BBC Camberidgeshire News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
BBC News - Cambridgeshire
Updated: 2 hours 51 min ago
BBC Look East meets leading genetic scientist and netballer Rachel Dunn, who hopes to represent England at a fourth Commonwealth Games in April.
A car owned by a Lithuanian family had its windows smashed and "Polish" sprayed on it.
The farewell flypast has been organised to mark the helicopter's 40 years of service.
The construction giant spent £1bn a year with local suppliers, but many will now not be paid.
Cambridge United appoint Mark Bonner as their first-team coach after Mick Halsall left the League Two club.
Wisbech residents pay hundreds of pounds more in council tax than those in a wealthy London borough.
Artists are being asked to submit their ideas for work inspired by "overlooked or forgotten places".
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Cambridge United and Mansfield Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Wigan Athletic and Peterborough United.
Minnie Winnie was created by science after her owner won a competition.
Cambridge United re-sign striker Barry Corr on a three-week non-contract basis while Northampton's Billy Waters joins on loan.
When prison staff got into the cell the prisoner had taken off some of his clothes, the BBC understands.
After killing his friend, a murderer told the victim's brother "I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to."
The motorist was taking the bonfire to a rubbish pit but had not extinguished it correctly.
RMT union members stage a 24-hour walkout for the third time in less than a week.
Chelsea Under-21s will play last season's beaten finalists Oxford United in the Checkatrade Trophy quarter-finals.
Ismail Kupeli overtook a lorry near Peterborough but did not move back into his lane.
A court heard Abdul Korim Ali rang victim James Cromwell's younger brother and apologised.
Fourteen apartments will replace a hotel which closed following a fire in 2016.
Helaine Blumenfeld's Tree of Life finds a home at the Woolf Institute.