BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
BBC News - Somerset
Updated: 2 hours 28 min ago
The Netherlands' Beitske Visser wins the second race of the new W Series in Belgium, with Britain's Jamie Chadwick second.
Rain ruins the final day at Taunton as Somerset, runners-up in 2018, are held to a draw by reigning champions Surrey.
Yeovil Town Ladies are to drop from the Women's Super League to the third tier after being denied a second-tier licence.
Notorious fraudster John "Goldfinger" Palmer was shot six times outside his Essex home in 2015.
The offences were alleged to have happened at Taunton School in the late-1970s.
Team news as Leicester Tigers host Bath in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Welford Road (16:00 BST).
Schoolchildren are raising baby eels and releasing them into lakes to save them from extinction.
A man rescued by the RNLI has converted a camper and caravan to fundraise for the charity.
The BBC has tracked the killings to uncover the stories of those who have lost their lives.
Lewis Gregory's ton helps Somerset wrestle their way back into the contest against Surrey to set up an intriguing final day.
Two men and a woman are accused of obstructing a railway by gluing themselves to trains during the action.
Surrey remove Somerset's James Hildreth for 90 late on day two to boost their hopes of a first-innings lead at Taunton.
Managerless Yeovil Town release nine players following their relegation from the Football League.
Centuries by Rory Burns and Dean Elgar put Surrey in control on day one at Taunton before Somerset hit back.
Artist Johannes Hogebrink said the "tragic" sand sculpture depicts the "painful" nature of Brexit.
Two men have been arrested after people reported hearing "loud bangs" at 04:20 BST near a Somerset pub.
Somerset County Council, which has voted through the plans, says it hopes to reach more young carers.
Somerset fast bowler Jamie Overton joins Northamptonshire on loan but can still play in the One-Day Cup final on May 25 for his parent side.
Somerset defeat Nottinghamshire by 115 runs at Trent Bridge to reach the final of the One-Day Cup.
Police in Burnham-on-Sea are looking for the male driver of the car who "made off from the scene".