BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
Dream Lodge Group runs eight luxury lodge holiday parks across England.
Shrewsbury sign striker Sam Smith from Championship side Reading on loan after his temporary move to Oxford is cut short.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Derby County and Reading.
Reading and Nottingham Forest are fined by the FA after admitting a charge of failing to control their players.
Agne Jasulaitiene did not enter a plea to two counts of causing death by careless driving.
Experts say the "stringy scale insect" has strings of eggs which it wraps around plant branches.
Bia Abdul, 45, received a suspended prison sentence at Reading Crown Court for the fraud.
The men, aged 24 and 22, are the latest to be arrested following the shooting in Norfolk Road, Reading.
Police are urging members of the public to contact them if they saw "anything suspicious" in the area.
Thieves have stolen a "swinging girl" from Bracknell Town Council's 60th birthday sculpture.
Calligrapher Yasmin, 20, says one of the oldest art forms in the world is also the most fragile.
Minor Counties cricket is to change its name after 124 years to the rebranded National Counties Cricket Association in 2020.
Charlie Ward was aided by his father when he attacked Jason Gardner with a Stanley knife in a pub.
An ex-Thames Valley Police officer has been found guilty of gross misconduct by the force for three sexual assaults.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Maidstone United and Maidenhead United.
Scotland prop Allan Dell will leave Edinburgh at the end of the season to join London Irish.
John Campbell is set to become Thames Valley Police's next chief constable.
Jason Gardner died after he was "stabbed and slashed" with a knife in the Earl of Cornwall pub.
Championship side Reading loan goalkeeper Lewis Ward to Forest Green Rovers for the remainder of the season.
PC Kieran Budd "acted dishonestly" after the crash, a senior Thames Valley police officer says.