BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
Each year hundreds of young UK children end up in hospital with severe but avoidable coffee and tea scalds, like Archie.
Two groups of students held protests at the University of Reading.
New Reading boss Mark Bowen says he had originally been recruiting candidates for the role before being offered it himself.
Mark Bowen takes charge as manager of Championship club Reading having been appointed sporting director in August.
Newlywed PC Andrew Harper, who was dragged under a van while on duty, is described as a "hero".
Sunday's Women's Super League action sees Chelsea end Arsenal's winning start, while Fara Williams gets three assists for Reading.
Two goals from England midfielder Jade Moore help Reading get the better of Everton in an entertaining WSL game.
A man in his 20s is taken to hospital after the crash in Reading town centre on Sunday morning.
Maidenhead record their first win in nine National League matches after battling back to beat rock-bottom Ebbsfleet.
Thames Valley Police says it will improve measures after Leroy Junior Medford died taking heroin.
A coroner asks for an investigation into closures on the hard shoulder after a fatal crash on the M4.
PC Andrew Harper died after he was dragged along a road by a vehicle while on duty in August.
Reading sack manager Jose Gomes after just 10 months in charge following a poor run of form in the Championship.
A lorry driver says he had "seconds" to react when the minibus appeared on the road before him.
Edyta Mordel sues the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust for not finding the condition in her son.
A number of roads in Oxford will be closed for PC Andrew Harper's funeral on Monday.
Alpacas Winnie, Apollo, Conway and Hermes are said to be "spooked" by the theft of their hut.
A man in his 60s was taken to hospital with serious leg injuries.
"We are suffering just as much as anywhere else," says anti-knife crime campaigner in Preston.
Police have sealed off roads while a search is carried out.