- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
Tourism bosses have said 80,000 people are expected, with hotels and campsites now accepting guests.
Joe Cussens says it should not be up to staff to challenge customers on whether they are following guidance.
Surplus solar and wind power is bought while the price is low and sold back when demand is high.
Pubs and restaurants can reopen from Saturday but is it the right time for this to happen?
Mikhail Hanid was found with numerous stab wounds in Weston-super-Mare and later died in hospital.
Only 4% of English councillors are not white and the Local Government Association backs calls for change.
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
PC Emma Benson-Shaw is also accused of turning off her body-worn camera to collude with a colleague.
The posters were torn down by a "disgusted" resident from the glass doors of a shopping centre.
Paul Wells was "respected and loved by everyone who came into his life", his family says.
The prisons watchdog report says the practice is "inappropriate and very concerning".
Weston-super-Mare's deputy council leader rubbishes claims the town had a coronavirus lockdown
Officers were originally called to a property in Weston-super-Mare to reports of a disturbance.
Staff at City Hospital in Birmingham recall the 100 days since lockdown began.
A look back at the height of lockdown when England's cities and tourist spots stood empty.
Robyn, 17, reflects on 100 days of coronavirus lockdown as a mum to one-year-old Skyla.
How one man became a fundraising hero and helped lift the lockdown blues.
Junior doctor Molly Dineen has kept a video diary after graduating early to help fight Covid-19.
Transplant patients and some with rare lung diseases were initially missed off the shielding list.
Some dog owners lent their pets to vulnerable people for company in lockdown - so has it helped?