in Theresa May's constituency said it had lost £70,000 in government funding cuts.
Green bin collection fees already generated more than double the £300,000 running costs in Reading.
There are times when it's OK to take devices away, says Eton head Simon Henderson.
Ronald Pate made the "offensive and inappropriate" remarks the day after the Manchester bomb attack.
Fewer than 6% of the 1.3 million registered donors in UK are of Asian ethnicity.
There are currently 10 applicants for every selective place at Kendrick School for girls in Reading.
A suspicious item which led to a shopping centre's closure was placed "to cause disruption", police say.
Racegoers at next week's Royal Ascot could be breathalysed and refused admission as part of a crackdown on violence at racecourses.