BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
The teenager remains in hospital and police are investigating.
Police hope that by using maintenance volunteers, officers can spend more time patrolling the streets.
Ben Coad takes 6-52 as Yorkshire defeat a stubborn Kent side by 172 runs on the final day at Canterbury.
The co-owners of Sheffield United are fighting in the High Court for control of the club.
Gloucestershire re-sign Yorkshire fast bowler Josh Shaw on loan, while his Tykes team-mate Jared Warner joins Sussex.
Wales internationals Adam Davies and Ryan Hedges are offered new contracts by Barnsley.
The bus stop was upgraded to include a shelter despite the road's service being scrapped.
Sebjana Myzeqari and her daughter Enissa had been missing for more than a month.
Gary Ballance makes 159 as Yorkshire close in on victory over Kent after a dominant third day at Canterbury.
Preview followed by live coverage of Friday's League One play-off semi-final second leg between Charlton Athletic and Doncaster.
Jacqueline Wileman was run over and killed by a stolen lorry which then ploughed into a house.
As Brexit dominates the work of MPs and MEPs, how seriously should voters take the European elections?
Choreographer Gary Clarke has copied moves from clubbers at the Hacienda.
Frozen stem cells from umbilical cord blood and tissue can be used if babies get ill in the future.
HS2 does not offer value for money and could "short change" the North, warns Lords committee.
Kent's Ollie Robinson scores a second Championship century in two games but Yorkshire fight back on day two.
Rotherham are in talks with striker Jon Taylor and midfield trio Ryan Williams, Anthony Forde and Joe Newell over new deals.
Sebjana Myzeqari and her daughter Enissa have not been seen or heard from for more than a month.
Investigations into police responses to complaints about child sex abuse in Rotherham nears its conclusion.
Ian Guest turned up to help despite mistakenly signing up for an event in a different county.