BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Search for missing swimmer near Lowestoft called off
- Leeds United v Ipswich Town
- West Suffolk and East Suffolk council boundaries revealed
- Russian mountain death caused by high altitude, coroner rules
- Teacher James Brooke died in skydiving accident
- Swimmer missing off east coast near Lowestoft
- Cyclist dies in crash with lorry in Sudbury
- Aldeburgh couple John and Connie Hewitson 'fell down stairs'
- Dan Poulter: Constituents on MP's job as doctor
- Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oxford United
- FA Cup first round draw: Non-league Hampton & Richmond Borough face Oldham
- M40 death crash: Pair who towed caravan into oncoming traffic named
- Albanian cocaine-dealing gang leader gets 25 years
- Pearson Teaching Awards reveals 2018 winners
- We have FOMOMG - do you?
- 'I carry my heart in a rucksack'
- Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
- Council finds 126 needles in Oxford churchyard
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Dulwich Hamlet to return to Champion Hill in four to six weeks
- Met detective says St Pancras toilet cleaner 'used culture as weapon'
- Champions League: PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham - Dele Alli out injured
- Pret sandwich death: Parents optimistic over 'Natasha's law'
- Bristol Rovers v AFC Wimbledon
- Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Preston North End v Brentford
- London Uber drivers to charge electric car fee
- Thousands of Met Police officers 'want spit hoods'
- Caroline Dubois: Youth Olympic champion a star to cherish say Costello & Bunce
Dulwich Hamlet will return to their Champion Hill home, having been forced out of the ground in March.
Det Ch Insp Glen Lloyd is accused of threatening Abdi Yare after using a toilet at St Pancras station.
Tottenham are still without midfielder Dele Alli, who has a hamstring injury, for their crucial Champions League game at PSV Eindhoven.
Natasha Ednan-Laperouse's parents said an allergen labelling review will take place before Christmas.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Bristol Rovers and AFC Wimbledon.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Charlton Athletic and Oxford United.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Preston North End and Brentford.
The 15p fee will be handed to drivers to help them pay for an all-electric car, says ride-hailing firm
More than 2,000 Met officers say they have been spat at on duty in the last two years.
Caroline Dubois could be the 'best female boxer' Mike Costello has seen or is perhaps the best young athlete in the world for Steve Bunce.
Reece Burrowes took his own life aged 17 - his parents describe what it's like to live without him.
It follows the discovery of a woman's body at an address in Tower Hamlets.
The 18-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene in south-east London.
The walkout will be the longest yet in the dispute over the role of guards on South Western Railway.
Health data shows a lower proportion of women have been having the test when they should.
Afia has fostered 27 children in Tower Hamlets - now she's won an award for exceptional contributions to foster care.
Koshka Duff says she was stripped naked, manhandled and humiliated by a group of police officers.
National League South side Hampton & Richmond Borough have the chance of pulling off an FA Cup shock after they draw League Two club Oldham Athletic the first round.
The art student was "freaking out" when she was asked to make the rapper a birthday present.
Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, 15, died after suffering an allergic reaction to a Pret sandwich in 2016.