- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
The building in Jersey City was undergoing refurbishment when the Minton tiles were discovered.
Wendy Morse was found dead at her Staffordshire home in March.
Wayne Smith drove, with a child in his car, at speeds of up to 90mph through Somerset.
Daunted by many more weeks of home-schooling? Don't panic, ask for help, say education professionals.
A company says it has to take daubed carriages out of circulation despite shortening trains' length.
Millions in the UK will soon be asked to download an app that helps to limit coronavirus spreading.
A further nine residents at the specialist dementia care facility in Stafford have coronavirus.
Six days after the VE Day anniversary there was a jump in new Covid cases at Bradford Royal Infirmary.
Nigel Clough is to step down as Burton Albion manager and will be replaced by current captain Jake Buxton.
Former football coach Barry Bennell is charged with offences relating to two complainants.
The Hygiene Bank has been giving out almost 500 parcels a week to families in poverty since the lockdown.
Many thousands of care home residents have died from coronavirus, but when were key decisions made?
More trains begin running but rail bosses worry that social distancing will not be possible on board.
Some people with dementia or Alzheimer's say they have lost confidence during the lockdown
An historian steps in to ensure a New Zealander's upended bid to pay his respects did not go to waste.
Alan Campbell showed no "remediation, insight, or remorse" for his actions, a panel said.
Data also shows more than 50 people have been wrongly charged with offences relating to coronavirus.
The staff roles are under threat at the firm's 10 plants in Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Wrexham.
Rail operator Avanti urges passengers not to turn up without an advanced ticket and to wear masks.
Hundreds of hospital staff turn out to applaud as Patrick McManus's funeral cortege passed by./