BBC Oxford News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
BBC News - Oxford
Updated: 7 hours 39 min ago
Oliver Welsby stabbed a dog walker in the stomach in Abingdon because he "wanted to hurt someone".
The head of Somerville College says octopus was served to the surprise of a new undergraduate.
The Oxford Union is criticised for inviting far-right French nationalist Marion Marechal-Le Pen to speak.
Shrewsbury sign striker Sam Smith from Championship side Reading on loan after his temporary move to Oxford is cut short.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Walsall sign Oxford United full-back Cameron Norman for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
Walking football is among the fastest growing sports in the country.
The institution suspends donations from the Chinese telecoms giant amid continuing spying controversy.
A commission set up after the Haiti scandal in 2018 also heard reports of sexism and "colonial behaviour".
The Marquis of Blandford was part of a four-man boat that completed a 3,000-mile row.
Oxford United sign Algeria international midfielder Ahmed Kashi on loan from Troyes until the end of the season.
A school in one of London's poorest boroughs aims to send 41 students to Oxford or Cambridge this year.
The UK's intelligence services say there are too few young women working in cyber-security.
The temporary exhibition at Blenheim Palace will feature a collection of his oil on canvas landscapes.
Minor Counties cricket is to change its name after 124 years to the rebranded National Counties Cricket Association in 2020.
Cheltenham sign Oxford United defender Charlie Raglan on loan until the end of the season.
John Campbell is set to become Thames Valley Police's next chief constable.
Oxford United and Northern Ireland forward Gavin Whyte is warned about his future conduct after featuring in a lewd video.
Scans show Rebecca Henderson has been clear of cancer for a year and is now eligible for a donor heart.
Efforts to recapture the large flightless bird, named Chris, have so far been unsuccessful.