BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
New Stoke City boss Paul Lambert says he was not bothered by other names linked to the job before his appointment.
Experts say maternity wards are still making the same "avoidable errors".
A lorry driver fell asleep at the wheel before driving nearly a mile the wrong way along a busy motorway "in a trance-like state", a court heard.
Crewe Alexandra midfielder Tom Lowery signs a new three-and-a-half-year contract with the League Two side.
A court hears the ex-football coach told an alleged victim over Facebook his illness was "payback".
Five people died in the motorway collision in Staffordshire early on 24 May.
But bosses insist medical students helping meet winter NHS demand will work within their abilities.
Stoke City appoint former Aston Villa and Norwich boss Paul Lambert as manager after the departure of Mark Hughes.
He says his friends do not know his journey into debt as bankruptcy means ridicule and embarrassment.
Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill rejects the chance to replace the sacked Mark Hughes as Stoke City manager.
Jo Marney apparently made racist remarks about Prince Harry's fiancee Meghan Markle in text messages.
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's Premier League game between Manchester United and Stoke City.
Espanyol boss Quique Sanchez Flores distances himself from taking charge of Stoke City, saying he is "happy" at the Spanish side.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Port Vale and Yeovil Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Carlisle United and Crewe Alexandra.
The blast at Minnie Pit killed 156 and was the inspiration for Wilfred Owen's war poem Miners.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Burton Albion and Queens Park Rangers.
Part of Stoke-on-Trent was sealed off by police and a woman needed hospital treatment.
RMT union members stage a 24-hour walkout for the third time in less than a week.
League Two side Crewe sign experienced Oldham midfielder Paul Green on loan for the rest of the season.