BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
A judge rules that the broadcast, overseen by BBC Asian Network's head of news, was an "honest mistake".
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan Athletic.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Rotherham United and Brentford.
Graham Mackrell denies two health and safety offences relating to the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Swansea City and Sheffield United.
Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger Jordan Green for an undisclosed fee after 18 months at the Somerset club.
Luton sign Barnsley midfielder George Moncur for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
Tom Bell, from Doncaster, is described as an "outstanding" talent and a "considerate human being".
The man is questioned over claims he racially abused a waitress at a force's Christmas party.
Officers could be heard warning there was chaos outside the ground in recordings played to the jury.
The abuse victim says she went into "full meltdown" after hearing her name on air, a court hears.
Josh McCarthy and Chris Ducker died in a crash on the Tinsley Viaduct in January 2018.
The words date from 1100 to 1800 and came from diaries, letters, court records and early tax rolls.
Three other people in the car have been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri says the club could be placed under a transfer embargo for the second time in less than a year.
The force said people applying for a job must send photos of their tattoos with their applications.
Sheffield United defender Martin Cranie extends his contract with the Championship club until the end of the season.
The letters bear a West Midlands postmark and one threatens to stab congregation members.
Match commander David Duckenfield and ex-Sheffield Wednesday club secretary Graham Mackrell are on trial.
South Yorkshire Fire Service must replace its thermal imaging cameras swiftly, chiefs are told.