BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Crime writer Sarah Hilary said two Great Western Railway staff "jeered" at her and her autistic son.
Two barbastelle bats were found in a country park in Somerset during an annual survey.
A man died after he was found with serious injuries at Dampiet House in Bridgwater on Saturday.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Yeovil Town and Crewe Alexandra.
A trust said the decision to close the school in Bath was "made with a heavy heart".
The walkout will be the longest yet in the dispute over the role of guards on South Western Railway.
Christopher Alcock is found guilty of unacceptable professional conduct but not banned from teaching.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
The road was closed for about an hour as workers cleared the road of a truckload of potatoes.
The RSPCA joins vets and other charities to accuse the government of "inflating" the success of the cull.
A man died after he was found with serious injuries at a property in Bridgwater on Saturday.
Live coverage of Sunday's Women's Super League game between Yeovil Town Ladies and Bristol City Women.
The victim was pronounced dead at an address in Bridgwater, Somerset.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Yeovil Town and Tranmere Rovers.
The men become the first male students to qualify in the prestigious college's 126-year history.
Team news as Wasps host Bath in Saturday's European Rugby Champions Cup fixture at the Ricoh Arena (15:15 BST).
People with terminal illnesses share their experiences of talking about death.
Fire crews are still at the scene of the fire in Somerset.
It was set up to deliver policing more efficiently in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, and Avon and Somerset.
The meeting was called by Liberal Democrats asking for answers about planned savings.