BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
Steiner Academy Frome is rated inadequate by inspectors who criticised the "quality of teaching".
Natalie Davis, who ran a massage parlour in Somerset, shamelessly exploited vulnerable women, police said.
Bath announce the signing of four forwards for next season, including Harlequins prop Lewis Boyce.
Yeovil re-sign Bournemouth midfielder Matt Worthington on a free transfer on a deal to run until the summer of 2021.
Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger Jordan Green for an undisclosed fee after 18 months at the Somerset club.
Joe Atkinson, 25, pleads not guilty to the murder of Poppy Devey-Waterhouse in a flat in Leeds.
The victim, who is not being named, broke her nose and wrist as she fell during a mugging.
The facility only opened in 2017 but 80 jobs are now at risk after production targets are not met.
England spinner Jack Leach extends his contract with Somerset through to the end of the 2020 season.
A swan called Wynn who left a palace moat with her cygnets when her breeding partner died has returned.
The proposed closures, affecting 1,045 staff, are part of its plan to shut more than 100 stores by 2022.
The RSPCA says some owners struggle to cope with the creatures, which can grow up to 30ft (9m) long.
Sydney Gardens in Bath is among six parks to have been awarded a total of £13.8m in lottery cash.
Wales number eight Taulupe Faletau is set to miss the Six Nations after suffering another broken arm.
Several women said they are "uncomfortable" using new communal facilities in a leisure centre.
Somerset batsman George Bartlett extends his contract until the end of the 2021 season.
A lack of seasonal workers could lead to crops not being picked, says a Somerset farmer.
Will's a serial swiper, Alvin's 'addicted' and Meggy's giving up. Do we know how dating apps affect us?
Courtney Sweetman-Kirk's acrobatic stoppage time goal ends Liverpool's seven-game winless league run and dents Yeovil's survival hopes.
The former NatWest bank boasts an underground vault that is bigger than the building above it.