BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
PC Tom Dorman says people "ran out of their homes" to stop "catastrophic" bleeding in his leg.
The walkout will be the longest yet in the dispute over the role of guards on South Western Railway.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Birmingham City and Reading.
Erald Mema was jailed for supplying cocaine across the Midlands, Oxford and Bracknell.
Live coverage of Sunday's Women's Super League game between Arsenal Women and Reading Women.
Fara Williams has no intention of slowing down at 34 for either club or country as she targets another World Cup place.
He warns future choking deaths could occur at a hospital where three people have died from choking.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Reading and Millwall.
Staff have carried on working while coming to terms with their grief, the school said.
Three of the four closed lines into Paddington have reopened but further disruption is likely.
Jason Alexio was one of three Prior's Court staff who died in a collision between a lorry and a minibus.
Brecon-based Cpl Tom Evans is named British Army photographer of the year.
The Heathrow Express and trains to and from Slough are cancelled until at least midday.
Hannah Jenkins survived a cycling accident - but woke up no longer being able to understand English.
John Marshall said at first he laughed at her fall, not realising that she had hurt herself.
Ten of Britain's busiest stations have seen more than half of all trains in 2018 delayed, research finds.
Claire Busby is suing Berkshire Bed Company, saying her new divan was in a "defective state".
Police say no-one is hurt, but drivers should seek alternative routes while the road is closed.
Jack McLaren died in hospital as a result a "forcible shake" which caused bleeding on his brain.