BBC Camberidgeshire News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium
- Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town
- East of England burglary gang: Items reunited with victims
- Hundreds could lose money as Dream Lodge Group enters administration
- Janoi Donacien: Accrington Stanley re-sign Ipswich Town defender on loan
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss will stay at Portman Road even if club is relegated
- Anthony Ogogo to make wrestling debut before possible boxing return
- Simon Dobbin: Injured fan's wife calls for harsher sentences
- Winston's wheels helps dogs who need wheelchairs
- Simon Dobbin: DIY SOS help injured football fan
BBC Somerset News Feed
- Ofsted rates Frome Steiner school 'inadequate'
- Weston-super-Mare brothel owner exposed in BBC report is jailed
- Lewis Boyce, Christian Judge, Will Stuart and Mike Williams: Bath sign four forwards
- Bournemouth: Midfielder Matt Worthington makes free-transfer move to Yeovil
- Jordan Green: Barnsley sign Yeovil Town winger for undisclosed fee
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oliver Welsby, 18, jailed for stabbing woman in park
- Octopus 'off menu' at Oxford University's Somerville College
- Marion Marechal-Le Pen: Oxford Union criticised for invite
- Sam Smith: Shrewsbury Town sign Reading striker on loan
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Cameron Norman: Walsall sign Oxford full-back for undisclosed fee
- Walking football: Soccer for the sedate
- Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
- Racism, sexism and bullying reported at Oxfam
- Churchill descendant rows Atlantic
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- IVF dad 'floored' over baby he did not consent to
- Alfie Lamb death: Crush death boy injuries 'like car crash'
- Rotherham United v Brentford
- Ant and Dec reunite for Britain's Got Talent auditions
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Tulip skyscraper found to breach London Plan guidelines
- London state school students get 41 Oxbridge offers
- Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
- Wireless Festival: Haringey Council agrees to promoter's noise demands
- European Champions Cup: Saracens v Glasgow
BBC News - Cambridgeshire
Updated: 7 hours 46 min ago
Items stolen by a gang are being reunited with their owners after more than 200 claim, police say.
Dream Lodge Group runs eight luxury lodge holiday parks across England.
Simon Dobbin was left permanently brain damaged after an attack by 13 Southend United fans in 2015.
The 25-year-old was found with 57 wrapped packages of crack cocaine and heroin inside her body.
Bradford City sign Peterborough midfielder Jermaine Anderson on a deal until the end of the season.
Fiona Onasanya was convicted of perverting the course of justice over a speeding ticket lie.
The manager described hearing a loud bang and said he saw shards of glass flying across the floor.
Patients are at risk and nurses refusing to work at the practice so it will close, a GP says.
The charity says the money from about 1800 trees helped it smash this year's fundraising target.
Minor Counties cricket is to change its name after 124 years to the rebranded National Counties Cricket Association in 2020.
Timothy Okunzuwa, known as "Black Pepsi", was called "a nasty county lines dealer" by police.
GPs would use the online calculator to tell women their risk of getting breast cancer, say scientists.
A costume designer spent a year researching materials and techniques used in the original 1908 banner.
Nigel Gawthrope died after scuba-diving while on holiday in South Africa.
The hospital's first such procedure was carried out on a 44-year-old patient on 14 January 1979.
Nigel Gawthrope collapsed in South Africa after surfacing from a dive and feeling unwell.
Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay was questioned by Andrew Marr on whether the government is prepared, if Theresa May's withdrawal plan isn't backed by MPs.
The donation point allows people to donate £3 to a homeless project.
The former Cambridge professor had received the highest honour in his subject - a Fields Medal.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Notts County and Cambridge United.