BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
Prof Dame Glynis Breakwell, who earns £468,000, is the highest paid university vice-chancellor in the UK.
A seal pup trapped for days beneath rocks on Aberavon Beach is almost ready to return to the sea.
Highways England was criticised for a previous consultation which only included one route option.
Lewis Gregory is to captain Somerset in this summer's T20 Blast.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
Bath and England wing Semesa Rokoduguni is to miss the Six Nations as he recovers from injury, reports BBC Radio Bristol.
Worcester Warriors' New Zealand-born centre Jackson Willison is to leave to join Bath at the end of the season.
The government will take on public services after the UK's second biggest construction firm fails.
Former Ebbw Vale fly-half Josh Lewis is to join Dragons from Bath for the start of the 2018-19 season.
Bristol Water apologises and offers compensation after cryptosporidium was found.
North Somerset Council said it "seems" like a cover-up, but publicising cemetery excavations was not common practice.
Druids and storytellers returned to Avalon Orchard at Glastonbury Tor for the annual wassailing festival.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Port Vale and Yeovil Town.
League Two Yeovil Town give an improved contract to versatile Welsh defender Tom James.
Ireland will take on Somerset in a four-day game at Taunton as preparation for their first men's Test match in May against Pakistan.
RMT union members stage a 24-hour walkout for the third time in less than a week.
Chelsea Under-21s will play last season's beaten finalists Oxford United in the Checkatrade Trophy quarter-finals.
Winger Jordan Green signs a new contract with Yeovil Town, keeping him at Huish Park until at least 2019.
Manchester United's FA Cup fourth-round trip to League Two Yeovil Town will be broadcast live on BBC One on Friday, 26 January.
Team news as Bath host Scarlets in Friday's European Champions Cup fixture at The Recreation Ground (19:45 GMT).