BBC Suffolk News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- New Army Apache helicopters lift off at Wattisham airfield
- World Indoor Bowls Championship 2021: Katherine Rednall delighted by fourth singles title
- Apache attack helicopters start test flights at Wattisham
- Norfolk hospital patients to be sent to hotel to free up bed space
- Tyreeq Bakinson: Ipswich sign midfielder on loan
- Myles Kenlock: Ipswich Town defender joins Colchester United on loan
- Elmswell: Van driver dies in A1088 lorry crash
- Suffolk: Thieves steal seven Royal Mail heritage postboxes
- Christian Walton: Ipswich Town sign Brighton goalkeeper on permanent deal
- Covid: One in five people in Ipswich are unvaccinated
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Champions Cup: Underhill back for Bath as they take on Leinster
- Peter Siddle: Somerset sign Australia seam bowler as overseas player until August
- Somerset carnival park given go-ahead after narrow vote
- Weston beach: Swimmers advised to avoid the sea
- County Championship: More June and July games scheduled in 2022 fixtures
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford wild swimmers told of Thames Water sewage release a day late
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Oxfordshire
- Sewage pollution: How clean are our rivers?
- Love Island contestant Sharon Gaffka leads anti drink-spiking campaign
- Kennington Railway Bridge replacement project cost jumps to £90m
- Wantage stud farm owner refusing to pay £16k bill to Castle Water
- Sewage regularly dumped illegally in England and Wales rivers
- Oxfordshire and Cherwell councils to end formal partnership
- Oxford United: Public to be asked about new stadium plan
- Oldfield leaves Oxford City for Weymouth
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Model pulled hair out after Met Police detective secretly filmed her
- Notts County v Barnet: Game called off after Covid cases in Bees camp
- Fatjon Oruci: Further arrest in New Year's Day murder probe
- Heineken Champions Cup: Harlequins v Castres team news
- Meet the woman who tells us to mind the gap
- Thomas Partey: Arsenal and Ghana midfielder responds to challenging few days
- Fats Timbo: 'I thought I was cursed'
- National Archives exhibition reveals 'Roaring Twenties' reality
- Moorfields Eye Hospital gives woman, 88, bionic eye implant
- London violence: Children as young as 10 fear being stabbed
BBC News - Suffolk
Updated: 1 hour 23 min ago
They have a top speed of 186mph and can detect 256 potential targets up to a range of 10 miles.
Stowmarket's Katherine Rednall is delighted to prove she "hasn't lost it" after winning a fourth world indoor title.
Fourteen AH-64E aircraft, with top speeds of 186mph, are set to go into service in 2024.
Patients well enough to leave hospitals but still in need of support will be sent to a "care hotel".
Ipswich Town have signed midfielder Tyreeq Bakinson on loan until the end of the season from Bristol City.
Ipswich Town left-back Myles Kenlock joins League Two Colchester on loan until the end of the season
The driver, a man in his 20s, died at the scene while the lorry driver received minor injuries.
Police say they were taken from several villages in Suffolk between 7 and 18 January.
Ipswich Town sign goalkeeper Christian Walton on permanent deal from Brighton and Hove Albion.
Figures show 22% of eligible people in Ipswich have not had their first vaccine.
Responses are being considered for a consultation on a council's walking and cycling strategy.
A council is reviewing its special needs provision after a report exposed a series of failings.
A debate in Westminster hears the East of England has received less government money than other regions.
The A14 has now reopened after the "complex recovery", National Highways says.
A tattoo apprentice says he finds creating the artwork "really addictive".
The self-isolation period for people who test positive for Covid-19 is cut to five days in England.
Train operators switch to emergency timetables as a result of high staff sickness rates.
Details of the buyer of the Lowestoft artwork and the amount it sold for have not been confirmed.
The centre will continue to celebrate the Eastern region, known as the "breadbasket of England".
Kieran Lee and substitute Dapo Afolayan strike twice in eight minutes to help Bolton beat Ipswich and end a five-game losing run.