BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coventry brain surgeon's tumour removal contributed to death
- Redditch man jailed for spitting at police officer
- Council asks Worcestershire family to cover coronavirus rainbow door frame
- Tributes to Mike Penhalagan after American footballer's death
- Grange prison conditions 'deteriorated after closure news'
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Couple's joy at post lockdown wedding
- Funeral of US fighter pilot Lt Kenneth Allen to be live streamed
- Ipswich balcony fall: Murder arrests after man plunges to his death
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
- Councils 'need culture change' to boost diversity, campaigner says
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Luke Woolfenden: Ipswich Town centre-back signs new four-year deal
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- Covid-19: £11.2m plan for Norfolk and Suffolk economies
- Coronavirus: Photos give a glimpse of healthcare workers' lives
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Coronavirus: South west roads 'very busy' as lockdown eased
- Bath pub manager 'worried' about large party bookings
- South Somerset Council: Battery bank generates cash for frontline services
- Coronavirus: Is it the right time for pubs to reopen?
- Weston-super-Mare stabbing: Family tribute to 'gentle' man
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your shielding questions answered
- Portsmouth v Oxford United
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- EFL play-offs: League One teams prepare to return for final promotion spot
- Anthony Joyce death: Second arrest in Oxford murder probe
- Plan to turn Oxford's department store Boswells into hotel
- PC Andrew Harper murder trial: Jurors visit death scene
- Oxford murder accused appears in court
- Oxford University will interview prospective candidates online
- Oxford travellers' site death: Man charged with murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coronavirus: 'Crystal clear' drunk people will not socially distance
- Friends embrace 'Super Saturday' as pubs and bars reopen
- Coronavirus: How will London's economy look after lockdown?
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers 'excited to be open'
- Islington shooting: Man in 20s shot dead
- Coronavirus: Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers reopen in England
- Fulham v Birmingham City
- Brentford v Wigan Athletic
- What does ‘one metre plus’ mean?
- White City: Police officers hurt breaking up illegal music event
BBC News - Suffolk
Updated: 8 hours 8 min ago
Trainee doctor Julia Payne, who contracted Covid-19, was originally due to marry Henry Matter in May.
Lt Kenneth Allen died after his US fighter jet crashed into the North Sea last month.
Three people are arrested on suspicion of murder after Gary Henderson, 64, died in Ipswich.
Liam Gallagher, Dua Lipa and Sir Paul McCartney sign letter warning government of Covid-19 impact.
Only 4% of English councillors are not white and the Local Government Association backs calls for change.
From baking to DIY haircuts, people from the East of England have shared their lockdown life.
Ipswich Town centre-back Luke Woolfenden signs a new four-year contract with the League One club.
A mental health nurse talks about his recovery from coronavirus after 60 days in intensive care.
A business agency says action is needed to prevent job losses reaching a forecasted 200,000.
A new campaign reveals the faces and stories behind the care given in hospitals, GP surgeries and homes.
An 81-year-old was targeted in his home and forced to visit a nearby supermarket late at night.
A mother and daughter air their frustration at new post-lockdown guidance affecting their salon.
People were warned not to attempt rescues themselves because they could be putting themselves in danger.
An 83-year-old former RAF sergeant says "you can't invite people then chase them back home".
A warning becomes a welcome in Southwold, Suffolk, as it gears up for the return of tourists.
Chinedu Ekwunife was told his wife was expecting their second child while he was in intensive care.
Gary Henderson, 64, died from a traumatic brain injury, a post-mortem examination found.
The bee count was led by Grace Hayward, 18, guided by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
Critics of the power plant say proper scrutiny of EDF's plans is being hampered by Covid-19.
Jamie Finlay died after the car he was a passenger in hit an oncoming vehicle on 8 May 2017.